PDA

View Full Version : Set decks and/or auto recommended.

AngelSammy
02-25-2020, 02:37 PM
Adding a customisable set decks that you have made, like, deck 1, a team of all blue, deck 2, a team of blue, green and pink. Deck 3 and so on. This will help out with time and avoid the daunting task to swipe through a lot of your characters to choose from when you already have a pre-made deck that suites the mission. See the mobile game "Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle" for the perfect iteration of it.

Also, an auto recommended might help with that as well.

I love the game though! Found a new love for all assassins creed just from playing Odyssey (the only 1 I have played! 😬)

gofrygofry
02-25-2020, 06:25 PM
Good idea. I would be perfectly happy if the game simply remembered the last team I used for every mission separately instead of the globaly last team.

Ubi-Bunny
02-25-2020, 11:21 PM
Adding a customisable set decks that you have made, like, deck 1, a team of all blue, deck 2, a team of blue, green and pink. Deck 3 and so on. This will help out with time and avoid the daunting task to swipe through a lot of your characters to choose from when you already have a pre-made deck that suites the mission. See the mobile game "Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle" for the perfect iteration of it.

Also, an auto recommended might help with that as well.

I love the game though! Found a new love for all assassins creed just from playing Odyssey (the only 1 I have played! ��)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the dev team! Glad to hear that you are loving the game! :)