PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 19th: Patch Notes

Ubi-Bunny
02-19-2020, 04:36 PM
Hey, Assassins!

This is primarily a maintenance patch, however, we do have two new features coming that we are excited to share with you!

COMING SOON

NEW Star Rewards!

-Earn extra rewards for completing Helix Rift missions with 3 stars!

-Complete 5 Helix Rift missions with 3 stars and unlock the first tier of rewards!

-Complete all missions in each difficulty tier with 3 stars to collect all Star Rewards available!

The Star Rewards feature will begin in the Helix Rift event “The Ottoman Connection“ which begins on February 25th at 12:00 pm UTC.

https://i.imgur.com/DDe48wE.png

Every Helix Rift Event will require 15 stars to unlock each tier for a total of 75 stars (with the exception of For Democracy! which requires 30 stars in each tier for a total of 150 stars). You can complete any mission, regardless of what difficulty tier it is in, to count towards your total Star Rewards.

Let us know what you think of the Star Rewards feature, we're excited to hear your feedback!

NEW DNA Fragment offer!

Starting February 24th, players will be able to purchase DNA Fragments for specific Heroes in the Shop using Helix Credits. These are limited-time offers that will be available until mid-April. The first Hero that will be available as a part of these offers is Aleksei!

https://i.imgur.com/ZYSrUt5.png

The development team is currently busy working away on new content that we will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks! Keep an eye on the ACR social media pages and the forum for news and announcements!

-Bunny

Ima_Smakya
02-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Awesome, I'm literally promoting Aleksei to Rank 5 right now hahaha!

I was wondering why I got booted out of the app.

So what are the rewards for the star tiers? Are we allowed to know yet? Is it just extra Nodes?

https://i.ibb.co/kKFb2s7/Screenshot-2020-02-19-09-48-56-2.png (https://ibb.co/b1nw5M0)

Ima_Smakya
02-19-2020, 04:53 PM
Thank you devs for the specific DNA addition, btw!

Ubi-Bunny
02-19-2020, 05:01 PM
Awesome, I'm literally promoting Aleksei to Rank 5 right now hahaha!

I was wondering why I got booted out of the app.

So what are the rewards for the star tiers? Are we allowed to know yet? Is it just extra Nodes?

https://i.ibb.co/kKFb2s7/Screenshot-2020-02-19-09-48-56-2.png (https://ibb.co/b1nw5M0)

Congrats on your 5-star Aleksei! :cool:

We're not announcing what the rewards are yet, gotta save some fun in-game surprises for when the feature launches! ;)

Ima_Smakya
02-19-2020, 05:16 PM
Wow that was fast! Like a, erm, Bunny!
Lol is the DNA in addition to the ones currently available for helix?

Ubi-Bunny
02-19-2020, 05:25 PM
Wow that was fast! Like a, erm, Bunny!
Lol is the DNA in addition to the ones currently available for helix?

Just hopping in to answer your questions... ;)

Yes, the new DNA Fragment Cube will be in addition to the Event DNA Cubes currently available. :)

Mamilaris
02-19-2020, 05:26 PM
Congrats on your 5-star Aleksei! :cool:

We're not announcing what the rewards are yet, gotta save some fun in-game surprises for when the feature launches! ;)

Dear ACR_Bunny, thank you very much for these new updates. I think it is better not to announce the New Star Rewards, it is better for people to wait for February 25 with great curiosity.The NEW DNA Tracks will be in Al Mualim, Altair and Maria Thorpe? I have only these heroes that I could not make 5* Star DNA. What will this list be like, and will we be able to purchase the DNA part of the character we want with Helix Credits? I would like to directly purchase DNA fragments of Al Mualim, Altair and Maria Thorpe, which were not obtained by chance. Will this be possible?
Because I want to make them 5 stars because I will start to accumulate helix credit according to this situation.
and do you have a surprise for "Edward Kenway" in March? :cool:

Ima_Smakya
02-19-2020, 05:36 PM
Just hopping in to answer your questions... ;)

Yes, the new DNA Fragment Cube will be in addition to the Event DNA Cubes currently available. :)

Ohhhh Cubes! I was thinking it was daily selection. I'm too excited to read thoroughly, apparently..

Thank you!

YardemHane
02-19-2020, 05:48 PM
Let us know what you think of the Star Rewards feature, we're excited to hear your feedback!

I see a few issues with the new Star Rewards.

When you added different levels of difficulty to events, you made it possible for people at various levels of Brotherhood development to be able to play all the missions in the event. Each player would find a suitable level of difficulty to match their heroes.
The new Star Rewards system will punish lower level players though. Because they will be limited in the tiers they can reach, whereas advanced players, who are currently beating Grand Master difficulty, will have no issue beating lower difficulty levels. Well, apart from the Rift tokens, which will be hard to come by. Which leads me to the next possible issue with this new Star Rewards system.

Are there going to be changes in how we get Rift tokens, or how long the events last? Because getting 75 stars in a 2-day event will require Helix Token refills. Reaching 150 stars in For Democracy will be very expensive.

Lock700
02-19-2020, 06:58 PM
Thank you devs for the specific DNA addition, btw!

Some assassins don't have 5 star armors and weapons and aleksei is one of them and when do you think these assassins will get 5 star gear...?

IICheesemanII
02-19-2020, 07:02 PM

When you added different levels of difficulty to events, you made it possible for people at various levels of Brotherhood development to be able to play all the missions in the event. Each player would find a suitable level of difficulty to match their heroes.
The new Star Rewards system will punish lower level players though. Because they will be limited in the tiers they can reach, whereas advanced players, who are currently beating Grand Master difficulty, will have no issue beating lower difficulty levels. Well, apart from the Rift tokens, which will be hard to come by. Which leads me to the next possible issue with this new Star Rewards system.

Are there going to be changes in how we get Rift tokens, or how long the events last? Because getting 75 stars in a 2-day event will require Helix Token refills. Reaching 150 stars in For Democracy will be very expensive.

Isn't that kinda the point, tho? Can't blame them for wanting to make some income of this awesome game. I mean, no ads, just a little pay to win action, can't beat that, right? So they need to make some money on the game: for those willing to pay for helix refills, those players will get the extra rewards. If you don't pay, then you only get some of the extra rewards.

On the flip side, if you go for high rankings in the event, then you'll want to focus on maxing out the event levels and repeating high cost/high reward levels. But if you're going for the star-rewards, you can just keep repeating levels at a lower cost to make your rift credits last longer and make it more likely to get more/all the star-rewards.

Ubi-Bunny
02-19-2020, 07:11 PM

Hi YardemHane!

Thanks for your feedback, you bring up some good points! The Star Rewards feature is meant to provide extra rewards for players participating in Helix Rift Events. Even novice players will earn additional rewards for completing Missions with 3 stars. It is not necessary to complete them, just an added bonus. :)

Aalders.hf
02-19-2020, 07:51 PM
I only need DNA fragments for Al Mualim, every other hero is 5 star already. I have 493,900 database credits and 3242 DNA cube tokens. The game either needs a character advance to 6 star characters or some elitist upgrade to exchange these overstocked items for. I only make potions for the daily tasks because I have over 5000 already. The star rewards you mention seem to be just more DNA cubes tokens which are worthless to me.

Please update the game as I'm just treading water until you do.

LexeranDC
02-19-2020, 08:00 PM
Are the star rewards cumulative for the repeated events (meaning credit carries over to the next time event is run) or do we need to obtain the 75/150 each 2 or 3 day event?

Ubi-Bunny
02-19-2020, 08:05 PM
Are the star rewards cumulative for the repeated events (meaning credit carries over to the next time event is run) or do we need to obtain the 75/150 each 2 or 3 day event?

Hi LexeranDC!

Star Rewards are not cumulative across repeated events.

Hope that helps!

-Bunny

Mamilaris
02-19-2020, 08:07 PM
I only need DNA fragments for Al Mualim, every other hero is 5 star already. I have 493,900 database credits and 3242 DNA cube tokens. The game either needs a character advance to 6 star characters or some elitist upgrade to exchange these overstocked items for. I only make potions for the daily tasks because I have over 5000 already. The star rewards you mention seem to be just more DNA cubes tokens which are worthless to me.

Please update the game as I'm just treading water until you do.

Dear Aalders.hf, Please be patient :)
I am absolutely sure that the authorities see all our wishes here and are trying to improve the game even better. Big Surprises and Better updates are waiting for us.
Nobody knows what Star Rewards are, Maybe you can give us Ancient Tablet, Malachite, Ruby or T5 Rituelistic Xiphos, T5 Myrmidon spear or give extra Legendary Hero DNA.
Star Awards will be a big surprise for us

JOSEPOLOM
02-19-2020, 08:38 PM
Hey, Assassins!

This is primarily a maintenance patch, however, we do have two new features coming that we are excited to share with you!

COMING SOON

NEW Star Rewards!

-Complete 5 Helix Rift missions with 3 stars and unlock the first tier of rewards!

-Complete all missions in each difficulty tier with 3 stars to collect all Star Rewards available!

The Star Rewards feature will begin in the Helix Rift event “The Ottoman Connection“ which begins on February 25th at 12:00 pm UTC.

Every Helix Rift Event will require 15 stars to unlock each tier for a total of 75 stars (with the exception of For Democracy! which requires 30 stars in each tier for a total of 150 stars). You can complete any mission, regardless of what difficulty tier it is in, to count towards your total Star Rewards.

NEW DNA Fragment offer!

Starting February 24th, players will be able to purchase DNA Fragments for specific Heroes in the Shop using Helix Credits. These are limited-time offers that will be available until mid-April. The first Hero that will be available as a part of these offers is Aleksei!

The development team is currently busy working away on new content that we will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks! Keep an eye on the ACR social media pages and the forum for news and announcements!

-Bunny
Thanks for the info although I am not sure whether I understood correctly or not.

martinblanch85
02-19-2020, 08:54 PM
Some questions about the Star Rewards:
- Do you have to play in all the dificulties?
- Are you going to raise the amount of data nodes for the lower dificulty tiers?
- Wouldn't be more logical if you unlock lower tiers level if you pass it on a higher dificult? That would be cool also because you can start on GM, and if you can't pass, you don't have to do all the same missions on a lower dificulty

Xzasxz
02-19-2020, 08:56 PM

5x166=830 tokens, that requires at least 6 refills, which makes 2100 Helix. Count the time to run manually all these missions, have in mind that it will hurt nodes gain badly, I cannot find a reward that would make it worth.

guemwhyvar
02-19-2020, 09:25 PM
This start to smell turning a game we love to a pay to win state....
can have enough helix creds to w/o sub....
while many of us have so many DBC unused.....
Double cost of missions by using DBC instead of using helix cred we might need for others purposes.... (buying money for crafting, elite traing mostly.....)
You start to take a wrong direction guys.....

capkris
02-20-2020, 12:15 AM
Hello ACR Bunny,

Thanks for the heads up. As with other players that have either been consistently at it from the start and/or have spent a considerable amount of real world $$$ on the game to catch up, I am also nearing the point where all heroes are fully ranked and would like to see more additional content sooner than later.

I'm just hoping new maps (regions?) get added... maybe Paris since it is likely the closest known AC location to Spain?

Or... maybe new events ... I would love to see a pirate ship or caribbean port fron AC4, which for me also had the best single and multiplayer experience!

In any case I am also hoping to see some more heroes and gear added to the game!

Ima_Smakya
02-20-2020, 01:12 AM
Some assassins don't have 5 star armors and weapons and aleksei is one of them and when do you think these assassins will get 5 star gear...?

I really don't know, but hopefully they'll (I don't work for and am not affiliated with Ubisoft) announce it soon. We need more equipment badly.
I only maxed Aleksei because of the cubes. Regardless, I think it's better to cap toons and wait for gear than wait for gear and then hurry to rank up assassins just for their gear.

I hope I understood and answered your question!

Ima_Smakya
02-20-2020, 01:21 AM

Good point... Are the missions repeatable for stars, or only three stars per run? The latter would definitely put lower Brotherhoods at a disadvantage like the tiers initially did. I see now that has been balanced, hopefully the stars will be the same. eg: brotherhood 20-25 remain in their brackets, not competing against us end-gamers on Grandmaster...

Zobelbrothers
02-20-2020, 07:57 AM
Hi Bunny,

You seriously should enhance the gold management for anticipated lvl 50 players.
The grind has a unhealthy grind to it.

Offer an upgrade to the gold chamber, which significantly increases its storage and the produce rate. Make this expensive in wood and stone. (1mio stone, 4 mio wood)
Storage up to 100k and 5k/h produce time

Thanks.

Babanimus
02-20-2020, 07:58 AM
Bu ne olm. Neyse iyiymiş helal

Mamilaris
02-20-2020, 08:26 AM
Bu ne olm. Neyse iyiymiş helal

Buddy,write in English, nobody understands you(Kanka bari translate kullan la :D )

Mamilaris
02-20-2020, 08:35 AM
Hi Bunny,

You seriously should enhance the gold management for anticipated lvl 50 players.

Offer an upgrade to the gold chamber, which significantly increases its storage and the produce rate. Make this expensive in wood and stone. (1mio stone, 4 mio wood)

Thanks.

Dear "Bunny" stated that a Question and Answer(Q&A) topic will be done very soon, it would be better if you stated your ideas for the development of the game and new updates there, and I will express my ideas there

Ubi-Bunny
02-20-2020, 11:26 PM
Hello ACR Bunny,

Thanks for the heads up. As with other players that have either been consistently at it from the start and/or have spent a considerable amount of real world $$$ on the game to catch up, I am also nearing the point where all heroes are fully ranked and would like to see more additional content sooner than later.

I'm just hoping new maps (regions?) get added... maybe Paris since it is likely the closest known AC location to Spain?

Or... maybe new events ... I would love to see a pirate ship or caribbean port fron AC4, which for me also had the best single and multiplayer experience!

In any case I am also hoping to see some more heroes and gear added to the game!

Hey capkris!

I can assure you that the ACR team is currently busy working on new content! I can't say what (yet), so make sure you keep an eye on the forum and social pages for announcements!

I will say that I am pretty excited about what's coming! :cool:

Ubi-Bunny
02-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Hi Bunny,

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, Zobelbrothers! I will pass your comment along to the dev team!

Malekith1983
02-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Now that the new Helix event has started: unfortunately I can‘t see any new star rewards as announced in the patchnotes.

NikolaRakonjac9
02-21-2020, 03:03 PM

Yeah, also Rodrigo, Darius, Machiavelli.... They need to fix this asap

Mamilaris
02-21-2020, 03:43 PM
Yeah, also Rodrigo, Darius, Machiavelli.... They need to fix this asap

Here is the list of all characters without 5 star gear
https://i.ibb.co/Sx8VG6M/5-Star-Armor-and-Weapons.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Ubi-Bunny
02-24-2020, 03:25 PM
Now that the new Helix event has started: unfortunately I can‘t see any new star rewards as announced in the patchnotes.

Hey, Malekith1983!

The new Star Rewards feature begins tomorrow, February 25th with the event The Ottoman Connection. :)

Zobelbrothers
02-25-2020, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Zobelbrothers! I will pass your comment along to the dev team!

Thanks a lot :)

moonspook
02-25-2020, 01:38 PM
The new Star Rewards feature begins tomorrow, February 25th with the event The Ottoman Connection.

Well the event has started today.. but I don't see anything in the interface indicating the star rewards? I would expect a page showing the rewards or at least something acknowledging it's existence?

Lifong
02-25-2020, 02:24 PM
Hi,

Here are the 2 screenshot to help you ]moonspook. Not easy to find I admit.

https://i.ibb.co/chn6rML/Screenshot-20200225-141927-01.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/x1PSxgz/Screenshot-20200225-141932-01.jpg

moonspook
02-25-2020, 02:40 PM
Oh gosh I'd totally missed that.. you're right, easy to miss. Surprised it wasn't indicated the first time a player opened the page to draw attention to it.

OK, thanks for that :)

UncappedWheel82
02-25-2020, 04:24 PM
Finally! I got back in to my account!

@ACR_bunny Welcome! And thanks for all the new info. I am most excited about all the new content that is coming (whatever that may be), as I hope that we finally will be able to craft compete 5-star gear for each hero role.

Also, I have to say I really like the update to the star challenge. When the stars were first introduce I was hoping for something like this, as it only made sense. I do have to say though, I think there should be some type reward / DNA point multiplier for each tier that you complete. As it stands right now, the only real reason to complete the tiers is if you are looking to try and maximize DNA cubes, but even then it may not be worth it (an extra 1500 DNA points isn't even enough to buy a single cube on it's own). If you are looking to get the most reward points or DNA points, you can just run the novice missions, and then rerun the final mission repeatedly to get more DNA. Being rewarded with scrolls or even an extra 200 helix points (max) means little. In my opinion, you guys should really look into buffing the rewards overall to make them more worth while.

At the end of the day, most people get into the rift missions with a goal of leveling up one or both of the main heroes of that particular rift mission. Going after the tiers works explicitly against that goal right now.

I can finally say that I am one of those people who are knee deep in the endgame. Of all the 62 heroes, only 13 of mine are not rank 5, and all my rank 5's are between level 45 and 50. Right now I'm just working to get the daily rewards, and trying to maximize the rift missions as best I can with the characters I have. This week's rift challenge sort of works out for me because Lupo is the character in the DNA cubes, and as he is one of the 13 who I still have to rank up. The star tiers may be a good way to go for fun, but for practicality... After this week I don't see any coming events where the star tiers will do me any good.

BinhoGusczak7
02-25-2020, 07:52 PM
Could YouTube consider the number of status in the ranking First, the the score?

Hey, Assassins!

COMING SOON

NEW Star Rewards!

NEW DNA Fragment offer!

-Bunny

Paul.T.Stranger
02-26-2020, 02:05 PM
New update and new problems. Nothing changes

https://imgur.com/dAMYVeD
https://imgur.com/NctOnzg
https://imgur.com/AzyMjAa
https://imgur.com/C30cQAl
https://imgur.com/x41lwFv

Paul.T.Stranger
02-26-2020, 02:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/dAMYVeD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NctOnzg.jpg

https://imgur.com/AzyMjAa.jpg

https://imgur.com/C30cQAl.jpg

https://imgur.com/x41lwFv.jpg

Mamilaris
02-26-2020, 05:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/dAMYVeD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NctOnzg.jpg

https://imgur.com/AzyMjAa.jpg

https://imgur.com/C30cQAl.jpg

https://imgur.com/x41lwFv.jpg

things I can recommend to you
I think it is a minor problem that will be corrected with future updates, at the moment the game system does not detect the cyrillic alphabet in my opinion, delete and re-install the game, if it does not, get a ticket indicating your problem here:
https://support.ubisoft.com/tr-tr/cases/new
Select your English language from the general settings on your phone and restart the game, even if it is for a while until your problem is corrected or a new update is available.

Ubi-Bunny
02-26-2020, 07:19 PM
Hey, Paul.T.Stranger!

Have you updated your game to the latest version? Once your game updates, your inbox message should appear as normal.

As for the issue with your text, the team is aware of this and is currently investigating!