PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!.

smiler_16
05-25-2008, 05:04 AM
Well i've been keeping my eyes on the forums the past few days, and i think that we have got rid of the negetive people.

so now i am really hoping that we can get back to discussing why we like Driver enough to have came to these forums in the first place!!.

Well I've got to say, people can sl(a)g off Driver all they want for it not having everything in it, but i would like to think about the stuff which made me like the games so much, and where that bond with Tanner came from...

Well heres a quick list of why i like each Driver Game:

Driver 1: because it was my first ever experience of open world Driving (in a 3D game - and that memory is like when you first lose your virginity!! lol)

Driver 2: Because it was the first game that made me feel that there was more to do than just the missions! (like finding the secret cars!!)

Driv3r: because the Storyline interested me really well and the vehicle physics was fun (although i wouldn't want Driver to go in that direction in the future (with the vehicle physics), but on the odd occasion i like that kind of Driving, which is why i have kept Driv3r!)

Driver:PL: Well Driver:PL just felt like it was a big change and some of the changes were good and some not so good, But I still enjoy the game now, so that can't be a bad thing, and i definately love that they have added the feature to modify your cars, i just hope they make it a much bigger aspect of the game in the future!.

What inspired you to like the Driver games enough to make you want to come to these forums?.

JacksonL2008
05-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Good to see you back! you are my favourite member. Your realistic and innovative but never mind that, to the point.

The reason I came to the forums is, Driver is an incomplete game but not a bad one. I thought i could put my bit in so I came here

smiler_16
05-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Hmmmm....

I think thats why we get on so well...

... because we may have the ideas to make the Driver games become something special!!
(although they already are... we'll just help to get it over the top!!)

driver_madness
05-26-2008, 06:12 AM
It's nice to have you back!

I'd have to say some of the main things I liked in driver have been!

The Film Director, helping me make awsome car chase movies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Driver 1 because I really enjoyed the ability to drive anywhere with no restrictions, once I unlocked the cheat so I don't loes damage because I really wanted to explorer the other side of the city, but it was still exciting with damage! Making your main goal not to hit anything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Driver 2: mainly because you where able to get out and change vehicles.

Driver 3: Pretty much the vehicle physics where awsome! And the storyline was very interesting dispite what most of the online communities and reviewers thought about it.

Driver Parallel Lines: Vehicle Physics where fun, but not as interesting as driv3r. There was a bit more free form with a bigger and better interesting story!

I think I also liked the ability to shoot out the window while driving, I just would have liked it better if you could have aimed completly with the mouse on the pc version like you do on the Wii Version!

Achually it's pretty much the same as what inspired you "smiler_16".