PDA

View Full Version : NOW RESOLVED: Batched Inbox Message System

Ubi-Bumble
12-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Hey assassins,

Update [December 23rd]:
We have now sent all of the bespoke messages with compensation packages to affected players. Thank you again for your patience and we appreciate your dedication to our game. Congratulations to all of our superstar players that were able to complete some or all of the region 5 story missions before the launch of Version 2.6.0! We were impressed. :cool:

Update [December 18th]:

We have sent some more batched inbox messages to players who qualify for the Ezio compensation packages. We're not done yet, so if you did not receive your full package, we're working on getting them all sent as quickly as possible. These last messages are the final boss battle and we thank you again for your patience as we continue to take on the beast.

WHOOHOO! We have now fixed the issue that was preventing us from sending inbox messages to a specific subset of players (for reference, we were able to send 1 inbox message, or global inbox messages, but nothing in between). We have now shipped a compensation package to the small number of players that were affected by the leaderboard reward issue in The Hunter's Hounds from October 4th-5th.

For players who have completed some or all of the region 5 story missions before the Version 2.6.0 update: you will be receiving a gift package containing Ezio DNA Fragments in your inbox as soon as we can verify that the current batched inbox message was smoothly received. I will update this thread once we send the package to affected players. ;)

*Please note: it may take time to receive your message, as not all players will receive it at the same time.

-Bumble

Ima_Smakya
12-10-2019, 01:40 PM
I got a very nice package, thank you and Ubisoft for that! Was that the comp or a reward for the anniversary?

nomad912
12-10-2019, 02:43 PM
Excellent news - canít wait to see what we are getting.

The anniversary gift was a nice touch too

darkwizard3141
12-10-2019, 02:58 PM
@Ubi-Bumble Thanks!

About the Ezio DNA fragment, I think Ubisoft should do a poll asking whether affected players would like Ezio DNA fragments or Helix shards. Because I believe most affected players(who completed region 5 stories before the patch) already have 5* Ezio and would vastly prefer helix shards to database credits.

Sideshow Jed
12-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Can we get a heads-up when all the messages have been sent? I see a bunch of "Where's my stuff?" messages in the near future otherwise.

Ima_Smakya
12-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Can we get a heads-up when all the messages have been sent? I see a bunch of "Where's my stuff?" messages in the near future otherwise.

This is very true. I'd like to see an announcement when they're being mailed too.

Ima_Smakya
12-10-2019, 09:21 PM
@Ubi-Bumble Thanks!

About the Ezio DNA fragment, I think Ubisoft should do a poll asking whether affected players would like Ezio DNA fragments or Helix shards. Because I believe most affected players(who completed region 5 stories before the patch) already have 5* Ezio and would vastly prefer helix shards to database credits.

Great idea! I don't need any more DBC for crying out loud!
Better yet just send helix to everyone since it took 5 months to resolve!;)

nomad912
12-11-2019, 08:35 AM
I’ve been focusing on materials so ezio isn’t 5 star for me yet.. I’ll take what I can get :D

I also would like to know when we can roughly expect the October packs.. I’ve had nothing so far but others have received them

gorgonzola65
12-13-2019, 08:12 PM

All the months of waiting and watching and complaining and ... for 5 ???

I had completed 4 of the missions prior to the update... Have been waiting to complete the 5th mission number 28,

For 5. Not 5 per mission,,, Just 5

I am Soooooooooo glad that the dev's and SW testers and all the staff spent oh so many months and man hours working this issue because Ubisoft thought people would really complain about a few noobs getting an extra 5 DNA fragments for 1 hero,

Amazing !

gorgonzola65
12-13-2019, 08:58 PM
Well, okay then... I guess I withdraw some of my previous 5 comments...

nomad912
12-13-2019, 09:12 PM
Oh well, none for me it seems but at least I got the Ezio package 😎

E1337BroSsassin
12-13-2019, 09:21 PM
If I had waited to play region 5 I would have gotten 5 Ezio DNA fragments PER MISSION. Instead, I got 5 total DNA fragments. To say I feel shorted would be an understatement.

nomad912
12-14-2019, 08:32 AM
They have already confirmed in another topic that this was just an initial release for one mission - more packages are to come

Kachocalvo
12-17-2019, 06:33 PM
Got a strange bug with inbox messages - after receiving a message with an object and claiming it, each time I finish a mission (not rush) I have a pop-up of "claiming gift" with of course no gift to get ("you already claimed this"). It lasts until I exit completely and reenter game. Not very troublesome but annoying.

gorgonzola65
12-18-2019, 12:35 AM
So it seems that the first round worked... When will the rest be sent?