PDA

View Full Version : March 24th - Version 2.8.2 Patch Notes

Ubi-Bunny
03-24-2020, 05:35 PM
Hey, Assassins!

We are rolling out version 2.8.2 today! The update may take up to 24 hours to appear in stores for all players. This is a maintenance patch with game improvements and bug fixes, including the following changes:

Fixed a bug where using Edward Kenway's Brace of Pistols skill at close range consumed two charges instead of one. Note: Using Brace of Pistols from afar just consumes one charge as intended.

Fixed an issue where "Press to Continue" appeared in English on the 10x Cube screen regardless of what language the device was set to.

Fixed an issue where the pop up that appears after you complete objectives for the Standard, Loot, and Legacy Missions was missing custom icons and appeared as <SPRITE=3>.

Fixed an issue where players could equip any Item in the Inventory regardless of rank or level requirement. Note: All Gear Items equipped by exploiting this bug will be removed from the Hero and placed in your Inventory.

I would also like to thank the community for bringing the following Dead Men's Gold issues to our attention:

Mission 2: Room 7 is inaccessible after being lockpicked.

Mission 5: Final text is missing for female Heroes.

Mission 5: Game freezes after final enemy is one-shot by a Throwing Knife skill.

The ACR team is currently investigating these issues and we hope to implement fixes before the next Dead Men's Gold event. I would also like to thank you all for your positive comments and feedback for this event!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

All the best,

Bunny

Mamilaris
03-24-2020, 06:17 PM
Hey, Assassins!

We are rolling out version 2.8.2 today! The update may take up to 24 hours to appear in stores for all players. This is a maintenance patch with game improvements and bug fixes, including the following changes:

Fixed a bug where using Edward Kenway's Brace of Pistols skill at close range consumed two charges instead of one. Note: Using Brace of Pistols from afar just consumes one charge as intended.

Fixed an issue where "Press to Continue" appeared in English on the 10x Cube screen regardless of what language the device was set to.

Fixed an issue where the pop up that appears after you complete objectives for the Standard, Loot, and Legacy Missions was missing custom icons and appeared as <SPRITE=3>.

Fixed an issue where players could equip any Item in the Inventory regardless of rank or level requirement. Note: All Gear Items equipped by exploiting this bug will be removed from the Hero and placed in your Inventory.

I would also like to thank the community for bringing the following Dead Men's Gold issues to our attention:

Mission 5: Game freezes after final enemy is one-shot by a Throwing Knife skill.

The ACR team is currently investigating these issues and we hope to implement fixes before the next Dead Men's Gold event. I would also like to thank you all for your positive comments and feedback for this event!

All the best,

Bunny

A great update
Dear Ubi-Bunny, I would like to express my gratitude and respect to you and the entire Ubisoft mobile team for this new update and bug fixes.
Firstly, I congratulate you and all Ubisoft Mobile Team with the great value, rigor and fast bug fixes and updates you have given to this game, even in the harsh conditions of our world right now, the entire Ubisoft team I love you very much, all of you are really hardworking and kindhearted, precious people.
Because you gave us a great game like AC: Rebellion and our game has reached better places and everything will be better with your devoted work and the value and effort you give to the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward Kenway event will be more beautiful with the 2.8.2 update
I haven't made Edward Kenway 5 star DNA yet, I'm currently 4 star DNA
I really want to use Brace of Pistols when Edward is 5 star DNA, Edward is a really strong hero and he has unique abilities
I want to make Edward 5 star DNA as soon as possible, I think Edward will be one of the bonus heroes in the new hero event to be added in the future and this will increase the importance of Edward
This new hero event predictions will be Adewale,Haytham Kenway,Connor Kenway or Shay Patrick Cormac :)
I would especially love for Shay Patrick Cormac to be added to the game.
If one day Shay is added to this game
I would love to have Shay Patrick Cormac look the same in AC: Rebellion as the skin looks like in AC: Rogue trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSjCeWcCtjY
Especially with Shay Patrick Cormac, a few parts of the North Atlantic map with glaciers would be gorgeous and beautiful :)
https://i.ibb.co/0QvS8gx/giphy.gif (https://imgbb.com/)
https://i.ibb.co/MVGTFRw/1149485-1.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
Shay Patrick Cormac would be perfect with the legendary "Bastard Sword" and the legendary "Dark Assassin outfit armor" :)
I can't wait for new heroes and updates, and I'm very curious about the Legendary item to be added to Altair
thank you very much again
with all my respect

CheetarXI
03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
Good

darthmarsden
03-24-2020, 07:57 PM
Doesn't seem to be helping much with those random crashes introduced in 2.8.1, but I suppose something's better than nothing.

fassmann
03-24-2020, 08:34 PM
I hoped that this would mean the new gear or weapon for Altair? When do you think that this will come?
By the way the Edward event have been the best designed ever!

gorgonzola65
03-24-2020, 09:09 PM
Doesn't seem to be helping much with those random crashes introduced in 2.8.1, but I suppose something's better than nothing.

100% agree, couldn't have said it better myself.

ichwarschneller
03-24-2020, 09:39 PM
Thank you Bunny + team. I wish bugs would be managed like that in any online game I play.

guest-QsbjAWdi
03-24-2020, 10:32 PM
The game crashes to home screen after 15 min or 20 min
The game become so heavy that it is running in slow motion it is very evident when you face more then 1 opponent in combat in 1 room

Graphics are messed up sometimes assassins become transpernt
the game needs further optimization of performance
Very heavy game for Samsung Galaxy note 4

Fisicayquimica
03-25-2020, 12:07 AM
Hey Bunny! Say thanks to the team for fixing this up so quickly :)

Hopefully we can get to the slowdown and crashes next, I know you guys can do it!

Assassin_SNG
03-25-2020, 04:15 AM
21 story mission to save the abbot - when you save any monk the game is already considered completed, not reaching the abbot

Claud_Torens
03-25-2020, 08:39 AM
Hey, Assassins!

We are rolling out version 2.8.2 today! (...)

All the best,

Bunny

You can access the room by using Flora's Eagle Vision skill ;) before or after you lock picked the room

Brdgs. Crispinjch

Wyrdagamer
03-25-2020, 08:49 AM
I was also able to do it by lock picking twice.

S.dedurantem
03-25-2020, 09:08 AM
Pls fix wrong exclamation mark on some assassins indicate they can equip an item that does not exist or cant equip because of level shared this bug with nin game support before

lex0_lex0
03-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Ubi-Bunny

What about Beatriz? Still not not appearing in the Daily Selection of the Shop (Flora, Shakir, and Luciano were added in 2.8.1)

LORD_NlMROD
03-25-2020, 01:39 PM
Good job, both on the Dead Men's Gold event and on working on the mentioned bugs 'till it next comes around.

Anyway, I have to add my voice to the others - the game is crashing constantly, it slows down extremely in rooms with 3+ enemies, the exclamation marks for items that can't be equipped are annoying, as is the fact that there are still items missing.

LaRage74
03-25-2020, 02:05 PM
this update does not solve the problem from launch app on Android 4.4.2

JOSEPOLOM
03-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Thanks for taking care of everything

ice2611
03-25-2020, 05:56 PM
Hi Bunny,

well... thank the team for the update. I have to agree with the others, the crashes are still there. I can't even tell you when it happens, it is just randomly.

Also, when you lock the screen and unlock it again, the game still crashes.

And still it is not possible to contact the support. Even then the game crashes while loading or on the Ubisoft log in page.
So it seems there is no way to get back the wasted tickets for the event or the helix credits that needed to be bought to compensate that.

Stay safe everyone!

Hella.hillz
03-25-2020, 10:02 PM
I would very much like to add Assassins from Assassin's Creed Syndicate in the next update

gofrygofry
03-25-2020, 11:48 PM
I would like to add two more bugs:

1. Dead Men's Gold: Sometimes the probability evaluation of the enemy (either a person or a trap) is missing

Mission 2

Flora's probability evaluation is there
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission2-01-flora.PNG

Perina's probability evaluation is missing
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission2-01-perina.PNG

Rodrigo's probability evaluation is missing
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission2-01-rodrigo.PNG

In the next room Perina's probability evaluation is missing
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission2-02-perina.PNG

Mission 3

Rodrigo's probability evaluation is there
Note that in the Mission 2 he was missing an evaluation, so the bug is probably not based on the hero
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission3-01-rodrigo.PNG

Gershon's probability evaluation is missing
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission3-01-gershon.PNG

Gershon's probability on the first trap does not contain probability of disarm, on the second trap there is no probability of jumping over the trap
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission3-02-gershon.PNG

Perina's probability evaluation for jumping over the second trap is missing
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission3-02-perina.PNG

Mission 5
Perina's evaluation is there
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission5-perina.PNG

Flora's evaluation is missing
Note that in the Mission 2 there was an evaluation for Flora, so the bug is probably not based on the hero
https://goga.cz/ac/dead-mens-gold-mission5-flora.PNG

2. When three-staring a mission for the first time, the text "RUSH MODE UNLOCKED" is in a strange position

This happens not only in Dead Men's Gold event, but in general

https://goga.cz/ac/rush-mode-unlocked-position.PNG

Wicih
03-26-2020, 02:49 AM
I can't start the game after the update, the screen just shows the message:

"IT CANNOT BE PLAYED OFFLINE.
Helix server connection error. Make sure your device has an internet connection and try to connect again."

I tried reinstalling and using wi-fi but it is the same.

Gilbertopqt1
03-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Adicionem a mecânica de venda para pedra e madeira, pq após você chegar ao nível máximo pedra e madeira não tem mais utilidade. Já pedi antes e estou pedindo de novo

darthmarsden
03-26-2020, 01:18 PM
Adicionem a mecânica de venda para pedra e madeira, pq após você chegar ao nível máximo pedra e madeira não tem mais utilidade. Já pedi antes e estou pedindo de novoFor those who don't speak Portuguese, he's asking for the ability to sell Stone & Wood, something I would also like to do. I've over 2 million wood and nothing to do with it.

LionelMS
03-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Hi,

With regards to Dead Men's Gold Mission 2 Room 7:

If you play with Rodrigo and Flora, lockpick the door with Rodrigo, then use Flora's skill to view the room and you can then enter the room.

Hey, Assassins!

All the best,

Bunny

darthmarsden
03-27-2020, 01:41 PM
I can confirm that the latest patch does NOTHING to fix all the random crashes - I've once again lost Helix credits due to the game crashing mid-mission.

Fortunately I don't actually need any DNA or anything (I've already got Darius to 5-stars) but some sort of update - ANYTHING - is long overdue.

EDIT: I think it's the online connectivity that's causing the most issues. The game works fine when I'm offline (though I can't do missions or anything, so yay?), and the game also seems more stable when there aren't any events on.

I think it's a combination of things that require an online connection - missions, events, the carousel - that make the game unstable, and when the carousel was added to the game, that was what pushed things over the edge.

Ima_Smakya
03-29-2020, 12:11 AM
I agree: I lost 50 of the "free" tokens in Hunter's Hounds. I also don't need anything except the Xiphos progression reward.
But I had to refill due to the crashes because I wouldn't have gotten the T4 within the timeframe otherwise.

I'm so close to giving up on this game. What a shame...

JUST STOP ADDING CRAP AND LISTEN TO YOUR (PAYING!) PLAYERS! WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT DAMN CAROUSEL!

shakemyass
03-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Why isn't the Rebellions Edge sword available for Altair and Darius??

Mamilaris
03-30-2020, 05:06 PM
I agree: I lost 50 of the "free" tokens in Hunter's Hounds. I also don't need anything except the Xiphos progression reward.
But I had to refill due to the crashes because I wouldn't have gotten the T4 within the timeframe otherwise.

I'm so close to giving up on this game. What a shame...

JUST STOP ADDING CRAP AND LISTEN TO YOUR (PAYING!) PLAYERS! WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT DAMN CAROUSEL!

Dear Charlie, Dude, chill a little :)
How are you? I hope you are good
Our esteemed Forum manager, Ubi-Bumble and the All Ubisoft Mobile team continue to offer the game to us in the best dedication, even in the toughest conditions in the world.
As you know, our world is dealing with a big trouble right now, and these bad days will pass, I'm sure hopeful days are waiting for us and I pray for it
All business, economy, technology, industry sectors started to shrink and even continue their work as home office
Even under these difficult conditions, all the valuable Ubisoft mobile team continues to offer the game to us without a hitch, and it is a very nice blessing that they give 100 rift tokens on helix rift days every day and 100xIntel in non-helix rift days.
I am sure that this nice and hardworking team is working for new projects and nice surprises for us now.
Look at the Edward Kenway helix rift event, what a wonderful and memorable event, the Ubisoft mobile team always does great work, New updates in the future, bug fixes, more beautiful hero events and new weapons, Special legendary Equipments for all legendary class heroes, armors and region 6 i am sure you are waiting for us including
Yes, sometimes the game may experience freezes and crashes, but most of them are hardware crashes.
I overcame these crash problems by playing games with the Android Emulator program (Bluestacks). I understand that almost 85% of these crash problems are related to the device you have and I know that all the synchronization problems will be corrected in the future because "Animus Carousel" is a very new system yet, sometimes crashes can occur
But admit this beautiful hardworking team is working for us
They work devotedly to have a pleasant time in this game.
You can understand this with new updates coming, bug fixes and awesome helix rift events and beautiful story missions.
I congratulate the entire Ubisoft team from here, because they offer us a great game even under very difficult conditions and I love this game, I am sure this game will always be among the best mobile games and I am sure this game will come to the best places thanks to this team
I wish everyone, take care of yourself, this trouble in our world will be over as soon as possible, beautiful days are waiting for us,
All Assassassin Creed fans I love you all :)
Best regards

darthmarsden
03-30-2020, 07:21 PM
OK, let's break it down!

it is a very nice blessing that they give 100 rift tokens on helix rift days every day and 100xIntel in non-helix rift days.
It's extremely nice of them, agreed. It also feels like a way to try and cover up their mistake. "Give them free stuff and they won't complain any more!" I don't think that was the intention, but it FEELS like it.

Yes, sometimes the game may experience freezes and crashes, but most of them are hardware crashes.
I would say "Prove it", but you do, so... Just bear in mind that the game worked FINE for people before the update that broke it, so saying "Your device isn't good enough" when it absolutely used to be good enough isn't a great thing to be doing.

I overcame these crash problems by playing games with the Android Emulator program (Bluestacks). I understand that almost 85% of these crash problems are related to the device you have
Not everyone can do what you can do. This seems like you're showing off. Again, not the intention, I know, but that's how it comes across.

I know that all the synchronization problems will be corrected in the future because "Animus Carousel" is a very new system yet, sometimes crashes can occurSometimes? SOMETIMES?

WHY. DID. THEY. NOT. PROPERLY. TEST. IT. ON. ALL. DEVICES. BEFORE. RELEASING. IT?

Don't even try to answer this point - you can't.

But admit this beautiful hardworking team is working for us
How do you know they're beautiful? I bet a bunch of them are super ugly. :p

I congratulate the entire Ubisoft team from here, because they offer us a great game even under very difficult conditions
I think you mean "thank" rather than "congratulate", but yeah, it's hard not to agree with the sentiment here. They don't have to do anything, but they are, and that's definitely something to be thankful for.

...this whole mess is driving me away from a game I love. I HATE that.

Mamilaris
03-30-2020, 08:24 PM
It's extremely nice of them, agreed. It also feels like a way to try and cover up their mistake. "Give them free stuff and they won't complain any more!" I don't think that was the intention, but it FEELS like it.
My friend,Dear darthmarsden, you look at things from a very wrong angle. Why do you think bad about everything and find something to criticize in everything? After all, this game is Freetoplay("As a result; In this game, you can come to the best places without spending money and you will not lose anything or you can come to these places faster by spending money.the choice is completely yours") and and these hardworking and devoted people spend a lot of effort and valuable time to make this game and make it better and present it to us. and they will make the game even better
Unfortunately, the whole world is currently under quarantine
I am sure that this 100xRift Tokens and 100xintel reward was given to us to at least give us some morale and heroic DNA deficiency or T5 Myrmidon Spear, T5 Ritualitic Xiphos deficiency, at least in this difficult time of the world. As most of Assassin's Creed fans, we don't leave our homes and we play this great game, and these gifts sounded pretty good for making some Heroes of my 5-star DNA, and so congratulations to the Ubisoft Mobile team.
When it's available, it's time to support each other to give each other morale. Please look at the events from a slightly wider perspective.

OK, let's break it down!

I would say "Prove it", but you do, so... Just bear in mind that the game worked FINE for people before the update that broke it, so saying "Your device isn't good enough" when it absolutely used to be good enough isn't a great thing to be doing.

Not everyone can do what you can do. This seems like you're showing off. Again, not the intention, I know, but that's how it comes across.
Sometimes? SOMETIMES?

WHY. DID. THEY. NOT. PROPERLY. TEST. IT. ON. ALL. DEVICES. BEFORE. RELEASING. IT?

Don't even try to answer this point - you can't.

How do you know they're beautiful? I bet a bunch of them are super ugly. :p

I think you mean "thank" rather than "congratulate", but yeah, it's hard not to agree with the sentiment here. They don't have to do anything, but they are, and that's definitely something to be thankful for.

...this whole mess is driving me away from a game I love. I HATE that.
Dear darthmarsden,
All I wrote is that I love this great game and I want this game to come to much better places
I never "showing off",
I am grateful and respectful for this wonderful and hardworking All Ubisoft Mobile team offering us this great game and I respect these people very much and I am an Optimist person, I always look at the positive side of everything in this life :)
Every game has minor bugs and these bugs are corrected over time
I never do polemics, I never love polemics and I don't like to always criticize something, because this is a great disrespect for these valuable people who make and develop this game.
I like to empathize, software and hardware work takes time to develop something, and these are minor issues that will be fixed when the time comes
I'm sure the crash problems will be fixed in all this game, we just need some time and patience :)

gorgonzola65
03-30-2020, 09:23 PM
Mamilaris,

Dude you have the best most positive attitude I think I've ever seen in any forum posting. If you don't already work for Ubi, they should hire you as their #1 PR rep.

Stay bright in these dark times!

Mamilaris
03-30-2020, 09:49 PM
Mamilaris,

Dude you have the best most positive attitude I think I've ever seen in any forum posting. If you don't already work for Ubi, they should hire you as their #1 PR rep.

Stay bright in these dark times!

LoL :) thanks for the irony
but be sure, if I had studied software engineering at university and this opportunity was given to me, it would be a great honor for me.
I already have a profession, I am a Medical Doctor, I graduated from a Medical University in another country of the European Union and I am currently studying for the diploma equivalence exam to study in the country where I live and I am preparing for these exams.
all I do is I love the Assassin's Creed universe and the Assassin's Creed: Rebellion game, and I congratulate whoever has had the smallest contribution to the development of this game :)
I have been playing Ubisoft games for a long time. I used to play Prince of Persia and I love the Prince of Persia series too :)
I started the Assassin's Creed universe with Assassin's Creed 1,first Assassin's Creed game and Prince of Persia games were similar, so I liked Assassin's Creed games more (Parkour system, Good actions, Adventure and passion and beautiful scenario :))
and ever since I love Assassin's Creed Universe and I'm a huge fan
Assassin's Creed: Rebellion is the only game that unites the whole Assassin's Creed game universe, so this game is very special for me
and I respect all the developers and the Ubisoft mobile team who developed this game because they brought this game to the best places
I just can't understand people who constantly criticize the game, find mistakes in every update, and constantly see the negative aspects of something and they don't like anything.I don't like these people who constantly abuse, criticize and dislike everything
My only goal is that I really want this game to continue and get to better places.
I'm not destructive, I'm a constructive
And the entire Ubisoft Mobile team does great things and they do their best to help us have a better time in this game.