PDA

View Full Version : Recognition manual



Johncb1957
08-10-2005, 06:03 AM
what is the recognition manual some of you guys are talking about,,, leaving it open while you lock in a target,, My manuel only has warships in it,,,cant keep it open on merchant cargoe ships ,, because none are in there,,, can you please explain what you are talking about.

thanks

racks_please
08-10-2005, 06:16 AM
There are multiple books that you can scroll through. One of them is for merchants. It's a single word that doesn't look like a german name of a country. I can't think of it right now.

FDNYFAN
08-10-2005, 07:15 AM
The word is "Handelsschiffe".
When you click on the manual it pops up on the U.S. Warships,click on the up arrow in the lower right corner.
Then you have the merchant manual.

The Avon Lady
08-10-2005, 07:21 AM
All this and much more information available on The Community Manual's Recognition Manual page (http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Recognition_Manual).

bogusheadbox
08-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Thank you..... thank you.

this was one of those questions i was too afraid to ask.

I had most of the common draft depths for merchant vessels written down on an old envelope.

Cheers.

WilhelmSchulz.-
08-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Is there a spot here where u could print out the recogniton manual???

EFileTahi-A
08-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Johncb1957:
what is the recognition manual some of you guys are talking about,,, leaving it open while you lock in a target,, My manuel only has warships in it,,,cant keep it open on merchant cargoe ships ,, because none are in there,,, can you please explain what you are talking about.

thanks

LOL! You made me laugh pretty bad now. You wrote manuel, and Manuel is a typical portuguese male name here. "My Manuel only has warships in it... cant keep it open..." OMFG ROTFL! It sounded awful but extremely funny! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thank you.

RosenbauU73
08-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi
And about this one I have the Rub 1.43 and on the map http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5201/23a9qj.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gifAnd by the way usualy the people call Manuel are called Manel

EFileTahi-A
08-11-2005, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by RosenbauU73:
Hi
And about this one I have the Rub 1.43 and on the map http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gifAnd by the way usualy the people call Manuel are called Manel

Nice pic! Lissabon, now that is odd! At least it could be Lisbon in english http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Messervy
08-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by EFileTahi-A:

LOL! You made me laugh pretty bad now. You wrote manuel, and Manuel is a typical portuguese male name here. "My Manuel only has warships in it... cant keep it open..." OMFG ROTFL! It sounded awful but extremely funny! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thank you.

Basiiil, Basiiil.....where are you......Is a hampster.

Manuel (man-well)....Basil (Bas-ill), he, he!

The Avon Lady
08-11-2005, 05:30 AM
Basil's in the ratatouille?!?!?!?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

EFileTahi-A
08-11-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Messervy:

Basiiil, Basiiil.....where are you......Is a hampster.

Manuel (man-well)....Basil (Bas-ill), he, he!

It is kinda spooky the way other languages words can mean in other languages.

We have here in Portugal a company who deals with piracy called Assoft (***-oft)...

racks_please
08-11-2005, 06:40 AM
I haven't made any bleedin' ratatouille!