PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Looking for a dedicated BP Mil-sim group

Rogue_Rabbit_1
03-30-2020, 07:58 PM
Hey all,

Looks like the problem child called Breakpoint is starting to resemble something that looks and feels like Ghost Recon Tactical shooter at long last. With that in mind, I'm not looking for a group (if any) of dedicated players who play Breakpoint. By dedicated I'm talking about people who really play and not just when there is hype around the game for a weekend or two and drop off the face of the planet.

I am someone who plays Breakpoint with no HUD at extreme difficulty with maximum immersion settings to make it resemble as close to Wildlands Ghost Mode as possible. So if I am someone you are looking for please shoot me a PM and or a Uplay DM and we can chat. :)

Rogue_Rabbit_1
03-30-2020, 08:04 PM
Same applies for Wildlands.

AcesWild615
04-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Hey there,

I just started BP a couple days ago and am loving playing it in a methodical and tactical manner. I am looking to play with others interested in playing in a realistic manner. Hit me back if you're still looking for someone.

Specter-2
04-06-2020, 12:37 AM
I'm looking for a milsim group on PC

MangoZero1
05-02-2020, 09:44 PM
If you are looking for it then write us Specter-
No BP, BP not cool.

Wildlands and anyway NO HUD, Ghost mode, exdtreme - tier and with the due planning, briefing, recon, intel and light- medium role playing.