PDA

View Full Version : Beta test

drstonk
02-27-2020, 12:19 PM
Hi, applied a while ago, did testing on TSO from alpha, any chance of an invite, please.

Cheers

Drstonk Northisle

Ubi-Thorlof
02-28-2020, 03:48 PM
Heyho :)

The first Diary Study playtest we announced end of last year took place in January this year, These Diary Studies always include only a very small group of players.

That doesn't mean all other applications were in vain, as we have further playtests planned before the release of the game. When we have more news about the next one and ofc if you're selected, we will of course announce it and let you know.

Cheers,
Ubi-Thorlof

KmarkoPL
03-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Heyho :)

The first Diary Study playtest we announced end of last year took place in January this year, These Diary Studies always include only a very small group of players.

That doesn't mean all other applications were in vain, as we have further playtests planned before the release of the game. When we have more news about the next one and ofc if you're selected, we will of course announce it and let you know.

Cheers,
Ubi-Thorlof

How can I apply for Alpha/Beta testing ?

KmarkoPL
03-07-2020, 10:35 PM
How can I apply for Alpha/Beta testing ?

Typical UBISOFT !! NO RESPONSE !!

Ubi-Thorlof
03-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Hey KmarkoPL,

since we haven't announced any future playtests yet, there's currently no way to sign up for these tests.

As stated in my post above, as soon as we have news regarding future tests, you'll be able to find these information on the The Settlers Alliance (https://www.thesettlers-alliance.com/en/) and our social channels.

KmarkoPL
03-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Hey KmarkoPL,

since we haven't announced any future playtests yet, there's currently no way to sign up for these tests.

As stated in my post above, as soon as we have news regarding future tests, you'll be able to find these information on the The Settlers Alliance (https://www.thesettlers-alliance.com/en/) and our social channels.

Thank you.