PDA

View Full Version : Dec. 16th: Patch Notes

Ubi-Bumble
12-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Hey assassins,

We have released a small patch. This is mostly a maintenance update, but the following changes will be seen in your game:

The holiday special offer will now begin on the 17th (not the 20th) of December.
The Lighthawk Mail now includes the missing Agility stats.
Al Mualim's Assassin Mentor skill is no longer marked as "unique" as the design intended.
Big buffed Stance of The Asp skill. The skill had a weak Dodge and Crit Chance %, so we changed those stat buffs to an absolute value. Templars now terrified of Muza.
Fixed some freezing issues when using specific Hero skills in several region missions.

-Bumble

Fisicayquimica
12-17-2019, 02:36 AM
Thoughts:

-Holiday offer: I'll wait and see what's up with it, hopefully there will be no problems for those who pay for me.

-Lighthawk Mail: Thanks for including the agility, but... Why does it still has dexterity though? Neither Yusuf nor Constanza use it. Also, 600 defense and no health? It would be better if it gave 1.5k defense and 600 health, so it makes sense like the other medium armors.

-Al Mualim: I didn't know that was a problem, I thought the bug was with the mentor gift ability; still good to know that they're working on it.

-Muza: So at 5* and 35% health and taking initiative he woud have 20% (stance of the aspid), 21% (time extention), 12% (on guard) he has 53% dodge chance. That's pretty good, hopefully I can use it soon.
-Freezing issues: Didn't happen to me, but good to see its fixed.

PLBELLOTI
12-17-2019, 01:23 PM
Whos buying the holiday offer?
Its kinda neat
Was wondering if they plan on releasing different ones later on, though

eddiemundie
12-17-2019, 06:30 PM
The offer flashed on my screen and disappeared entirely after that. Any idea why? Wanted to get it but it disappeared when i tapped on the offer icon

gorgonzola65
12-18-2019, 12:40 AM
Click the Shop and look at the offers tab. Or maybe try exit and restarting your game.

eddiemundie
12-18-2019, 01:38 AM
Alr tried that. Also reinstalled the game to no avail. The bundle just disappeared entirely

fiwen10
12-18-2019, 07:44 PM
Same thing happened to me. Offer just flashed on screen and now gone.

Ima_Smakya
12-19-2019, 01:01 AM
Whos buying the holiday offer?
Its kinda neat
Was wondering if they plan on releasing different ones later on, though

I was wondering the same thing. It goes on for quite awhile longer than the current offer, but I don't want to assume anything...
Will there be new offers recycling every 48 hours or so?

Ima_Smakya
12-20-2019, 12:26 PM
Thoughts:

-Holiday offer: I'll wait and see what's up with it, hopefully there will be no problems for those who pay for me.

-Lighthawk Mail: Thanks for including the agility, but... Why does it still has dexterity though? Neither Yusuf nor Constanza use it. Also, 600 defense and no health? It would be better if it gave 1.5k defense and 600 health, so it makes sense like the other medium armors.

-Al Mualim: I didn't know that was a problem, I thought the bug was with the mentor gift ability; still good to know that they're working on it.

-Muza: So at 5* and 35% health and taking initiative he woud have 20% (stance of the aspid), 21% (time extention), 12% (on guard) he has 53% dodge chance. That's pretty good, hopefully I can use it soon.
-Freezing issues: Didn't happen to me, but good to see its fixed.

Luisa and Alonzo both use Dex for lockpicking and disarming, respectively ;)

eddiemundie
12-21-2019, 02:10 AM
@ubi-bumble any update on this? Theres clearly people who missed the holiday offer due to this bug

Jinsei93
12-23-2019, 12:10 PM
Luisa and Alonzo both use Dex for lockpicking and disarming, respectively ;)

But neither uses the Lighthawk Mail, only Yusuf and Constanza, so I don't really understand your comment there. And it's true, it's the only armor without a health boost and much lower defense boost than other medium armors...

Ima_Smakya
12-24-2019, 04:22 AM
Oh lordy lmao. I was thinking it's light armor hahaha. Thank you, I stand corrected! :D