PDA

View Full Version : Dev or Mod please read - Mission Options Problem

EvilV2
01-18-2009, 09:23 PM
I have a problem with my mission options in that all of the fields are blank and unchangeable and now that my game mode is stuck in 5 v 5 it makes it impossible to join any games because it is impossible for anyone to search for a 5 v 5. It got stuck in 5 v 5 somehow after I pressed quick match then immediately after the game was over I noticed my mission options were screwed up. To top it off the description text on the bottom is in Portrugease or some other latin based language.

note: Already reset updates and it didnt work. When I had all of my updates removed it worked fine but when they are on it screws up again.

Thx for any help

EvilV2
01-18-2009, 09:23 PM
I have a problem with my mission options in that all of the fields are blank and unchangeable and now that my game mode is stuck in 5 v 5 it makes it impossible to join any games because it is impossible for anyone to search for a 5 v 5. It got stuck in 5 v 5 somehow after I pressed quick match then immediately after the game was over I noticed my mission options were screwed up. To top it off the description text on the bottom is in Portrugease or some other latin based language.

note: Already reset updates and it didnt work. When I had all of my updates removed it worked fine but when they are on it screws up again.

Thx for any help

b_4721
01-18-2009, 09:53 PM
5v5? There is no 5v5 game mode...this is in skirmish or theater of war? In skirmish you're not likely to find a match anyways as everyone does ToW, only possible solution i can think of is to delete the data game installed on your hard drive and reinstall.

EvilV2
01-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes I know there is no such thing but somehow I have it. Something i forgot to mention in the original post is that I did remove all the updates and reset them. The weird thing was that when I had my updates removed my mission options worked fine.

EvilV2
01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
The problem still persists after last nights fixing of the xp and unit rank bug. It also continued after I installed the game to my hard drive.