PDA

View Full Version : My plane just bounces when crashed or shot down!

Cymru9
03-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Hi,

Please help.

I have vulnerabiltiy switched on but every time I get shot down or crash my plane it just bounces on ground and never explodes.

Any one know what is going on as I would like to have my plane explode on impact! Is there a setting I should check but i dont remember ever changing anything and i have never changed anything in config file! like i said i have vulnerability switched on!

berg417448
03-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Check your difficulty settings on the second page for "realistic take off and landing. I just tried it and if you have this off the plane will not explode when it hits the ground.

Cymru9
03-31-2007, 02:45 PM
I have realistic take off and landings switched on too!

VW-IceFire
03-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Turn invulnerability off. I know you said you did...but it sounds awefuly like you didn't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LStarosta
03-31-2007, 02:52 PM
And while you're at it, stop posting multiple threads for the same problem.

Skycat_2
03-31-2007, 03:29 PM
If this is a problem you're having with a campaign that is already in progress, you're stuck with the settings you started the campaign at. Check the difficulty setting for that particular campaign; the toggle switches will be locked down but see what the "Realistic Landings" switch is set at. If you're getting shot down then "Vulnerability" isn't the problem; "Realistic Landings" makes it impossible to smash up your plane if you hit the runway too fast, too hard ... you just bounce like a rubber ball.

If you find that your "Realistic Landings" toggle is turned off, you'll have to delete the campaign and start it over again. Sorry, there is no other way to edit this once the first mission of the campaign is generated.

Cymru9
03-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Thankyou my realistic landings was turned off - Thank you all for your help.

Regards

Jason