PDA

View Full Version : Trixmas!

CaptainWeelie
12-10-2019, 02:24 PM
https://frontieronlinecontent.s3.amazonaws.com/5DF98759.PNG

Howdy y’all!

Fire up your engines for Trixmas!

The Rev is back to get you some fans! Get ready to get perform all-new stunts and win exclusive Tracks, Outfits and Paint-jobs!

We’re bringing you 2 Skill Games, so you can show off your skills while earning bonus fan points!

Ball Run: Stay on the ball and ride as far as you can in the least possible time.

Hurdles from Hell: Jump over as many barrels you can in the least possible time, and they keep rising as you move forward.

Please Note: You'll get to play ‘Ball Run’ & ‘Hurdles from Hell’ on alternate days. Both Skill Games are not playable on the same day.

What is Trixmas?

Ride across 3 Legs - each comprising of 1 Bike and 4 unique tracks. You must perform Stunts on each of these tracks to earn Fan Points for Exclusive Rewards!

Only performing Stunts is not enough – make sure to keep an eye on the Track Timer and finish your races in the best time possible.

Not finishing your Track within the Track Timer's limit would lead to a loss of Fan Points on that Track.

Earn Fan Points to win exclusive rewards in the event! If you rank high on the Fan Points Leaderboard, you'll earn bonus Rewards!

Don’t forget to grind the Skill Games for bonus Fan Points!

The Trixmas Leaderboard

Check out how many Fan Points you’ve earned on the Trixmas Leaderboard!
You’ll be able to see your rank on the Trixmas Leaderboard, and the top 5% of the riders will get ‘Urban Sprawl’ – an all new track!

The Rewards!

- 3 New Tracks!
- 1 Exclusive track for the Top 5% in the overall event
- 2 Classic Outfits – The Asphalt Feeder, Bad Bone Sr.
- 1 Classic paintjob – Mantis ‘Icy X’ Paintjob

What else is new?

https://frontieronlinecontent.s3.amazonaws.com/madcap_elf.png
- The magical new ‘Madcap Elf’ outfit!

https://frontieronlinecontent.s3.amazonaws.com/Scarlet_PJ.png
- The brand new ‘Scarlet’ Paintjob for Bandito!

[Event starts on 16th December 2019, 09:00 AM UTC/GMT]

CA_INEEDAGF
12-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Hopefully this event won't be p2w bs...

Un-Speed
12-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Hopefully this event won't be p2w bs...
The fish Ebr
I know it's you
You still act like you pay to win ?
Most players know you cheat :-)

CA_INEEDAGF
12-10-2019, 09:25 PM
The fish Ebr
I know it's you
😂😂😂😂

CA_INEEDAGF
12-10-2019, 09:34 PM
The fish Ebr
I know it's you

Oh and btw, I don't need to pay, I just win. There's no point to me resource hacking because I have skill, unlike you :)

Bam..Bam
12-11-2019, 03:38 AM
When does this event actually start? This update came in days ago and I can see the character in the outfits… Just wondering seems like it’s taking longer than normal from the update for the event to actually show up

negodyaeff
12-11-2019, 10:27 AM
When does this event actually start?

Event starts on 16th December 2019, 09:00 AM UTC/GMT

Bam..Bam
12-11-2019, 11:10 AM
:cool:
Once again thanks captain wheelie

dutscher-DE
12-16-2019, 01:05 PM
[Event starts on 16th December 2019, 09:00 AM UTC/GMT]

now it is 12:00 AM GMT and no event is visible ingame.
whats the problem?

cheers

Bam..Bam
12-16-2019, 02:37 PM
Yeah same here, the Rev shows up but cant go to stunt races...........:(

sprk-
12-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Same here too, it's nearly 2PM GMT and there's no event stuff in the game at all

DerKLM8-NBR
12-16-2019, 03:26 PM
I also have no event, but i know that some people are able to play it

dutscher-DE
12-16-2019, 04:10 PM
now for me on android i'm able to play the event. the ball run is cool!
no crashes for the stunttracks.

it works!

cheers

kwizee64
12-16-2019, 07:49 PM
It's now 7pm gmt and no event for me yet

Un-Speed
12-17-2019, 02:15 AM
Oh and btw, I don't need to pay, I just win. There's no point to me resource hacking because I have skill, unlike you :)
Go tell that to your old banned account full of cheats and hacked resources LoL

wieszczu2014
12-17-2019, 11:21 AM
@CaptainWeelie
game is crashing while playing trixmas, 2 different phones checked, anyone else?
Android

wieszczu2014
12-17-2019, 02:09 PM
edit
game cannot start even - that's what i meant here

dadaoldschool
12-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Hey guys, I wondered if you knew how those events give out bike parts.

. For those who aren't aware, if you get a platinum medal on a given track, you should have a small % chance of seeing a bike part on the loot wheel.
Problem is, I don't know if it's restricted to 1 of the 4 tracks, and since it drops pretty rarely I'd rather not farm the wrong track if possible. I just have no clue whether there's a restriction or not, so I just farm one track that I know I can get plat most of the time.

It does seem like the first (or few first) times you get a plat on a new leg, you often get one part, then it's the low % to get another.

Also, last time there was a event like this one (a few months ago), I tried buying 100 tickets (twice) to farm bmw parts, to no avail. I still dont know if I was unlucky of if the game refuses to give out parts for bought tickets.

If anyone has more info, it would be much appreciated. Farming those events for bike parts tend to take a lot of time after all!

CaptainWeelie
12-18-2019, 09:05 AM
Dear Riders, apologies for the inconvenience caused to you since the latest update.
Please note that we're currently working on a solution for the 'crash on launch' issue and it will be fixed at the earliest.

Thank you for your patience!

DieWolf24
12-28-2019, 06:19 PM
Why i cant participate to trixmas