PDA

View Full Version : February Helix Rift Sequence Now Available!

Ubi-Bumble
01-31-2020, 03:58 PM
Hey assassins!

Check out the February Helix Rift Sequence below for exciting events happening this month!

https://i.imgur.com/0CJUnc3.png

The new Star Rewards feature will allow you to collect additional rewards for successfully completing missions (with all three Heroes alive). So, if you successfully complete five missions, you will then be able to collect the first tier of Star Rewards. Complete another five missions to unlock the second tier and so on. Complete all missions in each difficulty tier to collect all of the Star Rewards available for that Helix Rift Event. Every Helix Rift Event requires 15 stars to unlock each tier for a total of 75 Stars (with the exception of For Democracy! which requires 30 stars in each tier for a total of 150 stars). Also note that you can complete any mission, regardless of what difficulty tier it is in, to count towards your total Star Rewards.

The Lunar New Year offer is only available until February 14th, so if you haven't triggered the offer, don't miss out!

We will be running Echoes Through the Animus for the second time this month! Remember, all brand new Helix Rift Events being run for the first time get the special mega event status (5 days), so this time it will be the standard 3 days.

Finally, there has been a bit of discussion among the community recently regarding the Helix Rift Event announcements that are posted on Facebook and Twitter. Beginning this month, we will be changing the dates on the announcement posts to more accurately reflect the dates of the events. Please note that the length of the events are not changing, just the way the dates are displayed on the images posted on ACR's social media. As a reminder, Helix Rift Events always begin at 12:00 PM UTC and end at 11:59 AM UTC.

-Bumble

Mamilaris
01-31-2020, 04:37 PM
Hey assassins!

Check out the February Helix Rift Sequence below for exciting events happening this month!

The Lunar New Year offer is only available until February 14th, so if you haven't triggered the offer, don't miss out!

We will be running Echoes Through the Animus for the second time this month! Remember, all brand new Helix Rift Events being run for the first time get the special mega event status (5 days), so this time it will be the standard 3 days.

Finally, there has been a bit of discussion among the community recently regarding the Helix Rift Event announcements that are posted on Facebook and Twitter. Beginning this month, we will be changing the dates on the announcement posts to more accurately reflect the dates of the events. Please note that the length of the events are not changing, just the way the dates are displayed on the images posted on ACR's social media. As a reminder, Helix Rift Events always begin at 12:00 PM UTC and end at 11:59 AM UTC.

-Bumble

Hey Bumble, Thank you for publishing the list. I am especially curious about the "New: Star Rewards" section. What are these rewards, can you explain us?

Ubi-Bumble
01-31-2020, 07:33 PM
Hey Bumble, Thank you for publishing the list. I am especially curious about the "New: Star Rewards" section. What are these rewards, can you explain us?

Hey Mamilaris,

I have updated the post to explain more about it. :o

Mamilaris
01-31-2020, 07:49 PM
Hey Mamilaris,

Bumble, Thank you so much :) I like this, I love innovations so much.This is a great event news, I will be looking forward to it. New levels of Difficulty are very nice things,that make this game more attractive and increase the competition.Thank you very much again :) Best Regards

Stig12Cz
01-31-2020, 09:44 PM
Thx for Febuary events but when we will get Edwards event or he was only jebait in Echoes Through the Animus?

naturehermit
01-31-2020, 10:13 PM
Bug in Altair mission. Last mission where helix credits are 21, cant cross over to final room after opening chest to finish the mission. The game locks out the frames to move or go into next room

Jefferzilla
01-31-2020, 10:21 PM
Hey Mamilaris,

Bumble can you explain what the rewards actually are, and why a player would rather devote time to accumulating star rewards as opposed to the normal event bonuses that give higher rewards for completing higher difficulty levels? I understand HOW the stars work, my question is why should we care?

StuntmanDan84
01-31-2020, 10:53 PM
Intrigued to see what the star rewards actually are and if they’re good enough to make me bother with completing each difficulty. For 2 of those events I have nothing to collect from the main event rewards so maybe it’s worth it.

Dasher3
02-01-2020, 01:30 AM
This bug is in other rift missions as well. If a hero dies while the others are in a room that is not adjacent, you canít scroll around to move. You can press auto and hope for the best.

yves8485
02-01-2020, 07:38 AM
Again no Ďal mualimí missions....

cookthrutheages
02-01-2020, 07:46 AM
When will it start? After the Altair missions? Because Iím not seeing it now. 😊

Fisicayquimica
02-01-2020, 07:55 AM
So, lets say I run GM 1 to 5 and get the first 15 stars. Do I have to do the same thing with the other difficulties? Or I can get stars by rerunning the same mission over and over. Also, rushing counts or only manual?

Nice play having echoes at the end of the month, you saved my prediction ;)

mareker767
02-01-2020, 10:00 AM
I didn't get it either. I've completed 5 missions of one tier and collected 15 stars. What/where is the extra reward?

gnariman2008
02-01-2020, 11:02 AM
What about freerunner frenzy and spears for hire?Itís been too many months without them.

Hey assassins!

The new Star Rewards feature will allow you to collect additional rewards for successfully completing missions (with all three Heroes alive). So, if you successfully complete five missions, you will then be able to collect the first tier of Star Rewards. Complete another five missions to unlock the second tier and so on. Complete all missions in each difficulty tier to collect all of the Star Rewards available for that Helix Rift Event. Every Helix Rift Event requires 15 stars to unlock each tier for a total of 75 Stars (with the exception of For Democracy! which requires 30 stars in each tier for a total of 150 stars). Also note that you can complete any mission, regardless of what difficulty tier it is in, to count towards your total Star Rewards.

-Bumble

JOSEPOLOM
02-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Great threat. Thanks for the info.

DukeManu
02-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Again no Ďal mualimí missions....

Ah If you're referring to Almualim DNA rewards they will be in the Echoes Of The Animus event on Feb 28th.

TONIOkrsoPRYTNO
02-01-2020, 05:07 PM
█▬█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▄▀█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

my some heroes full level but I and my heroes dont have full gear...
so i cant play full missions

\("o)/ FULL FINAL GEARS PLEASE \(o")/

꒫ₙTONIO☥҉
◥▶◀◤

tookaknock
02-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Hi, ive recently completed level 28 the mines, when will the next update be?

Hey assassins!

-Bumble

Stig12Cz
02-01-2020, 07:36 PM
What about freerunner frenzy and spears for hire?It’s been too many months without them.

Freerun frenzy and other class events was put out of the rotation because rewards was farmable heroes and Spears for hire was 1st Alexios and Kassandra event when you was helping Spartns and that was replaced by For democracy! where you are helping Athens,

cap.cla
02-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Hi!The first time that I played "echoes through the animus",I saw that Alexios admits that he's Deimos.
I played like him in odyssey and I think that he's one of the best characters of the game,so is it possible to remove this scene?
I'm sorry to say that in this discussion,but because there are all the helix rift with references to odyssey this month,I thought that it was appropriate to ask more rispect for who choised Alexios and played rebellion.

Dasher3
02-02-2020, 04:13 AM
my some heroes full level but I and my heroes dont have full gear...
so i cant play full missions

You can use non-sync heroes in the rift missions, you just won't sore as many points. So depends on how much you want the reward.

Dasher3
02-02-2020, 04:17 AM
Freerun frenzy and other class events was put out of the rotation because rewards was farmable heroes....

Not true for all the class events. "Stealthy Operations" has Shao Jun and "Swift Assassination" has Jariya which are only rare drops in missions. This a long road for heroes that weren't supposed to be that hard.

Ima_Smakya
02-02-2020, 07:32 PM
This is an awesome addition! Thanks devs for allowing end-gamers to have something to do!
I was hoping for more T5 gear for Altair, etc: but this is the most excitement we've (endgame farmers) have seen in quite awhile.

Thank you Bumble and Ubisoft team!

Also for fitting Corvo in. I was biting nails about that skip hahahaha

Ima_Smakya
02-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Yes sometimes you have to to be able to beat a tier above your capabilities and rush from then on. No shame in that.
We all do it.

Stig12Cz
02-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Hi!The first time that I played "echoes through the animus",I saw that Alexios admits that he's Deimos.
I played like him in odyssey and I think that he's one of the best characters of the game,so is it possible to remove this scene?
I'm sorry to say that in this discussion,but because there are all the helix rift with references to odyssey this month,I thought that it was appropriate to ask more rispect for who choised Alexios and played rebellion.

No, Alexios is by canon Deimos, thas why he is Deimos in Echos, in Darius event we save Natakas and in book is Eagle bearer Kass and Alex is Deimos

Ima_Smakya
02-04-2020, 12:42 AM
No, Alexios is by canon Deimos, thas why he is Deimos in Echos, in Darius event we save Natakas and in book is Eagle bearer Kass and Alex is Deimos

They were switching the heroes between advancement and progression rewards in a couple of events, including "For Democracy", where Kassandra was canon.
Ubisoft seems to have no stability or consistency in events and other game aspects. Also they've taken to keeping us in the dark about what the hell the plan is. Example: bumping the Corvo event and starting the Lunar Promotion late.
As Dan said <paraphrase>, they aren't monitoring or improving as if a skeleton crew is running this app.
It's getting old and tiresome!

cap.cla
02-04-2020, 02:05 PM
I know that in the book Alexios is Deimos and for these reason I made a lot of discussion where I spoke about this problem.
I ask more respect for Alexios because I think that what happened in the present ending will be important in the future and there isn't need to make an absolute canon book.
Now I'm speaking about this problem in rebellion.
Maybe I can accept that in rebellion Kassandra is canon because the abstergo made her canon because the templars think that she could be more profitable in their games,like Aveline.
But ubisoft doesn't give an explanation like this,it continues to say that the book is canon and it made unimportant the players' choices in odyssey.
And I don't understand also that in the helix rifts there are series' A characters and series' B characters,because through the classification we can get easier the DNA of one character.
In"For democracy" we can get easier the Kassandra's DNA than the Alexios' DNA and I don't accept it.
I hope that in the future we will get the DNA of all the characters through the classification.

Ima_Smakya
02-04-2020, 02:14 PM
I hope it helps to know that when maxed, Alexios is one of the best characters in the game. He should be AOE.
On the other hand, Kassandra is the absolute worst character. Her assassinations fail, she's weak, and her only good ability is the rooms reveal. You aren't missing much with her.
I wish they'd remove Alexios' helmet and he'd be perfect!
They are definitely capitalizing by having some toons progression rewards only. It's quite frustrating. I feel your pain, and I'm almost done.

Stig12Cz
02-04-2020, 02:50 PM
If is ranking revard Kass or Alex - that doesent matter because it is only about if we get more Kass or Alex DNA. But Odyssey book by Gordon Doherty is official book as is The Secret Crusade for 1st game, Desert Oath for Origins, Underworld for Syndicate ect + Ubi placed Natakas in Darius event, so thats mean he is last living children of Darius and not Neema. So Kass is Eagle bearer and Alex is Deimos by canon. You cant like it but thats why Alex must say in Echos - I am Deimos.

I dont know why they changed rewards in Odyssey event from both in ranking and progression to Kass - R and Alex - P. If they did not want to give us both they should 1 time put Kass - R and Alex - P, 2nd time Alex - R and Kass - P, 3rd time Kass - R and Alex - P...

But yes Ubi failed with giving players option to play as Kass or Alex they should give us Kass when they was her canon Eagle bearer. Sad is, they will probably repeat that mistake thise year again in upcomming game :/.

cap.cla
02-05-2020, 07:04 PM
I know very well that Alexios is better than Kassandra in rebellion.
But ubisoft insists to consider her canon because she is in a book.
They didn't use well the gender's choice.
They damaged the game and all the series.
So I invite the players to see my discussion "Ubisoft has to make a survey" where I try to resolve this problem and I invite the developpers to permit to the players to obtain the DNA of all the characters trough the classification.

Ima_Smakya
02-06-2020, 12:06 AM
https://animus.mobi/helix-rift-event/89/for-democracy
Looks like they're keeping it the same. This site is a great resource to know in advance what toons you need to level, what cubes and when, as well as the challenges during the events!

The bottom has the rank/progression rewards...

cap.cla
02-06-2020, 07:56 AM
https://animus.mobi/helix-rift-event/89/for-democracy
Looks like they're keeping it the same. This site is a great resource to know in advance what toons you need to level, what cubes and when, as well as the challenges during the events!

The bottom has the rank/progression rewards...
I've seen this site and now I understand how critical is the situation.
We can obtain maximum 100 scraps of Kassandra's DNA,but only 15 scraps of Alexios' DNA.
Technically this isn't only an Alexios' problem,but it is also a problem for all the characters of the helix rifts.
But for me it is mostly an Alexios' problem because in odyssey he wasn't like Kensa in origins or Maria Thorpe in assassin's creed 1.
He can be the main character in odyssey and in rebellion he's also one of the best characters.
I downloaded rebellion in the August of 2019 and I could obtain the DNA of all the characters through the ranking.
I don't understand why ubisoft changed this thing,but I ask that we could obtain again the DNA of all the characters through the ranking.
And I ask also to find another solution to the canon problem in rebellion,that isn't Kassandra is in the novel.

Ima_Smakya
02-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Yes you are correct, and I don't know why they changed it. Now it takes months to get DNA for characters like Jaime, Muza, Kenza, Perina etc... The event cubes help, but for us at end game, you can't even buy cubes from the shop because it's just a waste of helix.
Progression toons need to be added to the shop, or go back to switching between rank/progress DNA rewards.

cap.cla
02-06-2020, 01:57 PM
I noted that the biography of Alexios is the same of Kassandra.
So ubisoft is using in the worst and confused way it can use Alexios and Kassandra.
He's better than Kassandra in rebellion,he is the single character that appears in the first trailer,he's on the major part of the merchandise and 2/3 of the players choose him in odyssey.
But he is Deimos because he is the villain in a novel that doesn't respect the soul of the game.
There is one novel for every game,but the old novels didn't destroy what the players do in the games.
Desert oath,the origins' novel,is about the Bayek's youth.
I haven't read it,but it seems interesting and it tells a story that isn't a different version of the game's story.
Maybe ubisoft could make a book about the life of Myrrine after the false death of Alexios and Kassandra,but no.
The prefered to make a book that represents,for me,a not necessary canon.

Torchstone
02-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Sorry but I still don't understand what the point of the stars is. What are the rewards?

Pluto357
02-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Sorry but I still don't understand what the point of the stars is. What are the rewards?
Yeah, completed both Grandmaster and Expert (15 stars each) and didn't receive any additional rewards.

gofrygofry
02-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Yeah, completed both Grandmaster and Expert (15 stars each) and didn't receive any additional rewards.

According to the February Helix Rift Sequence image the first event to make use of the Star Rewards will be THE OTTOMAN CONNECTION starting on 25th February.

Fullburst2019
02-08-2020, 11:49 PM
I just forged the abrigo de asesino and it doesnít show, in fact my Aguilar shows that there is something to equip in the armor slot but the armor itself does not appear.
Kind regards

Sideshow Jed
02-09-2020, 04:16 AM
I've seen this site and now I understand how critical is the situation.
We can obtain maximum 100 scraps of Kassandra's DNA,but only 15 scraps of Alexios' DNA.

55 Alexios; progression is additive. My experience is you're not likely to max one more than one event before the other.

My preference is for Alexios progression since it's the only source for consistent Myrmidon Spears.

LegionOfScales
02-09-2020, 02:23 PM
55 Alexios; progression is additive. My experience is you're not likely to max one more than one event before the other.

My preference is for Alexios progression since it's the only source for consistent Myrmidon Spears.

I came down here to say the same. There are 55 possible Alexios points, and if you compete to the point of having the 100 Kassandra points in reach, you WILL get all 55.

Also, the number of people in this thread who neither read Bumble's post nor looked closely enough to see when Star Rewards start before posting to complain "NeW rEwArDs ArEn'T wOrKiNg!!!1!1'

Depressing.

Jinsei93
02-10-2020, 01:23 PM
I came down here to say the same. There are 55 possible Alexios points, and if you compete to the point of having the 100 Kassandra points in reach, you WILL get all 55.

Also, the number of people in this thread who neither read Bumble's post nor looked closely enough to see when Star Rewards start before posting to complain "NeW rEwArDs ArEn'T wOrKiNg!!!1!1'

Depressing.

Regarding part 2 of your comment, I completely agree, that and people making comments completely unrelated to this post...

And on a sidenote, to others, about Alexios/Kassandra in "For Democracy", they have alternated who gets progression and who gets rewards in the past, but it seems this will be the 3rd time in a row (if I'm not mistaken), that Kass in is rewards. Could have been as simple as someone saying "Hey Bumble, is there any chance the devs could alternate Kassandra and Alexios again, as Kass has been getting all the spotlight lately?", but instead it turned into a ton of rants that probably won't be read. To whoever brought up "Spears for Hire", Bumble stated not too long ago that it won't be returning.

Torchstone
02-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Quote please? I am looking at the original post and I saw the subsequent post where Bumble said he would update and I still don't see any description of the rewards or a date of when they start. Regardless if it is hidden there, the OP says that these updates are for Feb. It could be clarified. People shouldn't have to read the entire thread to get the basic info people are asking to clarify.

dmitriy793
02-10-2020, 09:06 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515612809162391577/676193745984684032/stars.jpg
Not my image, but I think it's explanatory enough for the "when they start" part. You can see the original image in the first post of this thread.
Regarding "description of rewards", I guess we will know either when they go live or a few days before it.

Torchstone
02-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Thanks Dmitriy. It also shows the New Year event but Bumble also mentioned that in text. Due to the confusion I would suggest that Bumble also do the same next time regarding all announcements so that those who don't care about the schedule as much as the "release notes" don't have to download and study the pictures.

As for my question, I was curious as to what rewards would be offered since someone asked and Bumble said he updated to add detail but I still did not see any detail. Maybe it is Cassandra DNA ;-)

Wyrdagamer
02-11-2020, 01:51 AM
I read the post, asked for clarification and posted on fb. I also talked to tech support who TOLD me to send a screenshot of the next event completed to prove I should have unlocked even. Bumble did not reply for several days. I did not realise that you had to blow up the blurry image in order to maybe see what was going on. Even the tech team did not know when the event started and did not get back to me for 5 days. By then I got the info off fb. stop blaming the players for the crap way the game is administered. Nice virtue marking to jump on that band wagon, but there is no excuse for tech support not to know what is going on, or worse deliberately stringing people along to grab more cash. I am looking into ongoing class action suits against similar games. If I canít find one for this and another I play, I will start one myself. Tired of being ripped off. Anyone else interested in getting your hard earned coin back?

Wyrdagamer
02-11-2020, 01:58 AM
Even blown up I can barely read that.

Jefferzilla
02-11-2020, 07:42 AM
The game developers have a serious issue communicating with players. We still have absolutely no idea what the rewards are. In all likelihood it wont be anything of consequence, because at this point who really needs an extra codex or halberd or 10k coins or a gem. Really this forum is riddled with ideas for how to make this game playable again. If they dont take us seriously then players will continue to drop off. A number are already playing once a month if at all.

The lack of communication is clear proof that either they dont care or they refuse to place the necessary resources into this game to make it viable.

Lock700
02-11-2020, 02:09 PM
Hey assassins!

-Bumble

In chapter 3 of the Corvo event, the game play has freezed while navigating in the last but one room. I had no choice but to quit and replayed through another path in the same room but still observed serious glitches.
Thanks

dmitriy793
02-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Download and study the pictures? What is it, 2004 with GPRS internet on mobile with 1.5" monochrome screen? I mean, I'm ok with a few people occasionally missing it, not blaming or anything, but in general the stars are there and well noticeable at the first glance. IMO spotting stars on a picture is much easier for most players than reading through four paragraphs of text. Adding more info to the text will make it even more bloated, that'd be a compromise, not necessarily a clear improvement.

Jefferzilla
02-13-2020, 12:59 AM
Download and study the pictures? What is it, 2004 with GPRS internet on mobile with 1.5" monochrome screen? I mean, I'm ok with a few people occasionally missing it, not blaming or anything, but in general the stars are there and well noticeable at the first glance. IMO spotting stars on a picture is much easier for most players than reading through four paragraphs of text. Adding more info to the text will make it even more bloated, that'd be a compromise, not necessarily a clear improvement.

Read the stars and tell me what the rewards are lol. It may be easier, but they have displayed a pattern of laziness in regard to communication. They are sowing the seeds of discontent amongst those who play, for what? Stars. Yippie

Jinsei93
02-13-2020, 02:30 AM
Read the stars and tell me what the rewards are lol. It may be easier, but they have displayed a pattern of laziness in regard to communication. They are sowing the seeds of discontent amongst those who play, for what? Stars. Yippie

I believe that comment was made to the players who came on here asking why they didn't receive special star prizes in the previous event, when the picture clearly shows the stars and what event they start on.

As for the meaning of the stars and what the rewards are, I imagine that information was withheld on purpose, to create suspense, and keep us waiting for something new, which is not unusual, or wrong, we can basically just see the post as a spoiler. Whether you like it or not is up to you, but until the 25th, no one owes us a precise explanation. We've just all been so spoiled by animus.mobi that we always expect to have all the answers at hand (myself included, I love it), and until the update is released, we won't know exactly what comes next... To an extent, can that also not be a good thing?

BlueDragon1390
02-13-2020, 04:09 AM
I agree, I have a lot of event heroes near or above 4 stars with some even close to 5 stars while I can't get Jariya to 4 stars. sometimes I wouldn't even get her DNA fragments for 4 days straight while depleting the daily limit of the mission
those region 5 low probability heroes are really annoying, I don't think I'll ever get 1 of them to rank 5 in this life time (except maybe for Maria)

BlueDragon1390
02-13-2020, 04:11 AM
Not true for all the class events. "Stealthy Operations" has Shao Jun and "Swift Assassination" has Jariya which are only rare drops in missions. This a long road for heroes that weren't supposed to be that hard.
I meant the last post as reply to this

Ima_Smakya
02-13-2020, 08:52 PM
You are right. The characters that appear in the shop are the best way to go.
Keep in mind, after you have ranked all characters in the shop (Uncommon, Georgios/Epic, Baltazar) etc.. that rarity will no longer appear. So, after you have no whites or blues left, they won't be in shop, just Epics and Legendaries will appear.
Get what you can from the shop: that's guaranteed, cubes aren't.
I wish I had knew now what I didn't then (and how many helix I wasted on cubes) that led to 690,000 DBC!

capkris
02-14-2020, 11:51 PM
Alexios was not an actual person. He is a fictional character created by Ubisoft and therefore he is their intellectual property and pretty much can say or do anything with him.
Furtehermore, as he is neither a true god, unless you've started a cult for him which would be absurd in the real world nor is he an actual person, he isn't really due any respect from anybody beyond that of what Ubisoft themselves may claim he should have.
Therefore trying to push the point is both pointless and a waste of time.

LegionOfScales
02-15-2020, 07:38 AM
I see the replies have only gotten more depressing.

It was a teaser, folks. The OP *obviously* implies a coming feature addition and patch for this month that has not been fully announced.

And yes, if you didn't look at the picture or somehow let that whole point sail over your head before deciding to complain, it's your fault.

And man, do I feel sorry for those tech support guys some of you bothered.

Christ.

Learn patience. It's a valuable life skill.

capkris
02-15-2020, 07:32 PM
Keep going... Note that all regular game character DNA is randomly made available in the daily tab of the game's store and the only real cost is DNA credits that you get from cashing in excess DNA accumulated for fully ranked characters. Because of this I already fully ranked all regular gameplay characters months ago and not really complaining too much that the (720k+) DNA credits keep acculating with nothing to spend them on. Just go into the store's daily offers tab every day and who is availabl to purchase for DNA credits. Once everybody else is fully ranked the store offers the region 5 characters daily and you will get them ranked up if you are patient and persistent. All AC games are long haul games and require patience and persitence.

It is also a good lesson for the young... very few people get all they want in life handed to them on a silver platter.

Torchstone
02-16-2020, 03:45 AM
Is this game really such a boring grind that all these people have to spend their time waiting for more DNA acting all high and mighty here? Ease up y'all.

Ima_Smakya
02-16-2020, 06:01 AM
Agreed. This is one of the easiest and most fun games to grind. People should take time to read the tips and tutorials many of us have contributed to the community, instead of randomly chiming in when things get tough. We put a lot of time and work to help you, based on what we've learned alomg the way to endgame.
If you manage your resources and develop a strategy, you don't have to spend any money on ACR.
Feel free to ask questions as many others do: we'll gladly help and point you in the right direction.

Maybe we need a comment/complaint thread.

yves8485
02-16-2020, 09:54 AM
Why isn’t it possible to sell the wood and stones?

Torchstone
02-17-2020, 10:37 AM
Why isn’t it possible to sell the wood and stones?

...for helix credits. (◔‿◔)

mikeharleycy
02-17-2020, 06:14 PM
Any new levels in the near future.

Mamilaris
02-17-2020, 07:14 PM
When will "Edward Kenway" arrive? I have hope for March :) I look forward to it with great curiosity and impatience, I hope "Edward Kenway" will not come alone, and Great pirates are waiting for "Adewale" and "Edward Thatch"

ichwarschneller
02-17-2020, 11:31 PM
No thanks. Rodrigo Mendoza is 18th century pirate enough.

Mamilaris
02-18-2020, 08:13 AM
No thanks. Rodrigo Mendoza is 18th century pirate enough.

I think at least "Adewale" deserves to be in this game, I hope they add it too.I think you do not know the importance of "Adewale" in the following series: "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag", "Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry", "Assassin's Creed: Rogue" and the critical support and benefits in the development of the American Assassin Brotherhood.
and "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" Blackbeard "Edward Thatch", you don't know the critical role he played for Edward Kenway or you are kidding :)

Ima_Smakya
02-18-2020, 11:13 AM
As an American, I do hope they delve into the U.S. Revolutionary side of the Creed. I personally didn't like all the sailing in Black Flag, but the land parts were fun and beautiful, especially Cuba.
I also equally hope they bring the Frye twins so I'm torn between America and England. America would be a very big addition with the Kenway dynasty, so maybe content would be better.

We still haven't seen anything from "Feature Requests": we get tiers and stars and Darius and Al Mualim instead!

Mamilaris
02-18-2020, 12:10 PM
As an American, I do hope they delve into the U.S. Revolutionary side of the Creed. I personally didn't like all the sailing in Black Flag, but the land parts were fun and beautiful, especially Cuba.
I also equally hope they bring the Frye twins so I'm torn between America and England. America would be a very big addition with the Kenway dynasty, so maybe content would be better.

We still haven't seen anything from "Feature Requests": we get tiers and stars and Darius and Al Mualim instead!
Dear Ima_Smakya, how are you my friend? How is the game going?
Do you have a Reddit subscription?I would love for you to raise such issues there.
www.reddit.com/r/ACRebellion
there are also good ideas, information that can be provided to the game, and nice discussions. I am sure that you will benefit us there.My dear friend, you give good information to improve the game and you specify beautiful requests so I want you to be active there.
Coming to what you wrote;I fully agree with you Dear Ima_Smakya :) My favorite character in the Assassin's Creed Universe: Evie Frye, I would love to have her added to this game. By the way did you make all of your characters 5 star DNA?
the characters I'm trying to make 5 stars right now:
Currently Altair-4 * 70/130 DNA

Aleksei-4 * 7/125 DNA

Al Mualim-3 * 2/95 DNA

Maria Thorpe-4 * 40/125 DNA
I have accumulated 1050 Rift tokens and today I will try to make Aleksei 5 star DNA

Ima_Smakya
02-18-2020, 08:35 PM
I'm great, thanks! Slowly coming along lol. I visit reddit and have used many tips and spreadsheets (disarmed and dangerous!)

I do have Altair maxed, but I still need the progression heroes that you mentioned, including Corvo as well. I just have 3 more achievements and those heroes, then I'll be stuck until a new region comes out!

I added you on here, and I will create a Reddit account because I use it so much and add you there.
I also use Mobi and Alex68's YouTube channel to help out. He keeps me from wasting my Intel lmao!

He also taught me that Alvaro, Domingo and Luisa are the BEST team in the game so far. Luisa can tank Torquemada with that group!

My best,
Charlie

Ima_Smakya
02-18-2020, 08:47 PM
I forgot to mention that when the game launched I was completely paying to win until I learned tips from other players. To date I have about $600 US in this app! I save my receipts in an email folder.
Now however, it's just a waste of money to buy cubes, because I don't get the DNA I need, and I have almost 700k DBC. The only hero to spend them on is Rodrigo, so I do. But I just bought 3 DNA cubes and didn't get any of his DNA. I just save helix and use them wisely now hahaha

ichwarschneller
02-19-2020, 12:13 AM
Hey guys! I am convinced that the assassins' story just begun after Aguilar de Nerha died. It would last endless to tell it completely. Endless, that's ... so long that it would burst this app.
Hopefully Ubisoft will create a follower version, which is focussed 1776. With Helix Rift events to renaissance, for you can also get Ezio and Aguilar.

Wyrdagamer
02-20-2020, 06:44 AM
How about giving us something to do with all those useless database credits? I have over 800k. Or give those of us who have hit level 50 something to make up for the fact that exp is wasted on us. You have rendered many of the features useless for us. Instead of fixing those things, or the lack of level 5 gear for so many assassins, we get another pig in a poke cash grab. You have bored me to tears with all the repetitive levels, frustrated me with the unbalanced rewards vs costs. I am nearly out the door on this game. I have already decided I will not give them another dime of my money.

Wyrdagamer
02-20-2020, 06:47 AM
P.S. this game is advertised as free to play. If it is actually pay to win that is false advertising. There are already class action suits starting on games like this. Watch for the Ubisoft version in the near future.

Ima_Smakya
02-20-2020, 12:16 PM
Hey guys! I am convinced that the assassins' story just begun after Aguilar de Nerha died. It would last endless to tell it completely. Endless, that's ... so long that it would burst this app.
Hopefully Ubisoft will create a follower version, which is focussed 1776. With Helix Rift events to renaissance, for you can also get Ezio and Aguilar.

That's a great observation! I was thinking it was going from the death of Miles and so they were fleshing out the past to that lead up. From your perspective, that could explain Aguilar as a rare starting character.

You're right, they'd have to make it a 3D MMO to cover it all hahaha!

Mamilaris
02-20-2020, 01:03 PM
That's a great observation! I was thinking it was going from the death of Miles and so they were fleshing out the past to that lead up. From your perspective, that could explain Aguilar as a rare starting character.

You're right, they'd have to make it a 3D MMO to cover it all hahaha!

Charlie, when do you think "Edward Kenway" will come? Will he come in late March?
No information available since the end of December :(
Nobody is wondering when "Edward Kenway" will arrive?
The events in Assassin's Creed: 3, Desmond Miles's death made me very sad.It was a great honor to sacrifice himself to save humanity in 2012.Like his ancestors, Altair and Ezio, he made sacrifices and heroes in an appropriate manner to his ancestors.I still can't accept him saying goodbye to the series.
But I know that he has a son named "Elijah" and he is Sage. Perhaps they will include it in the games in the future.
After Assassin's Creed:Unity, I couldn't play any sequel because my computer's video card is bad (Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey)
After that, I just watched the movie "Assassin's Creed" in the cinema. Aguilar, the ancestor of Callum Lynch, is a very good character
I do not know the story of the modern world going on in these games (Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey) and what happened to Juno and other isu races and I am very curious about them.
When I buy a computer with a nice video card in the future, I will be play these games
but if you ask me, Callum Lynch or Desmond Miles, which one would you prefer?
My answer is Desmond Miles
I would be glad if this theory was real: Desmond Miles may be revived, with Isu devices or technology or with his DNA, his mind can be transferred to another body

Ima_Smakya
02-20-2020, 10:07 PM
I really hope they get into the Kenways soon, even the next major patch. According to Reddit, Edward is supposed to be the next addition, but it's likely a rumor.
It should be easy, all they have to do is scan in the head of Heath Ledger on a model's body! LMAO

I don't get on Facebook or have Twitter so I'm not up-to-date on what the social media updates are.
I'm still in love with the "Original" AC games, so Desmond is probably my favorite, but it's a close one because Callum is awesome too! I remember the very first commercial with Altair in the crowd like it was yesterday!

It would be cheaper (and easier) for you to get a graphics card with a fan for your computer than buy a new one. Or a console system and spare your computer the abuse of gaming. Big games will make your system run very hot for long periods of time!

P.S. It could also be your sound card. Check the requirements of the games because some games require high power sound cards too. Those are pretty cheap.

Mamilaris
02-20-2020, 11:03 PM
I really hope they get into the Kenways soon, even the next major patch. According to Reddit, Edward is supposed to be the next addition, but it's likely a rumor.
It should be easy, all they have to do is scan in the head of Heath Ledger on a model's body! LMAO

I don't get on Facebook or have Twitter so I'm not up-to-date on what the social media updates are.
I'm still in love with the "Original" AC games, so Desmond is probably my favorite, but it's a close one because Callum is awesome too! I remember the very first commercial with Altair in the crowd like it was yesterday!

It would be cheaper (and easier) for you to get a graphics card with a fan for your computer than buy a new one. Or a console system and spare your computer the abuse of gaming. Big games will make your system run very hot for long periods of time!

P.S. It could also be your sound card. Check the requirements of the games because some games require high power sound cards too. Those are pretty cheap.

"It should be easy, all they have to do is scan in the head of Heath Ledger on a model's body! LMAO" LoL :D :D :D
I respect the Joker :)

To me, if a Black Flag movie is going to be made, Hollywood Star "Chris Hemsworth" will be best suited to portray Edward Kenway
Do you know this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB5oHJqPSDg

Officially Edward Hemsworth was born to portray the role of Edward Kenway :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S:I just saw GeForce Now - Nvidia technology has been released, and it's free
You can play all the games you bought on Uplay,Steam... and if support this technology in Ultra graphics, only internet speed should be very good
I tried AC:Unity with this technology, it was very smooth in ultra settings, but it felt like playing games at 240p resolution because the internet is so bad :)

Ima_Smakya
02-21-2020, 12:58 AM
Oh that's cool! I hadn't seen the Hemsworth vid yet. That is a good idea. I like both the Hemsworth guys. Thor was well acted.
That's great news about Nvidia. I'll have to look into that for my PC games. Thanks for the tip!