PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Initial Capture Question

MrEyes74
11-28-2011, 10:00 AM
In AC1, Desmond wonders how he was found. Lucy tells him that it was because he got a motorcycle license.

Lucy: Driverís license?
Desmond: Motorcycle. Guilty pleasure.
Lucy: Thereís your answer. Photo, fingerprint.

Question: If Desmond was born on the farm and never left it, how did Abstergo have his picture and/or fingerprint information on file?

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MrEyes74:
In AC1, Desmond wonders how he was found. Lucy tells him that it was because he got a motorcycle license.

Lucy: Driverís license?
Desmond: Motorcycle. Guilty pleasure.
Lucy: Thereís your answer. Photo, fingerprint.

Question: If Desmond was born on the farm and never left it, how did Abstergo have his picture and/or fingerprint information on file? did you do any of the desmond journeys? he runs away from the farm and...

S-EVANS
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
motorcycle = driving license = photo
motorcycle = guilty pleasure = arrested = fingerprint
Never left farm = no driving license = no game

so he left farm when he was older, learnt to drive a motorcycle, got arrested, and that led the templars to him, now he feels guilty

Assassin_M
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
I suggest you play the Desmond journey Memories,unless you want us to spoil it for you..

S-EVANS
11-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I suggest you play the Desmond journey Memories,unless you want us to spoil it for you..

i would like a private message showing me links to videos of them so i dont have to bother playing them please

MrEyes74
11-28-2011, 10:15 AM
I played all the Desmond Journey missions. I understand that he left the farm. That wasn't my question.

My question if he grew up on the farm, how did Abstergo get his photo and fingerprint?

Somehow when he applied for his license, Abstergo had some facial recognition and/or fingerprint identification. But for that to work, his photo and fingerprint would need to be in their database. How did his information get in their database in the first place?

RzaRecta357
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
They didn't need to. He was an idiot and used his real name for the license.

Miles probably pings the templars as they know William is the last surviving mentor.

Dude was a ******* and made fun of his past. He let it slip like an idiot.