PDA

View Full Version : S3 hist ed - amazon camp mission 3 - ch-hi-yu's lair?

Kettlestring
01-15-2020, 04:46 AM
Hi, I have just started S3 History Edition and am currently on the Amazon campaign, mission 3 entitled CH-IH-YU'S LAIR.

I am having problems with the following:

(1) Activating the Priest spell 'Send goods'. I'm not sure I'm clicking when/where I should but nothing's happening. I've searched several sites and manuals but cannot find exactly how to perform this spell. It's needed to transport wood from one colony to another which had no wood. I am not even sure I can perform this spell while the priest is in colony 1!

(2) Activating the toolsmith. I need to make hammers and picks. It's taking absolutely ages to find iron mines and is very slow to obtain enough iron and coal ore to use to make tools. For some reason my carriers aren't carrying coal and iron from the mines to the toolsmith or bars from the iron smelter to the toolsmith.

I'd be grateful for any tips on this mission and, most of all, if there's a manual that solves my queries.

Thank you,

Jan

tasanhalas
01-23-2020, 10:40 PM
To do the speel you need to position the Priest basiccally on top of the goods you wan to send, then select him and select the spell and the move the camera all the way to the other camp and then just press where you want the stuff to arrive.

You dīn't have hammers on the top camp, so the toolsmith does not work, you'll have to build those types of houses on the south camp