PDA

View Full Version : Can't see game in Ubisoft Club

Lorulean777
02-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Hello

I got Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered on Switch and yesterday, I linked my Ubisoft Club account from the main menu. However, the game isn't anywhere to be found in the list of games of my Ubisoft Club, therefore I cannot unlock any of the rewards, nor collect achievements.

Can someone please help? Thank you.

Saphira_MH
10-20-2020, 03:25 AM
Having the same problem, download both South Park The Stick of Truth and South Park The Fractured But Whole through Nintendo eshop on my Switch but neither games are showing up on my Ubisoft club account. I have linked my Ubisoft account to both games and linked my Nintendo account to Ubisoft.

Have tried everything from re downloading to unlinking and re linking but the issue has not been resolved. Very unhappy as this prevents me from unlocking special in game items that are Ubisoft Club exclusive

Ubi-WheelyDuck
11-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Having the same problem, download both South Park The Stick of Truth and South Park The Fractured But Whole through Nintendo eshop on my Switch but neither games are showing up on my Ubisoft club account. I have linked my Ubisoft account to both games and linked my Nintendo account to Ubisoft.

Have tried everything from re downloading to unlinking and re linking but the issue has not been resolved. Very unhappy as this prevents me from unlocking special in game items that are Ubisoft Club exclusive

Hey there,

Sorry to hear this.

If this persists for you please open a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/New) so we can investigate further

Thanks