PDA

View Full Version : Track IR Profile Modding

ytareh
08-19-2006, 02:06 AM
I have a problem with TIR3 in that when I look up in the canopy there comes a point (far too soon) when my view flips backwards.
Can this be tweaked out with profiles or do they only adjust head speed ?Is this vertical field of view a limitation of TIR3 that only TIR4 would solve?

leitmotiv
08-19-2006, 04:01 AM
Another poster gave me the fix for this. When you set the TrackIR (F12 key), hold your head slightly lower than you will hold it during play. This will put an end to the trouble.

ytareh
08-19-2006, 05:39 AM
Excellent.Works great.Thanks.Now if someone could just tell me why Track IR "swivels" as if the pilots seat were on a pivot Id be even happier...!

ytareh
08-19-2006, 05:41 AM
RE THE ABOVE POST.I should have said I only have this phantom lean/swivel problem in BOB2.WOV (latest patch)

leitmotiv
08-19-2006, 07:59 AM
To be absolutely frank, TR2 and TR3 gave me endless, and I mean endless grief. I could not get either to work well, and TR support was precious little help. I went back to the mouse for a year in total disgust. As a last toss of the dice, I bought TR4 Pro and for the past 7 1/2 months it has been perfect. Wish I knew the answer to your other problems.

Bearcat99
08-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I bought TIR1 when it first came out and I hated it. I sent it back... @ 18 months later I bought TIR2 because I heard it was better.. but I still had problems with it.. I kept it anyway.. I am glad I did.. I finally figured out a profile that works best for me and my style of flying.. and Im loving it.