PDA

View Full Version : [RECRUITMENT] First TC2 Police Crew Looking for Members

Officer_Johnson
04-01-2020, 04:17 AM
Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Officer_Johnson, and I'm looking to start up the very first (and probably only) police-based crew/group on The Crew 2. There are numerous reasons why I've chosen to do so but the main reason is to give those who liked experiencing the police atmosphere of The Crew another chance at it.

Recruitment will be simple and straightforward. I will indicate specific positions that need filling and you can apply for one of them depending upon if you meet the specific criteria. Basic rules and regulations will apply. Atmosphere of the crew/group will be straightforward and semi-realistic with a priority on having fun. A Discord server will be created where you can find out more information. For now, if you are interested, just leave a reply below.

You can contact me at the following:

-TC2 Forum:
Officer_Johnson via PM

-Steam:
handle TruBlu0014

-Discord:
handle Introvert3D#0167

POSITIONS NEEDING FILLING:

a) GROUND UNIT (0/4)
b) AIR UNIT (0/2)
c) DISPATCHER (0/2)

GROUND UNIT
-the most common and practical unit of the group. In charge of performing routine traffic patrol and enforcement. Ground-based units will be assigned vehicles such as cars, pickup trucks or SUVs. No planes, helicopters or boats.

AIR UNIT
-for those who think pursuing on the ground is good enough. Singlehandedly deemed "the eyes in the sky", responsible for providing GUs with air support and maintaining visual on fleeing suspects. Owning a helicopter is a necessary prerequisite of being considered.

DISPATCHER
-no police agency would be complete without a dispatcher, otherwise known as a main coordinator of both ground and air units. This will be one of the hardest positions to qualify for as there are many requirements needed. One such requirement being a mic or ability to type at 48 WPM on a keyboard.

-----

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

-Own The Crew 2 (PC only)
-Be mature and act professionally (all ages welcome; subject to change)
-Decent driver
-have enough money to purchase necessary vehicles and create/purchase liveries
-working mouse + keyboard (mic optional)
-Respect authority and take orders from others

-----

To show your interest and apply, please leave a reply below answering the following:

1) REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN?

2) WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS?

3) POSITION APPLYING FOR

4) DO YOU MEET THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION?

5) DO YOU HAVE DISCORD OR SOME OTHER FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN WHICH YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS?

Officer_Johnson
09-10-2020, 11:09 PM
So, now there's officially going to be some cop-related content finally coming to TC2. It's always better to start things as early as you can, so this idea just got a lot more prevalent. Bottom line, we can get a huge headstart on this idea if you're interested. Either leave a reply here if you're interested or contact me through the social media outlets I've provided.