PDA

View Full Version : Notice: Phase 1 of Ezio DNA compensation packages sent

Ubi-Bumble
12-13-2019, 08:44 PM
Hey assassins,

We have now shipped the first batch of Ezio DNA Fragments to all players who completed Story mission 24 before the launch of Version 2.6.0 (when we changed the DNA Fragments included in the mission rewards from Aguilar to Ezio). We are now performing an analysis on that message to make sure there were no errors. Please note that this means if you successfully completed any of the Story missions 25 through 28 before Version 2.6.0 was launched, you will receive the additional package(s) as soon as our analysis is complete. I will update this thread when we have shipped the rest of the bespoke messages to the inboxes of all affected players. Thanks for your continued patience as we perfect this new feature!

-Bumble

gorgonzola65
12-13-2019, 08:53 PM
Oh, 5 ... Well that sounds much better! Glad I didn't say anything too terrible. 5 ;)

cepreu132
12-13-2019, 09:06 PM
Могли бы просто дать возможность тем игрокам кто прошёл сюжет 5 региона до исправленной награды ещё раз пройти миссии за днк Эцио в полном объёме.

Zmiennolicy
12-15-2019, 10:17 PM
Useless

Jefferzilla
01-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Agreed. Useless. This is so lazy of the single person working as a developer on this game. No one that was effected needs Ezuo DNA. How are you planning on fixing that error that you have created?

Ima_Smakya
01-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Lol. I called the devs interns and that statement was taken to heart. I think this is going the way of Gameloft's half finished and abandoned apps in favor of games geared toward children.
Maybe the same team is working on all of their projects; mobile, PC, ios and console...