PDA

View Full Version : Mastering Ships/Weapons No Longer Gives One Skill Level To Other Pilots?

wiijayu
01-23-2020, 12:05 PM
Mastering Ships/Weapons used to give one level of skill in those ships/weapons to other pilots? When was this changed? Was it announced anywhere?

Auld_Jack
01-23-2020, 03:54 PM
Just to be sure everyone understands: mastering a ship or weapon will increase all other pilots' skill level for that ship or weapon to the first level -- if they haven't already attained that level. Consequently, only the first pilot to achieve mastery of a ship or weapon will help other pilots, because after that everyone already has attained the first level.

That said, I believe there is a bug at least with weapons, where that sometimes quits working early on. I've filed report #09921257 with Ubisoft back in October, but of course nothing has come of it. I've been unable to pin down what triggers it, but my latest (superstitious) belief is it might be related to using XP Amplifier mods. I haven't had any problems with ship mastery.

UbiDork
02-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Hi there, Pilots!

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back on this issue, but I would like to help out here!

Auld_Jack: Thank you for posting your case number here,as I as able to pull it up to get a better understanding of the issue at hand.

I will go ahead and reach out to our development team to see the status of this report and see what has been done.