PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin recruits donít have weapons

ManiacToast72
02-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Is this some sort of a bug? Because two of my assassins donít have weapons and they just keep dying .

JustinMacri
03-24-2020, 01:50 AM
I am sorry to hear that.

djcool132132132
04-13-2020, 01:54 PM
I have the same issue, this is just pathetic of Ubisoft. I'd rather a competent modder fix this issue at this point because its clear they're completely useless.

Aljokerheavy326
06-22-2020, 10:34 PM
The only temporary fix that you can do is to disarm troops that have swords, daggers, or axes and your recruits will attempt to pick them up but will only have those weapons for that skirmish.

Ubi-Ginge
06-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Sorry for our delay in responding.
If you're still experiencing this issue, could you post video footage of it

Aljokerheavy326
06-25-2020, 08:00 PM
Sorry for our delay in responding.
If you're still experiencing this issue, could you post video footage of it
So what happens is when you call in recruits whether as backup or as bodyguards some of them wonít have weapons. By the looks of it the sword and heavy weapons assassins spawn in without their weapons while the daggers/tomahawks assassins spawn in with their designated weapon. It causes the assassins without weapons to be basically useless outside of the contracts that you send them on and the assassination ability you can call them in for. When the recruits without weapons spawn in they will be considered unarmed and wonít attack or defend themselves in any way causing them to be killed rather easily unless you either kill all the enemies or if you disarm and enemy who has a weapon besides a musket. If you disarm one of these enemies your recruit will pick up said weapon and act like normal again but this is very tedious and the recruit will lose the weapon after the battle is over and they leave your sight. Also when in the screen where you can send your recruits on contracts to different regions of the colonies, the recruits that donít spawn in with weapons will actually just have hidden blades available for their mission.
I am unable to share my videos to this thing for some reason but if you message me on Xbox I can send videos showing off what I had said happens above. My gamer tag is the same as my Ubisoft account name.

Ubi-Borealis
07-07-2020, 07:21 PM
So what happens is when you call in recruits whether as backup or as bodyguards some of them won’t have weapons. By the looks of it the sword and heavy weapons assassins spawn in without their weapons while the daggers/tomahawks assassins spawn in with their designated weapon. It causes the assassins without weapons to be basically useless outside of the contracts that you send them on and the assassination ability you can call them in for. When the recruits without weapons spawn in they will be considered unarmed and won’t attack or defend themselves in any way causing them to be killed rather easily unless you either kill all the enemies or if you disarm and enemy who has a weapon besides a musket. If you disarm one of these enemies your recruit will pick up said weapon and act like normal again but this is very tedious and the recruit will lose the weapon after the battle is over and they leave your sight. Also when in the screen where you can send your recruits on contracts to different regions of the colonies, the recruits that don’t spawn in with weapons will actually just have hidden blades available for their mission.
I am unable to share my videos to this thing for some reason but if you message me on Xbox I can send videos showing off what I had said happens above. My gamer tag is the same as my Ubisoft account name.

Thank you for such an informative description!

I'm afraid we won't be able to message you on Xbox. Could you upload a video to a sharing website, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and send us a public link to the video?