PDA

View Full Version : Cannot purchase certain items

Ihateuplaykk
01-21-2020, 03:16 PM
I'm sure we're all aware of the stuttering and crashing, but I've not seen anyone report this before. Certain things cannot be purchased - they just return the "sorry, the Ubisoft services are not currently available" message. The affected items are:

Slavic Squat loading pose
Killer Whale sticker
This might affect more items for all I know - I'm not spending acorns to fully test.

Frqnt4ager
01-21-2020, 05:10 PM
I added those things to a support ticket a month ago, but they've closed that ticket again without ever fixing it. The original ticket was about how I couldn't sell the "Wide Surface Fender" from the Halloween crates. I can reopen the ticket, but I doubt it'll do anything. It's obviously something with the store, because you can buy anything around them without a problem and then get the "connection lost" popup when you try to buy those specific items.

edit: the ticket was reopened

UBI-Froggard
01-30-2020, 01:41 AM
Hey,

Some items that were intended to become part of a content drop were giving this error and should be hidden from the store (slavic squat was one of those).

Have you got the game fully updated? And could you provided a screenshot / photo showing these items available to purchase and the error screen each one gives so I can report it still happening?

Frqnt4ager
01-30-2020, 04:40 PM
My game is fully updated, but it's still happening. The Killer Whale sticker is not hidden in the sticker store and still behaving like this. I'm not sure if "Slavic Squat" is hidden in the store, but it's still the same under Garage / Rider Customization / Loading Poses. We're not making this up. It would only take a min for anyone to see it's real.

edit: They should already be aware of it. Support said they passed it on to the team. ... Just checked on the ticket and it's apparently closed, but the ticket number is 10077899.

Frqnt4ager
02-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Here's what's going on with those items. This also shows how I can't sell the "Wide Surface Fender", which goes with that support ticket. Near the end I sell a different Rhino fender to show that the connection was still good.

https://youtu.be/JM-ThygHmQA

Ihateuplaykk
02-03-2020, 08:31 AM
My game version is 1.0.9 - the latest available. See the above video.

UbiDork
02-06-2020, 11:10 PM
Ihateuplaykk: It doesn't seem like your video was shared on your post! Are you able to provide us with a link to the video you are trying to share with us?

Frqnt4ager
02-07-2020, 12:07 PM
lol He said .."See the above video" Did you look above his post?

UBI-Froggard
02-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the video FrequentForager. I have passed the info in this thread to the dev team and sent the link so they can view the video.

Frqnt4ager
02-08-2020, 12:00 AM
UBI-Froggard

No prob, glad I could help out.
Thanks for passing it to the team.

Ihateuplaykk
06-26-2020, 02:05 PM
I can now purchase those items but not the bug spray sticker.

Ubi-Raziel
06-27-2020, 09:49 PM

Hello!

Thank you for making us aware. I just tested this myself on PS4 and I experienced the same issue.

I've taken a picture and I will forward it to our dev team. Thanks again!

Ubi-Raziel
07-02-2020, 02:25 PM

Hello again! I've received confirmation that this issue is now resolved!

Ihateuplaykk
07-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Thanks, it works now.

Ubi-WheelyDuck
07-12-2020, 11:27 PM
Thanks, it works now.

That is great to hear!

If ever we can help again in the future just let us know :)