PDA

View Full Version : Character Rarity Swap

Ima_Smakya
03-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Could you please swap Perina and Luisa's rarities? Luisa is so much better, but is still weak even halfway maxed in the Elite Room. Please make Luisa Epic... :D

Thank you!

Mamilaris
03-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Could you please swap Perina and Luisa's rarities? Luisa is so much better, but is still weak even halfway maxed in the Elite Room. Please make Luisa Epic... :D

Thank you!

Aguilar and Alvaro must also be Legendary :)

Ima_Smakya
03-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Yeah we've been begging for Aguilar to be Legendary since ACR was released. I don't think it's fair that Maria is and Aguilar is not!
Also, that's a good point: swap Girolamo and Alvaro's rarities too!
And, what's the use of "common" heroes??

StuntmanDan84
03-06-2020, 09:12 PM
All of the above are good calls. I’d add Horacio. He’s 1 of the best event heroes. Better than Alexios as a tank in my opinion. So should be legendary. In fact I even prefer Jorge over Alexios. Kassandra should be downgraded to epic as she is on no way worthy of legendary status without a massive buff. And Gaspar should be upgraded as he is by far the best healer in the game despite being a lowly common hero.

Ima_Smakya
03-07-2020, 09:37 AM
I completely agree: Kassandra should be downgraded to Rare or massively buffed!
Jorge and Horatio are definitely deserving of rarity upgrades. Jorge is just awesome, and I use Alexios as AOE not tanking.
As for Gaspar, he should definitely be Legendary, period. His power is too low for being the best healer in the game, and having agility superpowers!

I don't want alot of Legendaries in the game so I'm suggesting swaps based on abilities and usefulness instead of promoting rarities at random.

Above, I posted swapping Girolamo and Alvaro, but I made a mistake: I meant (and was thinking) Rodrigo should be swapped with Alvaro.

StuntmanDan84
03-07-2020, 04:08 PM
How about this idea for a new room? This room is designed for end game players, rewarding us for continued play. As such the room would use database credits as it’s main currency. Using this room we could spend those database credits to increase the rarity of a hero.

To control access and usage, the cost to build the room and use it would be high. I’m thinking 100k database credits to upgrade a hero 1 rarity and about 1m stone + 2m wood to build it. Maybe the cost increases each time that hero is upgraded like in elite training room.