PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers

selky
03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again."

Tried two different ISP, both give same error message. Does anybody encountered this error and/or have possible fix for it ?

selky
03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again."

Tried two different ISP, both give same error message. Does anybody encountered this error and/or have possible fix for it ?

kleaneasy
03-05-2010, 12:42 PM
I've not had that problem nor seen anyone else report it. You say you've tried two different ISP's? I'm unsure how you managed that?

That aside I would suggest you contact tech support who can assist, their direct web link is in my signature

selky
03-05-2010, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
I'm unsure how you managed that?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Easy, first you plug one cord into your network card then another, I've got adsl and normal network via vpn, two different isp. Launcher simply refuse to let me in, beats me why.

kleaneasy
03-05-2010, 12:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by selky:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
I'm unsure how you managed that?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Easy,.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I realise that, just very unusual for someone to have two seperate ISP's installed hence my question

Well I have to say I'm as stumped as you, mines been running for hours without issue, as I say you'll be best contacting support http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

K4ller
03-05-2010, 05:47 PM
am having exactly same prob as u guys. have just installed and updated the game, just can`t go pass thriough damned launcher. wtf?

NixD007
03-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Same problem here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif .Ubiosft why do we need internet to play singleplayer game?! just why? ac2 its not an mmorpg i buyed this game to play it offline, i didnīt even know about this protection, hope someone do somtehing about it.http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

K4ller
03-06-2010, 01:25 AM
its awansome. i have waited for the game, bought it just after pc release and can`t play from very begining even though i have working i-net connection. moreover the Polish support department works from mon - fri from 4pm till 8 pm. so i will not be able to play it during weekend. UBISOFT U - am just dissapointed with u guys. SAD...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

Black_Widow9
03-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Please create a Ticket with Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

BrianHanna
03-06-2010, 01:55 PM
wow, so legitimate users are having problems already?

i am surprised /sarcasm

adarwinter
03-06-2010, 02:55 PM
this is the main reason why i am so hasitant of buying AC2. this is not the first forums i see ppl who have this issue.
i couldnt log into Farcry 2 and Rainbow 6:vegas and i am too scared to buy AC2 because it feels like i am likely to get this error too.

im not going to trow away 60$ for a non functional game. i didnt mind i couldnt play FC2 MP since i was mainly interested in the SP but not being able to log in with AC2 means i get 0% of the game. nothing. oh my god.

K4ller
03-06-2010, 03:26 PM
i have created teh ticket yesterday.

NightmareGK13
03-06-2010, 04:41 PM
the more reasons ubi should open their eyes and launch a no internet update
its ridiculous
im buying the game but if i have problems
ill crack my game

its ridiculous

K4ller
03-08-2010, 10:34 PM
still no answer from ubiSh1t guys. i called the helpdesk. they said it shoiudl work and thats all. no detailed help. the mistress i was talking to was not helpfull at all. r u guys kidding? u r serious that u threat yr customers like tards? not helping at all? well check out world of warcraft helkp line - works 24/7 and the guys there are really helping ppl to resolve their problems. i think u r digging yr own hole atm...

Enoughjeja
03-09-2010, 10:08 AM
i have same problems, and i will never buy any UBI'S game,from now on , i will only play XBOX360 game ,and only play piracy ,just for UBI GAME ... it's so sux for everyone who bought the game of UBI

Enoughjeja
03-09-2010, 10:09 AM
i will just say " cao ni ma UBI"

BTOG46
03-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Please use this thread for all posts regarding log in problems --&gt; PC- Game Launching Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/9761009738/p/1)