PDA

View Full Version : Why "What does the fox say" song isn't in just dance unlimited?

RenMor2407
03-02-2020, 05:45 AM
I get the premium pass for exclusive content from past just dance games it was ok but some songs aren't on the songs like what does that the fox say and some song from a lobster from a past just dance game(I dont remember the name :P)
I hope it can be added

D10X1984
04-04-2020, 03:56 PM
+1

This song must appear in unlimited.

Taophiq
04-14-2020, 09:29 AM
Thank you!! I bought unlimited for the sole purpose of dancing to "What does teh fox say". Is there a user platform that we can use to suggest they add this wonderful song?

Taophiq
04-14-2020, 09:30 AM
Thank you!! I bought unlimited for the sole purpose of dancing to "What does teh fox say". Is there a user platform that we can use to suggest they add this wonderful song?

cvidalfs
04-16-2020, 01:31 AM
Ingresen la cancion What Does the Fox Say a la version 2020... gracias

LovableDream
04-29-2020, 08:49 PM
Also the song Rich Girl, Careless Whisper, I gotta feeling other versions (and the list goes on from the older games) which are not available in JD2020 Unlimited :(

mkoornstra
05-03-2020, 05:25 PM
+1 for adding The Fox to Unlimited plz. My 6-year old son keeps asking. Apparently he's not the only child asking so Ubi please do our kids a big, big favor. Add The Fox and make children happy around the globe.

greekphysics
05-14-2020, 04:41 PM
The craziest part of this is that when I first turn on Just Dance 2020, I actually see a small preview of the coach dancing to What Does the Fox Say. You see that preview, get excited about the dance, and then discover that the song isn't included in Unlimited.

Similarly, when I get stickers with the coach for Black Widow or Dark Horse, at first I get excited remembering those songs, then I realize they aren't in Unlimited.

They shouldn't show video clips or use coaches for dances that aren't included in Unlimited. Or better, if they use a video clip or coach in a sticker, maybe they should add those songs to Unlimited...

The campfire version of What Does the Fox Say would also be worth adding. I like that playful duet.