PDA

View Full Version : Losing many tokens because the games keeps getting jammed

zi-nea
03-14-2020, 08:56 PM
For the rift events I have noticed that the game keeps getting jammed. This happens every time after I have selected a mission. The game will get jammed during to loading up or at the beginning of a game. Of course I lose all tokens. So far I have managed to play up until level 5, playing every level once. The game jammed 3 times. So I have lost about 50 tokens for games I didn't even play. Frankly it is annoying and making the game less enjoyable to play. In the previous rift game, I experienced similar jams, only this time I had bought extra tokens, which made it really frustrating.
Please fix the annoying jams or at least make sure that players don't lose tokens when it jams.

ichwarschneller
03-14-2020, 11:59 PM
Hi zinea,
sorry for you, that's a seriously frustrating thing. I recommend reporting it to the support per mail. They are kind and helpful and reply quickly to your requests. You can contact them easily by settings in game.

Ima_Smakya
03-15-2020, 05:03 AM
That's correct, if you contact support they will help you, and fast. They've given me replacement tokens and helix before. They respond via email within 48 hours. This isn't the first time an update has caused this and you are certainly not alone!
If you experience trouble contacting in-game, go to www.ubisoft.com and do it there. You can include screenshots also if you take that route.