PDA

View Full Version : Wings Photo Op Help!

Ramon.702
02-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Im trying to complete my photo ops but im unable to have both the GT-R and skyline in the same photo. Does anyone have a street race Nissan Skyline R34 or the GT-R that is willing to meet me at the wings statue north of Detroit to complete this photo? I would really appreciate it!

SgtCage
02-07-2020, 10:36 AM
ill help you

ive sent you a friends request

DatWut
02-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Moving this out of the Player Support section into Community.

Ramon.702
02-08-2020, 12:35 AM
ill help you

ive sent you a friends request

Im online now. User Ramon.702

Ramon.702
02-22-2020, 07:03 AM
Hello, I still need help with this photo op but I now have both vehicles needed. So which ever you have meet me at the wings location in Detroit...in currently there online.

Galactinator
02-22-2020, 02:17 PM
If you have both required vehicles yourself, then just go to the garage in your home, place them next to each other and take the photo after pinning the photo op.

That garage trick also works with some of the other photo ops where two vehicles have to be in the shot.

Anykeyer
02-22-2020, 07:35 PM
This photo op can't be done in player's house.

Hello, I still need help with this photo op but I now have both vehicles needed. So which ever you have meet me at the wings location in Detroit...in currently there online.

Simply travelling to the same spot often doesnt work because there is a huge chance to end up in different sessions. If you're playing on PC accept friend request from Mako and I'll help you with photo ops you need.

Ramon.702
02-22-2020, 08:21 PM
This photo op can't be done in player's house.

Simply travelling to the same spot often doesnt work because there is a huge chance to end up in different sessions. If you're playing on PC accept friend request from Mako and I'll help you with photo ops you need.

Im currently online if youre available for the photo op

joridiculous
02-23-2020, 12:54 AM
If you have both required vehicles yourself, then just go to the garage in your home, place them next to each other and take the photo after pinning the photo op.

That garage trick also works with some of the other photo ops where two vehicles have to be in the shot.

Also works in HQ's if you need a photo of something you dont own.

Ramon.702
02-26-2020, 07:41 PM
This photo op requires both vehicles be present at a particular home in detroit. CAN ANYONE HELP???

OBu42
02-26-2020, 07:47 PM
This photo op requires both vehicles be present at a particular home in detroit. CAN ANYONE HELP???

I just sent you a friend request... I'm waiting at the wings...

Edit: Waiting there for 30 minutes now... I'll be around, just accept my uplay friend request and we can meet at the statue. Withou accepted friend request (and forming a crew), it is very unlikely that we are ending up in the same session.

Ramon.702
02-27-2020, 03:34 AM
I just sent you a friend request... I'm waiting at the wings...

Edit: Waiting there for 30 minutes now... I'll be around, just accept my uplay friend request and we can meet at the statue. Withou accepted friend request (and forming a crew), it is very unlikely that we are ending up in the same session.

I will add you but Im at work. Once I am free I can get online. Thank you