PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] [All Platforms] February 20th, 2020

Ubi-P4in
02-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Hello everyone,

We will be performing maintenance today, Thursday February 20th, on all platforms.

Time: 09:00AM ET / 14:00PM UTC
Expected downtime: 30 Minutes

Notes: To deploy Patch 2.17.1

BUG FIXES

Customization

Fixed an issue that caused the opponent to be missing an animation during the “Nobushi’s Wheel” execution
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Nobushi to clip with some opponents while performing the “Nobushi’s Wheel” execution

[B]User Interface

Fixed an issue that sometime caused numerical strings to be displayed instead of the names and the descriptions of various Orders

[B]Update: The numerical strings sometimes being displayed instead of the Orders names and descriptions is only partially fixed as we are still seeing a few occurrences of this issue, we implemented tracking on this issue to be able to resolve it in a future update.

Unqalome
02-20-2020, 03:40 PM
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/status/
says there is no maintenance. The game client says there is still maintenance. Bug? Extended maintenance? I restarted uplay.

Unregistered
02-20-2020, 07:15 PM
And revenge gain? Idc about customization and cosmetic, executions and and and... fix revenge!!! I fight 3 guys for 1 minute and they gank me to death without rage me! Fix it finally!! Please!!

Unregistered
02-20-2020, 11:00 PM
Do finally something with f*cking Lags in game, please?