PDA

View Full Version : January Helix Rift Sequence Now Available!

Ubi-Bumble
01-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Hey assassins,

We're now back after the holidays! Check out the January Helix Rift Sequence:

https://i.imgur.com/gKq3n0h.png

We also have a new offer to celebrate the lunar new year! Note that once you open your game and first see the offer in the Shop, you will have 48 hours to purchase it before the offer expires.

Happy 2020!

-Bumble

Mamilaris
01-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Hey Bumble thanks for the notification of this Wonderful January Helix Rift Event. I am quite curious about the "Lunar New Year Offer" ,it looks pretty flashy and mysterious :)

Omnimon
01-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Can't see it. Why?

ichwarschneller
01-06-2020, 06:57 PM
Because it'll be available at the end of the month. ;-)

JOSEPOLOM
01-06-2020, 07:00 PM
Nice offer

robpoole
01-06-2020, 07:07 PM
https://imgflip.com/i/3lcbyqhttps://imgflip.com/i/3lcbyqhttps://i.imgflip.com/3lcbyq.jpg

savasx2010
01-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Hi unibumble. Ty for news but before some updates pls fix hero Rank bugs. I lost a whole 1 Rank for bayek. Now i must wait 2 more event to get 5th Rank. Again..

Mamilaris
01-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Can't see it. Why?

Where is your country? Because some countries,unfortunately as in my country "http://imgur.com/" site are banned and therefore will not appear without VPN :(
can you see the picture now?and As you can see in the picture, the "Lunar New Year Offer" cube will take place on January 24th.
https://i.ibb.co/8zNVgFb/janu.png (https://ibb.co/PTF8GBM)

Omnimon
01-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Where is your country? Because some countries,unfortunately as in my country "http://imgur.com/" site are banned and therefore will not appear without VPN :(
can you see the picture now?
https://i.ibb.co/8zNVgFb/janu.png (https://ibb.co/PTF8GBM)

Thanks. "imgur.com" you say. That explains everything. I am from a country where banning is thought to solve every problem.

torunskipiernik
01-06-2020, 08:01 PM
The same and more the same... today I obtained my last legandary hero (except al Mualim). I have nothing to do in this game anymore :/ Me and may players...

Mamilaris
01-06-2020, 08:13 PM
The same and more the same... today I obtained my last legandary hero (except al Mualim). I have nothing to do in this game anymore :/ Me and may players...

I recommend that you continue to collect Helix Credits, as you know, with a recent update, the character "Edward Kenway" can be added to the game and we will need plenty of helix credits to make it 5-star.

StuntmanDan84
01-06-2020, 08:45 PM
@Mamilaris that’s true, but even if a new character was added it’s pretty much impossible to max them in a single event. To do so would require buying tonnes of cubes, and mostly getting useless database credits. You’d have to be a nuts to do that if you have most heroes maxed.

torunskipiernik
01-06-2020, 09:13 PM
That's exactly the only thing I do except dailies and creating some gear from time to time :/ I had 12k+ helix but thanks to last event I spent 1k and now have 10.900. If there will be Kenway I will have... 20k? And collect helix again especially for one event? Sadly it is boring :/ Many players left game, Ubi must improve it or it will completly die.

Assassinverse
01-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Literally the same happened to me. I lost an entire rank 5.

Mamilaris
01-06-2020, 09:53 PM
That's exactly the only thing I do except dailies and creating some gear from time to time :/ I had 12k+ helix but thanks to last event I spent 1k and now have 10.900. If there will be Kenway I will have... 20k? And collect helix again especially for one event? Sadly it is boring :/ Many players left game, Ubi must improve it or it will completly die.

I'm quite curious to play with Edward Kenway,I really want to see him with Legendary Pistols and Firearms mechanics.I'm sure developers are working on bigger maps, events, new heroes and new installations.It takes some time to make each development, because the design of it, compatibility with devices, can be studied in order to avoid annoying bugs.and developing new game mechanics is a very challenging task.Yes, most of us are 50 levels, and most of our heroes are equipped with 5 stars and at maximum level but we need some patience and time.We all love this Assassin's Creed Rebellion game and there are many assassins and maps that I know will be added to the game in the future.and as far as I can see, people continue to play this game in happiness.For example, in the "The Eagle's Shadow" Helix Rift event, which ended today, the first place had approximately 2.4 million points, the second place had 2.1 m points and I was in 4th place with 1.5 million points, meanwhile I'm in the 50 level ranking.Everyone in the top 10 had at least 1 million points.the competition continues unceasingly at each helix rift events.Not only in today's Helix Rift Event, the top 10 people in every event I see have 1 million points.I always look at the 150 people ranking in each event and even the 126-150 rankers are filled with people with constant scores.As many evidence,You can also see how much this game is loved and played every day in Facebook groups, fan pages or other forums.you can also understand dozens of forum topics and information exchanges that many people open every day

ichwarschneller
01-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Looks like it's time for version 2 of this game, based on proceeding new age (Baroc, Age of Enlightenment or even Industrial Age). There we would have place for after-renaissance assassins and new (fire) weapons. Maybe there would be also a helix rift event of the spanish inquisition to get Aguilar's and MarŪa's DNA.

ichwarschneller
01-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Hi unibumble. Ty for news but before some updates pls fix hero Rank bugs. I lost a whole 1 Rank for bayek. Now i must wait 2 more event to get 5th Rank. Again..

The same thing happened to me. This UI bug has been already noticed. Contact the support in game settings and describe them the matter precisely.

Jefferzilla
01-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Edward is cool. And new characters are swell but at what point do they become unnecessary and redundant? I want this little character so I can spin it around and maybe read the bio once. I'd be more excited if there was a new region (or 5 new regions), or if they finally gave us some rooms to fill those empty voids. After I 5 starred Caludia my interest has plummeted.

@Mamilarus if everyone loves it then why are there so many consistent complaints. The forums you cited are littered with them, as are the fb groups. People are genuinely upset. People are quitting daily. You say you know these things are coming but there is no evidence anything is coming except Edward, and Blah another character. I remember playing Clash of Clans and by the time I was close to making anything, another massive update was released encouraging people to play more every day. All a new character does is incentivizes plag during that single event that happens every few months and greatly dilutes new players ability to upgrade their characters. They need to stop with new characters for a full year and expand the game drastically or they risk losing all of their players.

Ima_Smakya
01-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Literally the same happened to me. I lost an entire rank 5.

Ubi announced a fix is in the works and will be mailed out. Don't hold your breath, I've only gotten 5 Ezio DNA and an email from support stating they aren't compensating Aguilar's sword.

Ima_Smakya
01-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Kudos on shortening the events, and adding Najma again already. Maybe I'll max Muza finally since I have helix saved up for that event.

I won't be paying my hard-earned money for anything, however, until you start listening to your players.
Stop focusing on pleasing noobs and pay attention to those of us that have supported you since release!

ligre6874
01-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Salve, Ť la priva volta che scrivo, vorrei sapere se qualcuno ha novitŗ in merito ai CREDITI DATABASE. Io ne ho accumulati oltre 400.000. Spero che qualcuno sappia darmi novitŗ in merito, grazie.

Kakinek2019
01-07-2020, 01:15 AM
The same and more the same...

dreamshade100
01-07-2020, 01:23 AM
Thanks!,

sybyl66
01-07-2020, 01:50 AM
Bumble, what are the bonus heroes for the upcoming Kinslayer event?

It would be nice if you announced this in advance.

egorislogan
01-07-2020, 02:54 AM
Genial gracias por los puntos y feliz aŮo 2020

RaptorKA
01-07-2020, 03:30 AM
Same here...

Figo19892014
01-07-2020, 05:14 AM
You upgrade all the stats? All skills?

nzguitarman
01-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Happy New Year! Have a few (technical/gameplay) questions... 1) after Iíve clicked through and read your updates, the exclamation mark doesnít disappear, the mail status remains unread seemingly. 2) Iíve got a couple of 5 star level 50 heroís with exclamation points next to their name but thereís no gear that would upgrade them available ... the exclamation marks shouldnít be there. 3) any news on whether itíll be possible in the future to sell wood and stone supplies? Iíve completed all possible building projects and those resources now continue to accumulate for no reason. Thanks! You've made a great game!

ichwarschneller
01-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Hi guitarman
1) Complaining for the sake of it!
2) Obviously you got more DNA fragments for those 5*-heroes and you need to change them into DBC in shop (daily offer). DBC is an alternative currency to Helix credits, but you can spend them only for the same heroes' DNA fragments you can get from regular DNA cubes.
3) You can recommend this in feature requests.

Kachocalvo
01-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Guitarman, about the exclamation marks on 50, either as ichwarschneller said you have extra DNA to turn into DBC, or you have unassigned equipment better than the one they equipped. Even if they cannot use it due to their role, those heroes will appear marked until you assign that equipment.

Fisicayquimica
01-08-2020, 02:38 AM
So I only need Najma and Muza, feels wierd that this will be the first time I skip events. I could play mask of the ibis for the rubies, but I want to save helix.
Also lol at people wanting echoes through the animus back already, it will be in february if we're really lucky. This shows we really need more pve content.

Ima_Smakya
01-08-2020, 01:09 PM
So I only need Najma and Muza, feels wierd that this will be the first time I skip events. I could play mask of the ibis for the rubies, but I want to save helix.
Also lol at people wanting echoes through the animus back already, it will be in february if we're really lucky. This shows we really need more pve content.

I just need Muza from Kinslayer so I've been saving too. You can still play the other events, just don't spend your helix if you want to place in Najma's event. Don't forget dailies and the calendar both give helix too. If you have the subscription the helix are significantly higher.
As much as I advocate not spending money until they fix some issues, the subscription really is worth the money.

ichwarschneller
01-09-2020, 12:27 AM
Finally! The Bayek-DNA-bug has been fixed!
Good work.

Ima_Smakya
01-09-2020, 06:18 AM
Did you get a comp in the mail? I haven't received anything yet.
Ugh, I'm getting tired of having to track down Ubisoft mistakes and submitting tickets!

Jinsei93
01-09-2020, 01:11 PM
3) You can recommend this in feature requests.

I hate to say this, but name the last time Bumble commented on anything in the Feature Requests.
Someone commented around a month ago that Bumble was noticeably absent, and it was kind of ignored, but it's true and has become increasingly evident since. It appears Bumble only comes to post announcements and the rest is just us venting. 80% of the time, I don't blame Bumble because the comments are either pure negativity or dumb questions that get answered by other players, but for example the Blue Icon polling got an overwhelming negative response from players, with good reason, and it's been seemingly completely ignored...

ichwarschneller
01-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Did you get a comp in the mail? I haven't received anything yet.

No, I've simply noticed that Bayek got his lost rank back - with me, at least and I hope so with everyone else. ;-)

Darkzaroth
01-13-2020, 09:15 AM
Es genial este juego lo amo 🥰

ichwarschneller
01-13-2020, 05:27 PM
Ja, ich auch.

BaymaxC
01-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Hey assassins,

We're now back after the holidays! Check out the January Helix Rift Sequence:

https://i.imgur.com/gKq3n0h.png

We also have a new offer to celebrate the lunar new year! Note that once you open your game and first see the offer in the Shop, you will have 48 hours to purchase it before the offer expires.

Happy 2020!

-Bumble

Scheduled to start in 24 hours yet I cannot see the banner for the Rift Mission Kinslayer nor the Mission Cubes. Anything wrong with the servers or has UBISOFT finally decided to pull the plug?

Idriss3
01-16-2020, 01:34 PM
Najma and Muza are some of the only characters I need now.... It would be a shame if they pulled the plug

BaymaxC
01-16-2020, 01:45 PM
Najma and Muza are some of the only characters I need now.... It would be a shame if they pulled the plug

https://ibb.co/8Ncsrnw

https://ibb.co/8Ncsrnw

My progress at present.

JOSEPOLOM
01-16-2020, 04:29 PM
Great thanks for fixing it

Ima_Smakya
01-16-2020, 10:52 PM
It's because the last event just ended. However, the next event appears to be the dimensional one, not Kinslayer. Hopefully if they have to cancel one, it won't be Najma's because I still need Muza.

capkris
01-22-2020, 12:54 PM
So now that most of us can actually use Ishak in grandmaster difficulty for helix rift events, we're finding that he is considerably weaker than most other legendary heroes at his same level, which seems to be due to lack of tier 5 armor he can equip. Being that said it looks like he has specialized armor and most of us have plenty of unused ancient tablets... please add a tier 5 upgrade for Ishak's armor.

ichwarschneller
01-22-2020, 03:15 PM
Plenty of unused ancient tablets? How many can you leave to me?! :-D
However, please stop that role-bound item insanity! Some alternatives have already been proposed on FR and I'll make one more... on my risk of making a running gag of it!

Zmiennolicy
01-23-2020, 11:24 AM
Any plans for top palyers ?? currently all maps cleared, all but Al Mualim and Maria Thrope are 5 * ( no Al Mualim events on horizon), all heroes max lvl, Playing this game just to do daily task is less than we expect...

gorgonzola65
01-23-2020, 07:10 PM
I agree with you Zmiennolicy. I also have 62/62 at level 50, still have 7 that are not yet 5*. The 7 are in 4 events, of which only 1 is on the schedule.

Agendath
01-24-2020, 12:50 PM
If there are so many players that have maxed out everything they could, who is blasting through events?! If you don't need it, don't max out your points and let people who started later get anywhere near rank 6 (not even asking for top 3)... I had better ranking when I started playing in September than now 😭

CQMET_PenperOni
01-25-2020, 04:08 AM
I...... can't see the offer :(
never apeared for me

Ima_Smakya
01-25-2020, 08:53 AM
I...... can't see the offer :(
never apeared for me

I haven't seen an offer for the Lunar Event either. I do keep getting Luciano offers everytime I log in.
Please tell me the pop-up ads aren't our event offers!

Ima_Smakya
01-25-2020, 08:58 AM
Any plans for top palyers ?? currently all maps cleared, all but Al Mualim and Maria Thrope are 5 * ( no Al Mualim events on horizon), all heroes max lvl, Playing this game just to do daily task is less than we expect...

I agree with you Zmiennolicy. I also have 62/62 at level 50, still have 7 that are not yet 5*. The 7 are in 4 events, of which only 1 is on the schedule.

I agree with you guys: we need content. I mostly do dailies and collect mats, and my last 2 achievements. I have 3 left to get 50 and 5 star, then nothing.
But, this happened while waiting for region 5 too. They weren't expecting it to be cleared in the first week so they added a hero and a few pieces of exclusive gear to keep us busy. Hahahaha!

CQMET_PenperOni
01-25-2020, 04:24 PM
oh... never mind.... now it's showing :D

CQMET_PenperOni
01-25-2020, 11:22 PM
it's on the offer tab :D

Rxdxmxntiz34
01-25-2020, 11:41 PM
someone knows how to get cinnabar, soapstone and amber I couldn't get it :(

capkris
01-26-2020, 06:22 PM
Some people have hinted that Edward Kenway may be the next character to be brought into the rebellion, and I agrss AC4 was the best yet version of Aac, but there still a few old world characters who could be brought in. Arno, Jacob & Evie come to mind as well as Arbaz Mir and Nicolai Orelov... there are still many plausible places, characters and stories to bring into Rebelion and I really hope the game will continue to be updated.

ichwarschneller
01-26-2020, 06:36 PM
One (or no) way is progress & ranking in helix rift event. Cinnabar is for AoE. The only AoE event hero is Muza, i. e. progress in "Kinslayer" event. Soapstone is for healer=Alexei=progress in "The Ottomanic Relation". Amber is for disarmer, so There's no event for it. Sorry, seems you need to farm all region-5-raider-missions. So do I.

ichwarschneller
01-26-2020, 06:38 PM
@Rxdxmxntiz34

Kachocalvo
01-26-2020, 10:22 PM
@Rxdxmxntiz34, just keep farming the region 5 raider mission. Getting or not rare materials and which one you get is just a matter of luck.

ichwarschneller
01-30-2020, 11:04 PM
I hate to mention this, but from the logical point of view they still need to restrict some more toons from their own events, as already in case of Najma, AltaÔr, Al Mualim and Dareios. If consequently, so will Horacio, Corvo and Perina, despite the event's own heroes never have a syncro-bonus. Alexios, Kassandra, Bayek, Kensa, Ishak, Murat and Alexei don't inevitably need to be restricted, as they don't appear personally in the missions. I'm not sure in case of Muza and Maria.

Ima_Smakya
01-31-2020, 02:20 AM
@Rxdxmxntiz34, just keep farming the region 5 raider mission. Getting or not rare materials and which one you get is just a matter of luck.

Also consider making sure you have 125 intel set aside for Tuesdays. You will get 2 of all T5 gems that drop. I focused on legacy the rest of the week until all farmables were maxed.