PDA

View Full Version : Where to get the DLC tomorrow

APHughes
01-27-2010, 05:03 AM
I know you get it on the Playstation store but does anyone know how to find it when it becomes available? I cant find any reference to AC 2 on it except wallpapers and video trailers

Abeonis
01-27-2010, 05:23 AM
Presumably on the Playstation Store, or whatever it's called. Likewise, it'll be on Xbox Live automatically tomorrow.

the amolang
01-27-2010, 05:36 AM
well, I guess you can look under extras on the game's main menu, cause under that is a option called "Downloadable Content" or something like that. I assume that will link you to the playstation store or Xbox Live Marketplace...

OGCFB
01-27-2010, 06:08 AM
no hes asking which catergorie it will show up in but nobody knows probley showup in the same place as videos and wallpapers related to ac2 or just look in latest.

APHughes
01-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by amolang:
well, I guess you can look under extras on the game's main menu, cause under that is a option called "Downloadable Content" or something like that. I assume that will link you to the playstation store or Xbox Live Marketplace...

I looke under this option and it took me to the playstation store. It said no catagories found though so obvesouly nothing available yet. Thanks everyone

spyrochick101
01-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by amolang:

Yes you are correct amolang. Load up your game, from the main menu go to Extras - Downloadable Content. It asks you it will exit the game and go to the store hit yes and there you go. I think it will show you the new stuff automatically. It even says on the start screen that our DLC will be available on thursday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

itsamea-mario
01-27-2010, 09:26 AM
that means i have to wait a whole day http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

DAMN i really need to revise, this dlc aint gonna help, ahwell its worth failing.

younas456
01-27-2010, 09:51 AM
i think there are a "new in the store" or something like that and i bet it will show there and it will be a assassins creed 2 icon i guess

APHughes
01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Well its 12.21 and its not available yet. Must be 12.00 eastern time zone when it becomes available. Damn