PDA

View Full Version : Why do people get mad at real 2v2?

KevalOfHades
12-07-2019, 03:14 AM
I am genuinely curious considering brawl says 2v2 and half of my opponents spam wow and quite the match when i do a real brawl not to mention they are so much more fun.

*Is your opponent turtling and trying to space you out? Gank his teammate!

* Are you outmatched by your opponent playing a counter hero to you? A real 2v2 Will make it a fair fight!

I am not sure whats not to like.

Goat_of_Vermund
12-07-2019, 04:59 AM
I totally agree with you, and the reason I don't play Brawls at all is because people refuse to have a real 2v2 fight in it. One of the biggest sins of the community's biggest personalities during beta was planting this bs idea in everyone's head that brawls supposed to be a duel mode where you can bring an other youtuber for marketing.

I think the damage is done already, and Ubi should introduce something new, maybe a 3v3 or a 4v4 in a very tight space to create a real purely teamfight oriented gameplay. However, those might still be played like Brawls now.

Goat_of_Vermund
12-07-2019, 06:33 AM
That's not an excuse. They still have better chance than the aramusha has against the bp in a 1v1.

Alustar.exe
12-07-2019, 09:35 AM
This pretty much sums up the for honor community as a whole.

Vendelkin
12-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Yep brawls are well....... Brawls. If you want duels play duel

pimmas01
12-08-2019, 09:17 PM
people want a fightclub kind of mode, where you can stand around and watch duels and partake in them etc and pretty much just hang around. Deathmatch was at first this mode but got ruined by people like yourself who wanted a "real" deathmatch, deathmatch is now a dead mode.
since there is no proper lounge or lobby where people can hang out and talk while casually dueling, people wen't to Brawl for this next.

i see why people would want a proper 2v2, but there wont be one unless a mode such as this is put in the game or Brawl becomes RANKED so people actually will start caring about winning. i play Brawl to duel various people, i like the variety and i enjoy watching the fight between the others after i finish my own. it very much reminds me of sports event i had as a kid where you have multiple matches going on at once, it's a nice atmosphere.

aYPeEooTReK
12-09-2019, 02:07 PM
When do you start these "real brawls"? Beginning of the match or when you're down a round or 2 and decide to become a sore loser?

You want to get it going at the top of the fight, sure let's go. But the problem is, everyone gets salty at the drop of a dime in this game that its never an actual real brawl, it's salty players ganking because they got their *** kicked.

Vendelkin
12-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Is a brawl really a brawl without some offended salty party? Kekeke

KevalOfHades
12-10-2019, 02:07 AM
I usually start attacking my teammates opponent right away to signal a real brawl

Vakris_One
12-12-2019, 02:53 AM
I usually wait for my opponent to sign the written consent form I emailed them before the start of each round and after he's called up my referees and gotten a character reference from them.