PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 4 analyze clew animation

J_m0
03-25-2020, 06:25 PM
In sequence 4, hunting lessons quests, there is an issue loading the analyze clew animation.

Example:
When the quest starts you can check a nearby clew. The analyze animation then plays. Once you see the red dot indication the location of the deer you can follow and find more clews. The second clew you find does not activate the analyze clew animation. The screen fades to white like it is supposed to but instead of the correct animation you have him just standing there. You can not move. You can however move the camera, enter the map, and the pause menus.

Steps tried:

A game restart did not correct it.
Verified the game was not corrupted did not work.
Reinstalled the game did not work.

Any ideas? I hope to get this corrected.

Looking forward to your response.

Jason.

dtexneus
05-04-2020, 08:32 AM
I have the same issue, only way I was able to get through the mission was by completely ignoring the clues and just hunting from the trees. I wouldn't count on Ubisoft patching it any time soon, if at all.

J_m0
05-04-2020, 11:12 AM
I have been in contact with ubisoft about it. Sent videos and what tech info you can from the switch. I started the game over on the second in game save and did not have the issue. When I got to sequence 4 I played it the same way and was able to analyze the clues. It strange. I had to replay the first 5.5 hours of the game but Now I can finish it. Hopefully there will be an update to correct it. Hit up Ubisoft support on Twitter. It may take a couple days but they will respond.