PDA

View Full Version : question about the game

stealthtemplate
05-06-2006, 05:03 AM
hi, im new to pacific fighters and i was wondering, throughout the game do you get more planes to fly? Such as completing missions?
thanks

Black_Spartans
05-06-2006, 05:11 AM
no,the only way u get new aircraft is by installing new patches.

tigertalon
05-06-2006, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by stealthtemplate:
hi, im new to pacific fighters and i was wondering, throughout the game do you get more planes to fly? Such as completing missions?
thanks

Well, you can fly all the flyable planes in the quick mission builder.

If you fly campaign, you will switch from plane to plane in different theatres, example you begin with F4F-3, then go through F4F-4, F6F-3, F6F-5 and you end the war flying F4U.

To get new flyables, install patches. And I surely hope you got the full FB+AEP+PF pack, it's worth it. Most of community uses it.

Black_Spartans
05-06-2006, 07:04 AM
just said that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Bearcat99
05-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Welcome aboard.... Hit the Sturmovik Essentials link in my sig and then hit the "Why run merged" link at the top. Then go to Go Gamer (http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/SESSIONID/Catalog/1006) and get The Forgotten Battles GOLD pack which contains Forgotten Battles and The Aces Expansion in one. I have to ask though did you DL or actually purchase PF. If you DLd it then you may not be able to merge. If that is the case you will need the Forgotten Battles Ultimate.... which is 5 CDs worth of sims on one DVD. It is the hard copy of the above mentioned sims and PF as well. You will find after a month or so that it is more than worth the time and money.

Also cruise through that Essentials thread... pay particular attention to the Airwarfare.com link. AW.C is [i]THE ULTIMATE[/url] flight sim site and should be bookmarked in it's own right.

stealthtemplate
05-07-2006, 02:54 AM
oh ok thanks guys. Yeh i know about all the current planes and how to change to get different planes and stuff. So is the link you showed me free? Just install and u get more planes?
thanks