PDA

View Full Version : So much for Ubisoft support

Craig234
12-26-2019, 10:31 PM
I noticed that the store has an error, where Might and Magic 8 is numbered 7 (making two Might and Magic 7 games in the store).

I decided to let Ubisoft know, and describe the issue clearly. Instead of fixing it, they responded saying they wanted me to send a screenshot.

I'm doing them a favor, and didn't care to spend time making a screenshot when it's not needed, it's easy to see - search on "7" in the store.

I tried to post a response to the ticket, but for days, when logging in and hitting 'continue', the Ubisoft site hangs with a spinnng circle.

Ubi-Houck
12-27-2019, 04:46 PM
I noticed that the store has an error, where Might and Magic 8 is numbered 7 (making two Might and Magic 7 games in the store).

I decided to let Ubisoft know, and describe the issue clearly. Instead of fixing it, they responded saying they wanted me to send a screenshot.

I'm doing them a favor, and didn't care to spend time making a screenshot when it's not needed, it's easy to see - search on "7" in the store.

I tried to post a response to the ticket, but for days, when logging in and hitting 'continue', the Ubisoft site hangs with a spinnng circle.

Hi Craig234!

I tried to reproduce the error you mentioned and was unable to do so. We have multiple Ubisoft Stores depending on regions, we ask for a screenshot so we know exactly what the error is and where it is happening. You mentioned not being able to login to your support ticket. Please try the steps here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025585/) for that.

Thanks!