PDA

View Full Version : A question on Campaing mode.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 05:04 AM
I had played a mission on where I scramble to shot down some bombers, I got 4 of them and then return to the base for lack of ammo, I landed and when I press escape to finish, the button apply don`t apear because I forgot to wait the yellow letters saying "Mission Complete".
Now in the reality, I think that when the lider says "ok guys like in the movies" it should be enough, even if I land because of damage it should be finished when I press escape.
Maybe could be usefull a "free" mode on where you can quit anytime, of course only when landing or crash landing.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 05:04 AM
I had played a mission on where I scramble to shot down some bombers, I got 4 of them and then return to the base for lack of ammo, I landed and when I press escape to finish, the button apply don`t apear because I forgot to wait the yellow letters saying "Mission Complete".
Now in the reality, I think that when the lider says "ok guys like in the movies" it should be enough, even if I land because of damage it should be finished when I press escape.
Maybe could be usefull a "free" mode on where you can quit anytime, of course only when landing or crash landing.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 05:19 AM
And this mode exists. It is called Instant Mission Success in difficulty settings.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 05:28 AM
But in this mode you are also able to end the mission inflight.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 06:33 AM
Okay flakwalker, you do realize that you don't HAVE to end it in flight even if you CAN? Also, you receive a hidden target bonus for landing safely back at base, so I believe there is a "point" incentive not to quit in flight.

--AKD

http://www.flyingpug.com/pugline2.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 09:49 AM
BTW,if u wanna continue with your campaign and turn the no instant success off,just get il-2 manager