PDA

View Full Version : Generic Error - Software has been closed

Lunharian
04-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Hi,

I bought yesterday on my switch, from the italian store, Starlink. The game loads, I press A to enter get into the menu, but after that the game crashes on the menu (where you can select "New Game", "Options" etc.). I tried many times with no luck, so I decided to uninstall the game, remove the SD card and install the game directly onto the switch. But nothing, same error. I tried to update my console and the game, but I have the latest updates, I also tried to repair corrupt data but it didn't find anything wrong. I thought it could be linked to the saves and I also erased them to be sure. Nothing. Always the same generic error saying "Il software e' stato chiuso a causa di un errore" (Due to an error the software has been closed.). The first time I received the error I accepted to send you the details of the error, so maybe you can see from your side what is causing the error.

Please, let me know what I could do, all the games that I have works smoothly but Starlink.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you need any further details.

Best regards,
Salvatore Campione

UbiDork
04-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Thanks for posting about this issue! If you're still having this issue, can you please try these steps on your Nintendo Switch (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000027477/Basic-Nintendo-Switch-Troubleshooting/)?