PDA

View Full Version : Will you be able to swim on AC ?



lukenichols
10-27-2007, 06:43 AM
im a mad assassins creed fan and im just wondering if anyone knows whether you can swim on the game?

And i heard rumours that you cant enter any buildings ? is this true ?
I sure hope not !

b-busher
10-27-2007, 06:44 AM
You cant swim and you can only enter important buildings

kew414
10-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Of course you can! How do I know? I made the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I actually have have no idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Just wait 'til it comes out to see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Why would you need to swim, anyway? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

stix489
10-27-2007, 06:52 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif *thinks of ways to flame lukenichols*

nah just kidding...welcome to the forums...and remember...your BEST FRIEND is the search feature!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TheNamelessFire
10-27-2007, 06:53 AM
he want to see altair in swimsuit http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

kew414
10-27-2007, 06:55 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif That just reminded me of the Cod of War costume in God of War 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Robbinho1992
10-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Your a mad Assassins Fan but havent joined the forums till now...Sure.

Anyway, no swimming "water is like ALtairs Kryptonite" i think Pascal said.

stix489
10-27-2007, 07:21 AM
lol it's Patrice! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

T_Spoon_UK
10-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by kew414:
Of course you can! How do I know? I made the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I actually have have no idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Just wait 'til it comes out to see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Why would you need to swim, anyway? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
Dont i know you from Achieve360points.com ?

I messaged you asking about your signature, which is the same on this forum as it is on that one.

jonavoly
10-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Its a well known cliche that you can never swim until the sequel...

ScytheOfGrim
10-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Forget well known cliche`s (stupid French... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif)

It is plaincommon sense that you can't swim on a game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

AP0LL0316
10-27-2007, 10:59 AM
you cant swim in assassins creed.

spazzoo1025
10-27-2007, 11:06 AM
in a recent interview, Patrice said water is like Altair's kryptonite

AsskickQT
10-27-2007, 11:07 AM
because his blade would get rusty... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

or however you write it...

DeadCorpseAC
10-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
in a recent interview, Patrice said water is like Altair's kryptonite
lol

Subba_
10-27-2007, 11:27 AM
You can't swim until the sequel. That's how it always works.

AirRon_2K7
10-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Alty's Kryptonite yeah? Thats just given me an idea for a picture...

I wonder how dirty he is if he melts when he washs...

JackTR1992
10-27-2007, 12:10 PM
you always get to swim in the sequel!

Robbinho1992
10-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by stix489:
lol it's Patrice! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I knew that really...I was just testing if you knew.


* Runs off before anyone can say otherwise!*

gamepro11
10-27-2007, 02:29 PM
you cant swim and you cant really go into buildings, unless they are part of the game. but there will be free roaming once you beat the game.

kew414
10-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:
Dont i know you from Achieve360points.com ?

I messaged you asking about your signature, which is the same on this forum as it is on that one.
What? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
This needs further investigating! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

lukenichols
10-29-2007, 07:33 AM
why question me being a mad fan?
well say what you like i am !

Im not really questioning whether you can swim, but more how they will stop us?
Will there be no water anywhere in the game or will there just be dumb invisible walls.
If everthings interactive i guess theres no water on the game.
Thanks for the info on the building guys.