PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access Unlimited on Xbox One

poomonster60
01-17-2020, 09:05 AM
I have purchased 12 months Unlimited for Just Dance 2020 on Xbox One. The game shows 365d left but when I try to open a song from Unlimited, the Xbox switches to the Ubisoft Club app and errors saying "To use this here, first remove another device. You're at your limit for the number of devices that you can use for apps and games from the Microsoft Store. To remove a device and use a new one, sign in at account.microsoft.com and go to Devices to manage your download devices. (0x803f81f5)"
I have been on to my Microsoft account and there are 6 devices (that I use) including this Xbox. I don't understand why it wants to add another one when it is already there. Any ideas?
Thanks
Lee

Black_Widow9
01-17-2020, 07:44 PM
Hi poomonster60,

This is a weird error. Please try restarting your Xbox One and see if it is resolved. If it still occurs, please reach out to our Support Team (support.ubi.com), so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

Monster3043
01-31-2020, 01:50 PM
I have followed all advice online and still can not connect to Just Dance unlimited. it is showing 364days now. Who can help me resolve this please?
Thanks,
Mark

Ubi-Ginge
02-05-2020, 09:47 AM
Hey Monster3043
Have you also set up port forwarding for your console?
You can find the information of the ports you need to forward here. (https://ubi.li/UJk51)

If you have set up port forwarding and still having the same issue, can you set up a case on our support site (support.ubiosft.com) and include an image clearly showing your ports forwarded.