PDA

View Full Version : Walker likes killer drones, so...

Twigs_Dee
02-12-2020, 09:22 PM
So... Walker gets to meet some Terminators!

[

https://youtu.be/oX3vPqcYcjo

CrockfordCK
02-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Fantastic!

BFMSAND
02-13-2020, 10:12 AM
Sorry but that is not walker, that was a generic wolves soldier.
Walker has his unique Walker vest but without mask and hoodie and that also only in this beginning sequence as he later has always a vest without coat / cloak.

Twigs_Dee
02-13-2020, 10:25 AM
Walker has his unique Walker vest but without mask and hoodie and that also only in this beginning sequence as he later has always a vest without coat / cloak.

You can see the generics I looked at first, and yes that is Walker at the end. Feel free to start a new character and go face him, that NPC, in that outfit and unique mask (which trailers even have Walker wearing), Walker will draw his "Sharp Thunder" revolver on you. Edit: If you dare to go kill him at the start, enjoy Walkers weapons from the start! :) Get him before he flies away and does a wardrobe change tho! ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQpUN9VUYAAi3vL.jpg

BFMSAND
02-13-2020, 12:01 PM
So they patchted it that he has the Vest with Hoodie and Mask, still you got only a generic in the video as it has holsters there and also not the shoulder pads of walkers vest.

Twigs_Dee
02-13-2020, 12:06 PM
So they patchted it that he has the Vest with Hoodie and Mask, still you got only a generic in the video as it has holsters there and also not the shoulder pads of walkers vest.

You are wrong still. The last close look of the same person twice at the end is Walker. ALL Wolves and Walker were cleared out by the Terminators. Solid proof Walker was taken out, the helicopter is still there!!!!!!!!! Walker flies away! But you just wait, I got a new video coming, see him upclose and the rewards triggered by ONLY his death.

BFMSAND
02-13-2020, 12:09 PM
Im not trying to offend you, it just bothers me that many mistake generic wolves with walker.

Just look at your video at 4:02, he doesnt have the shoulder pads of the vest, and the vest itself is different and has ammo holsters instead off the bowie knife and dog tags.

Biggest different is this part ( dont know how to subscribe this ) at the belt area which is not on the walker vest

See here: https://imgur.com/a/zXzr51T

Twigs_Dee
02-13-2020, 12:23 PM
If ID'd that one wrong, alwell. I personally don't care. Walker was killed by Terminators either way. The WHOLE point of the video. Go do it yourself now.

BFMSAND
02-13-2020, 12:28 PM
If you don care then why even reply ?

Fair enough if you dont care, I just stated a fact as it bothered me.

Especially as Walker can also run away or drive a bike out the region just to get away ( can be seen in many of the killing walker videos from the beta alone ).

Thats just why I stated it as it is possible the T800 just killed some wolves.

Twigs_Dee
02-13-2020, 12:32 PM
If you don care then why even reply ?

Fair enough if you dont care, I just stated a fact as it bothered me.

Especially as Walker can also run away or drive a bike out the region just to get away ( can be seen in many of the killing walker videos from the beta alone ).

Thats just why I stated it as it is possible the T800 just killed some wolves.

Why?

What is in the bold. You stating that is the reason why it wasn't Walker. Wrong to begin with. Watch the video, see anyone run away?! See him drive away from no bike right there?!? Rewatch those videos to see he has a mask and hoodie!

BFMSAND
02-13-2020, 02:08 PM
First off: Reading comprehension isnt your best skill is it ? Because I already said in the second post that they must have patched it than because at release they had walker in the outfit there without the hood and mask.

Second I already statted the other facts based on your video on why It isnt Walker, especially as its a whole different vest and belt thingie there and he doesnt have any dogtags, bowie knife or shoulder pads on it if you look at 4:00 in your video, so In fact its just a generic wolves soldier.

Dont and wont understand why this upsets you so much but to each there own, just wanted to correct you without any evil intent or harm but somehow this escalated so much.

Twigs_Dee
02-13-2020, 02:36 PM
First off: Reading comprehension isnt your best skill is it ? Because I already said in the second post that they must have patched it than because at release they had walker in the outfit there without the hood and mask.

You asked why I bothered even replying if I don't care. So I gave the reason, your first post, has nothing to do with comprehension of anything as it had to do with your 1st response. Why the attacks now and trying to void my reason for the reply because you what you said later? Look at your response at the start, could've written that better if comprehension is a concern. ;) Doesn't change the reason I replied at the start. You were wrong for your reason on why I was incorrect, I replied. You asked why I even bothered replying, pointed out why.