PDA

View Full Version : Stuka Bombing Bug

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 04:09 PM
You may already be aware of this but anyway, hear goes:

My On-line mission contains Ju-87D-3's carrying either a single SC500 or two SC250 bombs. Because flying a long way just to drop one bomb seems unrewarding (it is only a game, afterall), I turn the Limited Ammo button off. When the release is pressed, the bomb drops, then another, and another, and another, infact every 4 seconds to the end of the game for the 500 and every 1 second for the 250. I just can't stop them and the game has to be aborted as you cannot land a plane if it's continually dropping bombs.

One for the Bug List I fear.

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 04:09 PM
You may already be aware of this but anyway, hear goes:

My On-line mission contains Ju-87D-3's carrying either a single SC500 or two SC250 bombs. Because flying a long way just to drop one bomb seems unrewarding (it is only a game, afterall), I turn the Limited Ammo button off. When the release is pressed, the bomb drops, then another, and another, and another, infact every 4 seconds to the end of the game for the 500 and every 1 second for the 250. I just can't stop them and the game has to be aborted as you cannot land a plane if it's continually dropping bombs.

One for the Bug List I fear.

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Already known and reported.

<center> http://www.322squadron.com/banners/Giobanner.jpg </center>