PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon to Animus Mobile...

Ubi-Bunny
02-27-2020, 06:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AcKiSDC.png

A new Helix Rift Event is coming soon to Animus Mobile!

"In a world without gold, we might have been heroes..."

Stay tuned for more information!

Mamilaris
02-27-2020, 06:30 PM

This is great news Bunny :) :) :) :)
You've made me very happy
I'm looking forward to it
Is it possible to give an estimated date for the arrival of Edward Kenway?
Edward Kenway Hopefully becomes the character of Freerunner :)
It would be nice to have a Legendary Freerunner Character

Thannohr
02-27-2020, 06:47 PM
Uau!!! Ansioso pelo pirata Kenway :) :) :)

stefcolt52
02-27-2020, 07:19 PM
Go Edward go !!!

Jefferzilla
02-27-2020, 07:33 PM
Edward is my favorite character, but could we get rid if the blue bubbles first and possibly complete all the rooms?

Stig12Cz
02-27-2020, 07:57 PM
In 1st Echoes Through The Animus was Edward announced as next event hero at the end of 5th mission. Will be Edward tomorrow again in 5th mission or will be announced new hero and his event with will came in future? If not - Ubi please make from Echos event when you will announce new heroes and events.

Mamilaris
02-27-2020, 08:05 PM
In 1st Echoes Through The Animus was Edward announced as next event hero at the end of 5th mission. Will be Edward tomorrow again in 5th mission or will be announced new hero and his event with will came in future? If not - Ubi please make from Echos event when you will announce new heroes and events.

Good idea :)
Hopefully Edward Kenway comes with his own 5 * Legendary Armor and 5 * Legendary Swords
So I have the opportunity to use 13 ancient tablets that I have accumulated :)

reyrod01
02-27-2020, 08:32 PM
About time we're getting Edward Kenway. We should've gotten him a long time ago

berson.AC
02-27-2020, 08:41 PM
Great news!
What about March Sequence?

Ima_Smakya
02-27-2020, 09:54 PM
Awesome! I hope he's Legendary as well. I know we have quite a few, but some (cough* Kassandra cough*) shouldn't be lol. Way to go Abstergo!
Jeff is right! Please include a toggle for the blue icons in this update...

Ima_Smakya
02-27-2020, 10:00 PM
Great news!
What about March Sequence?

The first half of March events are available at
https://animus.mobi/. This also lists mission maps, the rewards for Rank/Progression, as well as Featured Hero Cubes and Animus Challenges. Payday is the next challenge.
You'll know what toons to train up to a month in advance.

Bookmark and utilize it team!

Fisicayquimica
02-27-2020, 10:25 PM
"In a world without gold we would have been heroes"

I hope this means we also get Edward Teach aka Blackbeard. And that he's a legendary, nothing less. Also because one-hero events are so easy to max (look at Darius and Al-Mualim).

This event is going to be insane, not sure I'll crack the top 30 by just completing the progression rewards, even if joining late.

Also the quote at the top is so meta, considering the insane amount of spending of hoarded and bought helix.

OninoHanzo2019
02-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Very excited for this update! Couple requests for the developers here:

óIíve built all legendary gear possible, have all heroes and have trained every hero to the maximum level 50. Is there something you can do for us users who have competed all possible aspects of the game?
óSome heroes (list below) cannot wield legendary gear, but still have an alert button on their gear section. Can you eliminate the alert buttons when they are fully upgraded or launch new legendary gear for these heroes?

Legendary::
Rodrigo - Light Armor - AOE
Ishak - Heavy Armor - Assasin
Al Mualim - Dagger - Support
Epic::
Mario - Middle Armor - DPS
Alexei - Hammer - Heal
Muza - Middle Armor - AOE
Maria - Middle Armor - Support
Rare::
Beatriz - Middle Armor - AOE
Tereysa - Middle Armor - DPS
Sayyid - Spear - Assassin
Luis - Dagger - Stealth
Common::
Alonso - Hammer - Navigation
Maximo - Hidden Blades - Stealth
Andrea - Middle Armor - DPS
Maximo - Middle Armor - Stealth

PLBELLOTI
02-27-2020, 11:00 PM
Nice add! I guess edward is a top fan favorite.
For next events tho, would be nice to see some minor heroes like Arbaaz and Nikolai from AC Chronicles!

capkris
02-28-2020, 12:00 AM
I'm glad to see Edward Kenway is finally going to be added... hoping his unque abilities, like the rope dart, also get into ACB... anyway... Is he really going to be added in the echoes through the animus event? If so will Edward's dna be awarded in addition to or as replacement for Al Mualim? I'm hoping to get Al Mualim to rank 4 before he is bonus for the next Kinslayer... otherwise this can get extremely slow going, although not really anything new since I finally got Aleksei fully ranked a couple of months ago.
As for others' suggestions to add more legendary weapons and armor for those who can't currently equip T5 items or add in new region maps, like Paris, London or Havana would really make the difference for me to continue playing as the game has gotten to the point where the continued repetitiveness with not much to do is starting to get old...

JOSEPOLOM
02-28-2020, 02:12 AM

Amazing I'm really looking forward to playing with Edward kenwey

Stig12Cz
02-28-2020, 02:34 AM
no, Edward will NOT be in progression revard in Echos. I was asking if he will apear at the end of mission 5 or there will be brand new hero.

egorislogan
02-28-2020, 02:51 AM
Excelente

Ima_Smakya
02-28-2020, 04:10 AM
Al Mualim DNA will be both Rank and Progression rewards according to animus.mobi. Edward is coming on or near March 17th (St Patrick's Day).

I'm guessing he'll be right after the Kinslayer event ends (on March 16th) since that's where mobi's calendar stops, so nothing to worry about :)

Quite the psychics, those folks at mobi!

Stig12Cz
02-28-2020, 04:09 PM
Again Edward at the end of mission 5 :(. Bunny and Bumble please tell to developers it will be great if every new event and new event main hero will be annonced at mission 5 during Echos event.

Ima_Smakya
02-28-2020, 06:19 PM
Again Edward at the end of mission 5 :(. Bunny and Bumble please tell to developers it will be great if every new event and new event main hero will be annonced at mission 5 during Echos event.

Edward's event doesn't start until March 18. There will be 4 Rifts before his...

Stig12Cz
02-28-2020, 08:28 PM
Edward's event doesn't start until March 18. There will be 4 Rifts before his...

I know but it will be so awsome if we already know about another event witch will bring us new hero from big games

gorgonzola65
02-28-2020, 09:10 PM
O I C, They could use Echo's hacker text as spoilers for future things to be added. Like they did with Edward. But, then you'd have to actually read the cut scenes each time.

Ima_Smakya
02-29-2020, 12:51 AM
I know but it will be so awsome if we already know about another event witch will bring us new hero from big games

Probably the best place is Facebook for those updates. Reddit is a good resource too, lots of leakers on there.
Otherwise, I'll do my best to keep posting event screenshots as I can so y'all know what's coming :)

O I C, They could use Echo's hacker text as spoilers for future things to be added. Like they did with Edward. But, then you'd have to actually read the cut scenes each time.

LMFAO! Yep I caught that too.
Very mysterious, Abstergo is!

adrianmorgan29
03-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Hi, but when is the level cap increasing from lvl 50?

Ima_Smakya
03-01-2020, 03:26 PM
First off, I LOVE your Sam Fisher avi! One of my all-time favorite series since GameCube was new!
It will presumably be raised when Region 6 comes out. But, here's the thing: we beat Region 5 the week it came out, so Ubi had to retreat to the Hidey Hut and scramble to come up with stuff to keep ACR attractive. We know it (or something like it) is coming, but we don't know when. Most people are still trying to get to 50 lol

adrianmorgan29
03-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Thanks, still hoping for news on Splinter Cell game, itís been far too long since the last one!!

goolash2013
03-02-2020, 03:46 AM
Sorry I'm new on posting onto the forum even if I read from mail-in in the mobile game. I think there should be the possibility to sell extra wood and stone. I keep farming them for quest but I dont need them any more evry update of room are made.