PDA

View Full Version : Video: Call Sign -Mike 24-

gascan75
03-19-2020, 01:04 AM
Cross posted in General but at least in here it won't be on page 5 in a day and a half.

Like a couple of my past videos, Call Sign -Mike 24- is meant to demonstrate the exquisite potential Ghost Recon Breakpoint has to continue down the path to an immersive experience. Mike 24... March 24? Coincidence? I think not.

I had a great group of guys from Discord (and Restlessnico / Vic Rattlehead from the forums) who helped put this together... I can't thank them enough for the hours and hours (and hours) they spent helping get this right.

I have been listening to your feedback as well- and hope this video nails it.

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/FBGDi1MfKHc

CrockfordCK
03-19-2020, 02:24 AM
Iterating what I said here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2203176-Video-Call-Sign-Mike-24?p=14846553#post14846553

Gascan, Like I've continued to say, I wish I could have played a part in this! This is great! And a very heartfelt thank you for creating this and sharing this with us. This is phenomenal man. Very truly shows how the game has that core potential. Keep it coming, Maybe you could get Virtual-Chris, Steven, and er1cksson to write up some scripts stories/missions for some future videos. I'd love to see what you can do beyond "trailer" type videos. Crow could draw up some story boards! :D:cool:

gascan75
03-19-2020, 09:20 PM
I'd like to try and get some more visibility with the videos... I'm trying to pump it up using reddit / forums / discord...

Any other ideas to "spread the word?"

CrockfordCK
03-20-2020, 12:16 AM
*shudders* Twitter? Just tag @Ubisoft and @GhostRecon.

gascan75
03-20-2020, 02:02 AM
*shudders* Twitter? Just tag @Ubisoft and @GhostRecon.

Yeah that's what I was afraid of lol.

Ghost_Fury_88
03-20-2020, 06:48 PM
Wow! Sir you are very talented and this looks like a movie trailer . You did an amazing job here. Thx for sharing it with us.

If not already shared on reddit, go and post it there as well as on twitter .
Just like Crock said tag them on twitter :) I was lucky already a few times they reacted on my fanedits and photomode shots. Go for it , man. This totally deserves some more attention.

gascan75
03-21-2020, 07:00 PM
Wow! Sir you are very talented and this looks like a movie trailer . You did an amazing job here. Thx for sharing it with us.

If not already shared on reddit, go and post it there as well as on twitter .
Just like Crock said tag them on twitter :) I was lucky already a few times they reacted on my fanedits and photomode shots. Go for it , man. This totally deserves some more attention.

Thanks man- appreciate it.

I'd like this to be my first video with 1000 views... but might need to build the story out first before that happens.