PDA

View Full Version : Acorns get set back to 0!

IamZher0
12-22-2019, 04:43 PM
Hey Everyone,

as it says in the Title, my acorns constatnly get set back to 0!
I do a challange, i get the reward, it displays 5 on the world map, i go back to the main menu and it says 0, and it stays 0 :(
I can obviously never get any acorns this way, I did a bunch of challanges now (even collected some squirrels) but the bug stays the same. I should have about 40 acorns by now
and i simply have none! This is absolutely frustrating

Frqnt4ager
12-23-2019, 02:48 AM
Yeah, that sucks.

Your best bet is to open up a support ticket and hope they can sort it out. Even if, somehow by chance, an ubisoft person replies in one of these threads it's just to ask if you have a video of the occurrence, give you a link to troubleshooting (like making sure everything is up to date) and to point you towards customer support. Honestly, most of the times the support forum is just a place for players to blow off steam about what's not working.

IamZher0
12-23-2019, 11:46 AM
yes I agree, thanks for the reply anyways. luckily other riders (like you) are more competent than anyone from ubisoft!

Troubleshooting obviously wouldnt work, if the bug is within the Code. :D
I can't understand why such a flawed and bugged game ever has been released.. this is just sad
and an absolute shame for ubisoft and all thier developers who worked on the game

Frqnt4ager
12-23-2019, 02:36 PM
It's totally a shame it was released in the state it was. It seems like they're trying to fix things, so I'll remain hopeful that one day soon everything will be working correctly. I really enjoy Rising, so much so that I'm willing to play thru the crashes and frame bs.

I know the feeling of lost acorns after the server debacle, so I can understand the level of frustration that comes with it. Acorns, in general, are frustrating. It really would be nice if ubisoft would offer a way for the players, that put in time and energy (like in mp), to earn more than what's currently available. It's like, why can't they just offer 1 for completing all 3 weekly challenges, or something like that? With the way things are now, though, not receiving acorns is a messed up thing to put a player thru. So I really hope you're able to get that worked out.

IamZher0
12-24-2019, 02:01 PM
I suppose the lost acorns are somehow related to this server debacle, although I have absolutely no idea how.
But I totally agree with you, I love trials as well, despite all the flaws it has, I just dont wanna stop playing it.
Yes one by one the issues are being fixed, but sadly new issues occur with that.
It may be related to my profile, so test-wise I have created a completely new one and the bug seems not to be there anymore for now.. I got 5 acorns for the new profile (the reward from ubisoft)
But of course I lost all my stuff (I stil have the other profile of course) and I cannot tell whether those acorns last..for now they seems to be ok with the new profile.
The idea with the weekly challenges would be good, or exchanging the coins (which are useless anyways) into acorns wouldn't be too bad either..

MadMotoMan
12-24-2019, 05:16 PM
I'm on pc version but I keep losing all my crates. Wonder if it's related.

Frqnt4ager
12-24-2019, 10:25 PM
@IamZhero .. I doubt they're related, but I guess ya never know. With the sever issue they had, the acorns never really disappeared. They only looked like they had from the players screen. Ubisoft could still see that we had them on their end. Opening up a support ticket and going thru troubleshooting with them is the only chance you have of seeing your acorns. I know that anytime I do anything else related to getting acorns, from here on out, I'll be recording it with my phone. Just in case!

@MadMotoMan .. I think that the gear crate issue is it's own crazy thing. I didn't receive them for a some time, like a lot of ppl. Then they "fixed" it. It actually was fixed on my profile, but the other person who plays (same Switch, different user and profile) continued having issues until I reached out to support. Everything appears to be working now, on both profiles, so I don't know what the deal is with that, because it's obviously still happening to some ppl.

UBI-Froggard
01-19-2020, 04:38 PM
If you play Trials Rising offline and then connect back online later, you will be prompted which save file to use.

Please make sure to select the most up to date save. That will make sure that no saved data is lost.

We are aware of an issue with unlocked Acorns with the road 66 tracks disappearing, maybe that is the case you are having here?

MadMotoMan
01-19-2020, 05:21 PM
Thank you. That may have been the deal with the acorns but it was a while ago so I can't say for sure. I don't get prompted which save file to use but the crate issue is being looked into in pc forum.