PDA

View Full Version : Noteworthy Squadron Training and Training Officers

Radial_9
11-02-2006, 06:45 PM
I???m giving consideration to following the advice given new IL2 pilots and joining an IL2 Squadron after Joint Ops Training. Can anyone speak specifically to their positive experiences with the quality of any training officers or Squadron training? If you happen to remember the call sign of the Training Officer that would be even better.

I???m asking the all seeing <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] mods to leave this thread here in the general discussions rather than moving it to the Squadron forum, as it seams more likely that Squadron trained virtual pilots would frequent this board rather than the Squadron forum. I???m also going to kindly ask the Squadron recruiting bumpers to refrain from plugging specific Squadrons. As far as I can tell they all can be found with a wee bit of effort.

Endorsements and referrals are the most effective means of recruitment of any organization. If you have a strong personal experience or opinion on Squadron based training (and are not recruiting) please share your thoughts if you feels so inclined.

Sometimes what is not said speaks louder than what is said. Let???s see what happens. I also plan to make the same post on a few other popular IL2 forums in the near future.

Thank you for your experience should you have the time and desire to share it!

Cheers,

Radial_9

Radial_9
11-04-2006, 06:14 PM
bump