PDA

View Full Version : NEW Changes to the Mobile Animus!

Ubi-Bunny
03-26-2020, 04:56 PM
UPDATE

We are ending the free daily rewards as of today, but we are continuing to offer the extended Animus Boost hours until further notice.

If anything changes, I will be sure to keep you posted!

Bunny

Hey, Assassins!

Our Mobile Animus Engineers have made some temporary changes to the game that will allow you to play more!

Starting today, we are extending the Animus Boost hours!

The NEW Animus Boost hours are 06:00 - 24:00 in your local time zone.

Starting tomorrow, March 27th, we will be sending all players either 100 Rift Tokens or 100 Intel every day!

Rewards will be sent out daily at 12:00 UTC and will expire after 24 hours, so make sure to check your inbox regularly so you don't miss out!

All the best,

Bunny

https://i.imgur.com/DETEs4l.png

Mamilaris
03-26-2020, 07:02 PM
Dear Ubi-Bunny, these are great news :)
Thank you very much :)
can i offer you a suggestion?
In the future, it would be great for us to make 25% discount for Elite training Room room training every Friday and it would be great coins savings :)
because Elite Training Room training is really expensive, such an update would be great in the future

darthmarsden
03-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Oh, excellent! I saw the extended time for today's crafting and thought it was a glitch!

And this is certainly one way to make up for all the crashes. Much obliged!

Blimey... this AND the announcement of Episode I Racer being brought to the Switch, all in one day? WOO!

Fisicayquimica
03-26-2020, 07:55 PM
YES! Thank you so much for this, devs!

But please, please, pretty please make this a permanent change. 100 intel/tokens a day make a huge difference for new and old players alike. I know you wanted to implement this to make events run back to back some months ago. Now with a fully funtional inbox it will be possible.

As for the training bonus hours: It will be a great help for most players. Me personally will have a limited use: Monday is free I have 4000 blue codex hoarded, so I only do two standard missions daily. Tuesday will be good, as I will be able to manual the Region 5 loot missions without feeling the clock ticking down. On Wednesday, I only need to level Kenway and Thatch, with some saved coins it will be done in no time. Thursday will still be relevant, as I have yet to craft 26 gear pieces, mostly accesories, so that will take a while, especially with the new gear coming soon.
Nevertheless, it makes me so happy to see the game recieve this love. Hope you guys remain safe and thank you for everything you do for the game.

delykyra
03-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Bonjour prendre lets surplus d and example 10 miles pour require less couts d entrainment d elite strait car c top cher .......merci....
Hey, Assassins!

Our Mobile Animus Engineers have made some temporary changes to the game that will allow you to play more!

Starting tomorrow, March 27th, we will be sending all players either 100 Rift Tokens or 100 Intel every day!

Rewards will be sent out daily at 12:00 UTC and will expire after 24 hours, so make sure to check your inbox regularly so you don't miss out!

All the best,

Bunny

JOSEPOLOM
03-26-2020, 09:19 PM
Bonjour prendre lets surplus d and example 10 miles pour require less couts d entrainment d elite strait car c top cher .......merci....
Excellent news thanks for all your efforts and hard work.

Ubi-Bunny
03-26-2020, 09:54 PM
Oh, excellent! I saw the extended time for today's crafting and thought it was a glitch!

And this is certainly one way to make up for all the crashes. Much obliged!

Blimey... this AND the announcement of Episode I Racer being brought to the Switch, all in one day? WOO!

Hey hey darthmarsden! You aren't the first person to think that it was a glitch in the animus! ;) Glad that we were able to brighten your day!

AngeDeLaMort420
03-26-2020, 09:57 PM
Excellent news thanks for all your efforts and hard work.

Great News Can't wait for the new animus Boost to start. It gives us the chance to play the game more in our own time during the day. I keep missing animus boost because of work.

Ubi-Bunny
03-26-2020, 09:59 PM
Dear Ubi-Bunny, these are great news :)
Thank you very much :)
can i offer you a suggestion?
In the future, it would be great for us to make 25% discount for Elite training Room room training every Friday and it would be great coins savings :)
because Elite Training Room training is really expensive, such an update would be great in the future

Howdy, Mamilaris! You are very welcome! I do remember you making this suggestion on a previous post, I think it's a great idea!

Ubi-Bunny
03-26-2020, 10:04 PM
YES! Thank you so much for this, devs!

But please, please, pretty please make this a permanent change. 100 intel/tokens a day make a huge difference for new and old players alike. I know you wanted to implement this to make events run back to back some months ago. Now with a fully funtional inbox it will be possible.

As for the training bonus hours: It will be a great help for most players. Me personally will have a limited use: Monday is free I have 4000 blue codex hoarded, so I only do two standard missions daily. Tuesday will be good, as I will be able to manual the Region 5 loot missions without feeling the clock ticking down. On Wednesday, I only need to level Kenway and Thatch, with some saved coins it will be done in no time. Thursday will still be relevant, as I have yet to craft 26 gear pieces, mostly accesories, so that will take a while, especially with the new gear coming soon.
Nevertheless, it makes me so happy to see the game recieve this love. Hope you guys remain safe and thank you for everything you do for the game.

Hi, Fisicayquimica! I will certainly pass your feedback along to the dev team! Also, thank you for your kind words! I can assure you that a lot of love goes into this game!

Assassin_SNG
03-26-2020, 10:17 PM
The plot task of saving the abbot - when saving any monk, the game is already considered completed before reaching the abbot

Omnimon
03-26-2020, 11:15 PM
"The NEW Animus Boost hours" would be excellent news if you didn't decrease drop rates of 5-star materials to almost 0. You know, having all-day boost means nothing if you don't have the needed materials. Every day I do all 25 loot missions for 5-star materials and I call myself lucky if I drop one material in a week.

LtPaterson
03-26-2020, 11:28 PM
Hi!

That's really a cool news ! I hope we will be able one day to sell rocks and stone one day.

For the brotherhood!

ACRevalations1
03-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Hi, Fisicayquimica! I will certainly pass your feedback along to the dev team! Also, thank you for your kind words! I can assure you that a lot of love goes into this game!

Hey, Assassins!

All the best,

Bunny

Good to know, but I was wondering who will be the next person introduced to the game thatís what Iíd rally like to know

Jefferzilla
03-27-2020, 12:24 AM
This is big. Massive thanks to the devs

Prof_cec
03-27-2020, 03:50 AM
That is very nice...thank you.

Since others are offering suggestions...how about ensuring all characters have access to 5-star weapons. They donít all need ďuniqueĒ weapons, but certainly each should be able to get a 5 star. Beatrice does not. Luis does not. I think others do not either. Not only is it frustrating to get to the fifth level and not be able to find proper materials (ever thought about a mechanism in the game where one could trade one special crafting item for another?), but in some cases, the characters I like to use canít get fully equipped in five star anyway.

Matty_Corleone
03-27-2020, 04:45 AM
Can we have this added in a future update? After finishing all the upgrades they just sitting there accumulating for nothing

Dilligaf1337
03-27-2020, 07:51 AM
its gonna be edward thatch in the next dead mens gold event end of april.

tookaknock
03-27-2020, 08:01 AM
Great news, could you try to make use of the excess DNA fragments, other than just buying DNA for other heroís in the daily selection, I have 198000 spare that I cannot use, and it seems a bit pointless. Maybe convert them for coins or helix credits?
Thanks.

DESAI202
03-27-2020, 08:11 AM
I never get animus boost even though I am online during the specified time ! Can you tell at what time I should wait for the boost !
Please help me out

Ima_Smakya
03-27-2020, 11:40 AM
This is big. Massive thanks to the devs
It really is. I thank the team as well. This is some encouragement I've been needing!

its gonna be edward thatch in the next dead mens gold event end of april.
I hope not. We have enough pirates IMO. I'm glad it's finally delving into the New World, however!

FartSmugglerSr
03-27-2020, 03:39 PM
Me too! I have a lot of 5* equipment to craft, and that 25% off really helps, especially when stacked with a character who builds at at a discount. Unfortunately, I tend to get caught up at work and miss it!
Yesterday was great, I got a few items done!

Now if we could only get the loot missions to loosen up on gem drops. I have 6 coral just sitting there, and I have only ever received 3 rubies. I have also received 3 from Animus Rifts, but I need a lot more to get my big guns all suited up. Nothing is more frustrating than having Rift bonus characters qualify for level 5 rift events, but without the 5* equipment, they just get smoked.

Great News Can't wait for the new animus Boost to start. It gives us the chance to play the game more in our own time during the day. I keep missing animus boost because of work.

zaindogar54
03-27-2020, 04:08 PM
Well the new prizes seem good and all but can we do something about those crashes also.

Kachocalvo
03-28-2020, 01:11 PM
Expanding the boost times is really great news!

Jinsei93
03-28-2020, 01:43 PM
I hope not. We have enough pirates IMO. I'm glad it's finally delving into the New World, however!

Sorry to break it to you, but it's true! 18th April, Edward Thatch will the new character introduced and replacing Kenway in Dead Man's Gold. I imagine it will alternate between them each time the event comes around after that, or that one will become progress and the other will become rewards, like in For Democracy.

Once again, thanks for everything Bunny!

Ima_Smakya
03-29-2020, 12:28 AM
Oh ok. Well I hope his beard is smoking true-to-legend. I about 40 DNA from maxing Kenway, so I'll be able to work on him then.

Now we know why Kenway is "Kenway" and not Edward!

Dilligaf1337
03-29-2020, 11:51 AM
It really is. I thank the team as well. This is some encouragement I've been needing!

it is..you know the source to check the info by yourself ;)

Ima_Smakya
03-29-2020, 12:06 PM
I did. If the info is true, we can place last and max him!

darthmarsden
03-29-2020, 08:03 PM
Oh for heaven's sake... I dearly hope they can sort out the crashing issue by then!

If not... well, I'll be keeping a VERY detailed log of when it crashes and how many Helix Credits they'll need to refund me...

Ima_Smakya
03-29-2020, 08:40 PM
That's what you need to do: not just log but screenshots to accelerate the process! They will make it right, they're great that way. I think that's what the tokens/helix is; compensation.
Too bad I hadf to drop the rating to get their attention: carousel gone, problem fixed plain and simple. If I were in Canadia I'd volunteer to code for them...
From home, of course! ;) wouldn't want to get any [i]eh[/] on me!

Ima_Smakya
03-29-2020, 08:49 PM
I have docs and spreadsheets that you guys wouldn't believe. It used to be the same toons in every event. Now we have tiers and changing assassins. The commons are still useless, but UBI is nothing if not innovative.
Hey, it's what I do for a living...

Mamilaris
03-30-2020, 05:29 PM
I have docs and spreadsheets that you guys wouldn't believe. It used to be the same toons in every event. Now we have tiers and changing assassins. The commons are still useless, but UBI is nothing if not innovative.
Hey, it's what I do for a living...

Please be a little patient, dear friend :)
Ubisoft Mobile team and Dear Ubi-Bunny continue to give us good updates, new hero events, New Legendary Gear and good news even under these difficult conditions of our World.
I am sure that this beautiful and hardworking team is trying to bring great innovations and updates to the game.I am sure big and great surprises are waiting for us soon
I congratulate this entire Ubisoft team for creating and presenting this beautiful game to us :)
This game is the only game that combines the entire Assassin's Creed Game universe under one platform
and so far it has always provided us with great updates with beautiful and awesome helix rift events and hero items and beautiful mission stories and I know you will continue to offer
Assassin's Creed: Rebellion has always been an awesome and innovative game
And the Hardworking and devoted Ubisoft Mobile team created and presented us one of the best mobile games with quite nice story missions and nice game updates.
This great game has always been "innovative"
And don't forget that this game has won amazing prizes among the best games in google play and appstore and I'm pretty sure it will continue to win the best rewards :)
https://i.ibb.co/zQvkYCF/78469584-960795677639117-7185636567182999552-o.jpg (https://ibb.co/Kbv1kBD)
"Assassin's Creed Rebellion has been selected as one of Google Play's Best Innovative Games of 2019"

https://i.ibb.co/mGrSWpD/74809479-960812110970807-4421318233051627520-o.jpg (https://ibb.co/Vt0346j)

"We are pleased to share that Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is featured as part of the App Store’s Best of 2019 Trends of the Year, Blockbusters Reborn."

Sources:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/topic?id=campaign_editorial_bestof2019_innovative&hl=en_us&fbclid=ıwar0xddam75bh9x59ın-i1giboqemo1badkfıhxqaao00vezuksbmn0_myr4
https://developer.apple.com/app-store/best-of-2019/#trends

darthmarsden
03-30-2020, 07:03 PM
You can be the greatest developers in the world, but you can still make mistakes. And 2.8.1... was a mistake.

Introducing 'Kenway' was great, but I think most of us would have done without him to undo all the glitches created in the process of adding him. These crashes are game-breaking, and if you're affected by them, no awards in the world will make you like the developers.

I love the Assassin's Creed mobile games, but this... this is awful.And it will continue to be awful until it's fixed.

rwreese106
03-30-2020, 09:26 PM
About to quit this game because once you get to the final region and all of your characters are level 50 itís impossible to get the crafting material you need to make the weapons you need to make it through the final levels. For the last three or four story missions youíve made it so hard you can barely get through half a mission with more than one character alive. Iíve replayed the missions to get crafting materials about a hundred times and they never come up (coral, obsidian, etc). :mad::mad:

darthmarsden
03-31-2020, 08:43 AM
About to quit this game because once you get to the final region and all of your characters are level 50 it’s impossible to get the crafting material you need to make the weapons you need to make it through the final levels. For the last three or four story missions you’ve made it so hard you can barely get through half a mission with more than one character alive. I’ve replayed the missions to get crafting materials about a hundred times and they never come up (coral, obsidian, etc). :mad::mad:I think you've just been really unlucky then, unfortunately. The stuff does drop, I promise, it's just pretty rare.

And that final mission... yeah, I'm struggling with that one too. I'm trying t raise Maria's stats as high as I can - particularly her Agility and Dodge - to see if that works. It's... gonna take a while. But hey, it's a goal - I like having a goal.

punisher_is_in
04-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Did you stop sending rift tokens and intel?

darthmarsden
04-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Oh, the extra 100 rift tokens/intel they've been giving us? If they don't give us any tomorrow, then I'd guess they have stopped it.

They did say 'for a limited time'... guess it was more limited than we realised!

TheGreenLawyer
04-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Did you stop sending rift tokens and intel?

I also didnt get rift tokens or intel today. 🙋*♂️

Kachocalvo
04-04-2020, 03:37 PM
UPDATE

We are ending the free daily rewards as of today, but we are continuing to offer the extended Animus Boost hours until further notice.

If anything changes, I will be sure to keep you posted!

Bunny
[/CENTER]

Please read before writing, it has already been announced that the free info/token giving is over.

darthmarsden
04-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Where was that? Must have missed it. They didn't give us an in-game update, which would have been ideal.

EDIT: Followed the 'Go to original post' in your quote. They updated the very first post in this thread, in a manner that would be seen by basically no-one.

Please don't chide us for not noticing that! It's not like we were all notified when the original post was edited!

Ideally, Ubi-Bunny would have posted in the thread to notify us as well as editing the first post, to cover all the bases.

Omnimon
04-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Animus Challenge Invincible VI gives 125 woods. Are you f** kidding?

Ima_Smakya
04-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Yep. The interns are at it again...
Honestly if I didn't have one achievement left I'd be done with ACR for awhile!

Ubi-Bunny
04-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Animus Challenge Invincible VI gives 125 woods. Are you f** kidding?

Hey Omnimon! This was a bug and was definitely not intended, it will be fixed before the next Animus Challenge!

Kachocalvo
04-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Hey Omnimon! This was a bug and was definitely not intended, it will be fixed before the next Animus Challenge!

Hi Bunny. How it will be fixed? You will swap the reward for the correct one? What about the ones we already claimed it?

Ubi-Bunny
04-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Hi Bunny. How it will be fixed? You will swap the reward for the correct one? What about the ones we already claimed it?

Hey there! Unfortunately, it won't be fixed for this Animus Challenge but it should be fixed for the next one!

darthmarsden
04-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Well, that's unfortunate. Pretty minor in the grand scheme of things though.

ice2611
04-10-2020, 04:50 PM
So the game still crashes randomly. Trying to play the new event I now lost 51 tickets because of the crashes, so more than the half. What's the sense in that?
And still we do not get answers to our main questions.

darthmarsden
04-10-2020, 06:59 PM
I've lost 75 Helix Credits on this event thus far, and I'm contacting support to ask for them back, as I will do for all future HC lost due to crashes. I recommend you do the same, maybe then they'll get the message

It's been like a month, this is absurd. And not even an update? It's immensely frustrating.

Ima_Smakya
04-10-2020, 10:53 PM
I've lost 75 Helix Credits on this event thus far, and I'm contacting support to ask for them back, as I will do for all future HC lost due to crashes. I recommend you do the same, maybe then they'll get the message

It's been like a month, this is absurd. And not even an update? It's immensely frustrating.

It almost seems like they need to make it compatible to Android 7.0's. Since I traded my old phone for 9.0 I haven't had any problems with the carousel or crashing. Only the old problems like lag in some rooms, landing buried in the floor, action macros overlapped, no gear, etc...

Kachocalvo
04-10-2020, 11:03 PM
It seems since the Carousel update something went wrong with some devices, but it is not general. I am still playing with the same cellphone since the launching of the game, a Huawei Mate 10 Lite (mid-range capabilities) with no new problems (apart from the usual lag in some rooms, that is here from the beginning). Anyway, they should find why that update created specific compatibility problems.

darthmarsden
04-11-2020, 06:22 PM
It almost seems like they need to make it compatible to Android 7.0's. Since I traded my old phone for 9.0 I haven't had any problems with the carousel or crashing. Only the old problems like lag in some rooms, landing buried in the floor, action macros overlapped, no gear, etc...That may well be it. I'm actually on Android 6.0.1.

Once again though, I've not had any real problems with AC:Rebellion until the Carousel update.

darthmarsden
04-12-2020, 08:19 PM
...OK. So. Finally got some sort of update on the crashes and... um.

I'm just going to quote the message I got.

Thank you for your patience while our team reviewed your case.

This is Benjamin writing you back.

We've heard back from the ACR team again. They have advised us that this instability you have been experiencing is currently being looked into by the ACR devs. We do not have further information regarding this investigation, but do know they're aware of this issue.

That said, they have advised us that we will no longer be able to grant additional compensation for further crashes. We are terribly sorry if this is disappointing. We do however have a URL for you that will grant you 200 Helix Credits to make up for the specific game crash during the event missions you have experienced:

*LINK REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS*

Please let us know if you have further questions about this, and thank you for your patience and support in this matter.

That's... well, that's frustrating. If I lose Rift Tokens because the game crashes, I should be allowed to claim them back, shouldn't I? I understand it's probably annoying to do for the ACR team, but still, to completely cut me off...

That said, 200 Helix Credits is pretty decent of them. Bit better than the 50 we got for Easter.

Kachocalvo
04-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Just being curious, do not think I don't trust your word. What evidence did you give them of how many rift tokens you lost due to crashes?

darthmarsden
04-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Just being curious, do not think I don't trust your word. What evidence did you give them of how many rift tokens you lost due to crashes?A picture of my Support ID, as well as the exact times (and date) the game crashed and the relevant amount of tokens lost. I still have them written down:

13:20 GMT - Mission 2 - 12 Rift Tokens
16:05 GMT - Mission 5 - 21 Rift Tokens
16:14 GMT - Mission 5 - 21 Rift Tokens
16:38 GMT - Mission 5 - 21 Rift Tokens

Total number of Rift Tokens lost: 75Unfortunately, I got the names mixed up and I referred to them as Helix Credits instead of Rift Tokens (which may be why they won't give me any more!), but with all that information I believe they could check their records and see if it all synced up, and if so, they could go from there.

Someone else on the forums, I can't recall who, suggested I do this, and it's worked out relatively well thus far, so...

I'm probably not going to bother trying again though. I've barely got anyone left to 5-star, so what'd be the point?

Ima_Smakya
04-14-2020, 10:32 AM
I give them as much info as possible to save time. I guarantee they didn't trace your account over 200 Helix. Hopefully they are using the resources to get the app stable for 9.0 and below. We haven't seen any iOS users posting problems.