PDA

View Full Version : Notice: Alexios DNA Tokens in The Eagle's Shadow tomorrow

Ubi-Bumble
01-02-2020, 05:20 PM
Hey assassins,

Please note that there will be unintended (i.e. bonus) Alexios DNA Tokens in the mission rewards of tomorrow's The Eagle's Shadow Helix Rift Event, so there will be no Alexios DNA Cube in the Shop. This is important, as the Alexios DNA Cube that is currently in the Shop will no longer be available as of 11:59 AM UTC on January 3rd, 2020.

Any Alexios DNA Tokens you earn as of the start of the Helix Rift Event (12:00 PM UTC on January 3rd) will be saved in your inventory until the next time an Alexios DNA Cube is available.

-Bumble

Mamilaris
01-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Hey Dear Bumble, thank you so much for informing about the Alexios DNA cube.I want to ask when the "January Helix Rift Sequence" will be published?I'm pretty curious for January. I look forward to all the other helix rift events in January.Thanks Again :) Best Regards.

Ubi-Bumble
01-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Hey Dear Bumble, thank you so much for informing about the Alexios DNA cube.I want to ask when the "January Helix Rift Sequence" will be published?I'm pretty curious for January. I look forward to all the other helix rift events in January.Thanks Again :) Best Regards.

We will be posting the January Helix Rift Schedule on Monday so keep an eye out for it after the weekend! Until then, The Ottoman Connection will be Tuesday, January 7th - Wednesday, January 8th. :cool:

Mamilaris
01-02-2020, 06:57 PM
I'm so glad to hear this news.Many Thanks Bumble :)

Rakoo631
01-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Hi Bumble,

Is this an un-intended feature as this is the second time this message has been put out for this event?

Just wondering out of pure curiosity.

Keep up the good work!

Ima_Smakya
01-03-2020, 12:13 PM
It does indeed seem they are pushing Alexios pretty hard lately. I think this is the third time they've added his cubes to follow-up events.

I suspect most people that have been playing for more than 3 months have him maxed by now, so...

Welcome to the DBC Club!