PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ubi-Bunny
03-17-2020, 10:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KMOWRxY.png

Whether you find your treasure at the end of a rainbow or on a wrecked galleon, we hope your St. Patrick's Day is full of riches!

Mamilaris
03-17-2020, 10:25 PM
Happy Saint Patrick's Day
Happy Edward Kenway's joining day :)
I'm so excited for the last hours

Ubi-Bunny
03-17-2020, 10:35 PM
Happy Edward Kenway's joining day :)

SO SOOOOON!! I can't wait!! :D

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

SigeriusKazri
03-17-2020, 10:50 PM
Happy Shamrock Day. It's also St. Gertrude's Day, and she is the patron saint of cats and cat parents 😸😽

Yagamymendes007
03-17-2020, 11:33 PM
Está acontecendo algo muito chato no jogo, já ganhei 1.000 moedas 500, por várias vezes e não aparecem no jogo, so dam 10

Ima_Smakya
03-17-2020, 11:35 PM
I love Kenway holding gold in the banner! My Grandparents (Mother's) were born in Cork and my Dad's parents are from Limerick.
Soooo, thank you for the little pot, happy St Patrick's Day, Slante and be safe!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked. Say it fast. Now you're Irish too!

XjuanSlb
03-18-2020, 12:13 AM
Happy day

DogekillMiller
03-18-2020, 01:55 AM
:)

JOSEPOLOM
03-18-2020, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the gift Ubisoft. Can't hardly wait to see Edward.

unounouno2019
03-18-2020, 03:07 AM
Happy Edward Kenway's joining day

tlngc
03-18-2020, 07:45 AM
A patch fixing the recent crash issues, which prevent some of us from playing the game at all, would have been a much better gift.

Mamilaris
03-18-2020, 08:09 AM
Happy Edward Kenway's joining day

https://i.ibb.co/pbGS57Z/images.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
:)

Ima_Smakya
03-18-2020, 11:36 AM
1.5 hours for those of you starting right away!

♣Good Luck!♣

Can't wait to see this "Mega Offer"...

Ubi-Bunny
03-18-2020, 01:20 PM
I love Kenway holding gold in the banner! My Grandparents (Mother's) were born in Cork and my Dad's parents are from Limerick.
Soooo, thank you for the little pot, happy St Patrick's Day, Slante and be safe!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked. Say it fast. Now you're Irish too!

I read this last night when I was with my family so I made them do it too. Gave me a good laugh! :D

JasonJBoyd
03-18-2020, 01:39 PM
Thanks Ubisoft!

mcfee80
03-18-2020, 05:42 PM
we are only 5 hours into a 5 day event for Kensington and the leader in my group is at 2,000,000 points. This is stupid.

naturehermit
03-18-2020, 08:53 PM
How do I get extra stars. After completing grandmaster I can only get 15 stars, but total star required are 75, how to get them please

Ima_Smakya
03-18-2020, 09:00 PM
I read this last night when I was with my family so I made them do it too. Gave me a good laugh! :D

LMAO! It's better when you're drunk, but I don't drink so it'll have to do! Thank you for sharing with your family, that's touching yall got a laugh :D

Hopefully no kids were grounded or sentenced to hard labor! ;)

Ima_Smakya
03-18-2020, 09:03 PM
How do I get extra stars. After completing grandmaster I can only get 15 stars, but total star required are 75, how to get them please

Do the other teirs. No, it isn't worth it honestly. The first 15 are ok because you'll get those anyway.
No way I'd waste tokens again going for measly rewards in the other teirs. You spend more than you get!

nzguitarman
03-18-2020, 09:29 PM
Hey! So I’ve started the new Helix event but it froze on the last level :( lost the helix credits. Help?

spookydownunder
03-18-2020, 09:36 PM
Hoorah!

nzguitarman
03-18-2020, 11:19 PM
I agree. Got to the last level and it froze once I’d killed the captain (with throwing knives from Yusuf). Tried again, but instead did a minor attack to force the conversation then it worked fine. But the first attempt cost me 21 helix credits :(

Ima_Smakya
03-19-2020, 02:17 AM
You can also try to toggle "auto" on and off to avoid the crash if it freezes up on you. It works on Mask of the Ibis and other freezy rooms like "For Democracy" and Torquemada's room...

BigBoyBob2020
03-19-2020, 02:12 PM
:D:p

narcelomj
03-19-2020, 02:53 PM
Alguém está com problemas na missão 5. Eu não consigo jogar pois nessa missão, o meu jogo trava, mas trava com gosto. Já perdi 126 moedas tentando jogar essa fase não importa a dificuldade. Meu ranque tá atrasado. Já desinstalei e reinstalei. J

Ubi-Bunny
03-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Hey! So I’ve started the new Helix event but it froze on the last level :( lost the helix credits. Help?

Hey nzguitarman! :)

Sorry to hear that your game crashed on you! I appreciate you letting me know about this. I recommend reaching out to our support team for these kinds of situations, they will be able to look into it for you!

luk_daro
03-19-2020, 07:09 PM
Hi I was wondering if it’s just me, but I can see on the forum that others got the same issue. The game keeps crashing after the latest update. Could you address this Issue please?

darthmarsden
03-19-2020, 07:17 PM
Hi I was wondering if it’s just me, but I can see on the forum that others got the same issue. The game keeps crashing after the latest update. Could you address this Issue please?They are, but (as of 3 days ago, anyway) they don't have any news.

I raised the issue through support, and here's the response I got:

I'm sorry to read that this issue with random crashing persists for you. In light of this I have reported your case to the ACR team. They have advised us that the dev team is currently looking into this matter. Unfortunately, we do not have further information regarding their investigation, nor an ETA as to when this issue may be resolved. As such, we can only ask for your continued patience and understanding while this matter is still ongoing.

We do recommend keeping the game up-to-date, as future updates may rectify this matter.

Trust me, they KNOW they've screwed up here.

luk_daro
03-19-2020, 09:04 PM
They are, but (as of 3 days ago, anyway) they don't have any news.

I raised the issue through support, and here's the response I got:

'm sorry to read that this issue with random crashing persists for you. In light of this I have reported your case to the ACR team. They have advised us that the dev team is currently looking into this matter. Unfortunately, we do not have further information regarding their investigation, nor an ETA as to when this issue may be resolved. As such, we can only ask for your continued patience and understanding while this matter is still ongoing.

We do recommend keeping the game up-to-date, as future updates may rectify this matter.

Trust me, they KNOW they've screwed up here.

Thank you

darthmarsden
03-19-2020, 09:34 PM
Thank you
Sure.

Unfortunately, as has been posted in another thread...

This will not be fixed before the end of Dead Men's Gold as the team is still investigating this issue. I know this is not ideal and I appreciate your patience while the team looks into this. As I mentioned in my update, I am currently collecting device information and crash reports from players to help the dev team with their investigation. If you could send me a dm with this information, that would be really helpful. Thanks! Not super helpful for those of us who were excited for the event, but it's an update, right?

And to try and wrestle this back on topic... hope everyone had a good St Patrick's Day! I completely forgot. Doh!

FinkAngel70
03-20-2020, 03:06 PM
Nice enjoy