PDA

View Full Version : The Adjustment Bureau

Assassin_M
09-23-2011, 09:29 AM
That Film really had my mind going, I was interested to see it till the end, and then came to a certain that had me think AC all over it..
has anyone seen this Movie ? I mean of course but, has anyone thought about how it is similar to AC`s concept of Free will ?

blazefp
09-23-2011, 04:54 PM
"If you believe in free-will...fight for it"

This was the phrase that made me had a de ja vu of AC in general.

I haven't seen this film yet, it seems to be about someone who's messing with the big boss' plan because of a girl and he won't givin' up on her because he not only loves her but he would also be giving up on freedom. This was what I caught from the trailer.

I guess it has something to do with AC theory but this would be if the Templars would had won the war.

Assassin_M
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Maybe not Templars... Those who came before perhaps ? Its says that everyone has a Plan and should not deviate from it, and should you do so, someone will interfere to ensure everything goes as planned, these guys also said "we left Humanity after the Roman Empire, but they brought the dark Ages, so we came back and made the Renaissance and abandoned you again in 1910 and what do you do ? you start WWI and made "The Depression" so we had to interfere again briefly and take to the shadows once more and you start WW II and almost destroy the entir Universe with the Nuclear Bomb"

AddictsCreed
09-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I haven't seen it or even heard of it but it sounds very interesting.
Is it an A grade movie or one of those that goes straight to DVD?

Blind2Society
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Matt Damon right? I think I saw a preview for it a while back and thought I would like to see it. Haven't yet thought. Still would like to.

Altair661
09-24-2011, 12:23 PM
I actually did see that movie a while back at my friends house. I did think some of it felt like AC. However it seemed very close to Christianity *SPOILERS* hence the god and angels references and what not *END* however it does resemble how the Templars have seemed to be kind of in control of everything. Like how they were controling that dudes life sorta until finally he made his own destiny and faught for his own right. Like the Assassins did.