PDA

View Full Version : UBI, your hardcore fans ARE expecting....

greedylou7
12-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Adian and Jordi to make a cameo appearance in WD3. Dont let the mainstream fool you, Adian is very much respected and liked. Jordi is an extreamly likable co star to watch dogs. I know you know this with Jordi's "huh, thats not the pizza guy" line in the DLC operation of watch dogs 2. Jordi and Adian are to watch dogs like Hurk is to far cry. please dont disappoint.

LegendOfGta
12-07-2019, 09:06 PM
With that logic, any of the past characters can and should make a return, including Wrench for example.

Kornsko
12-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Thank you for this post. I've wanted to see Aiden return for a long time. I would like UBI to bring some closure to Aidens family. From what I have seen in the trailers everything will be new. I hope I am wrong. I hope Aiden can make a return as well as T-bone and Tobias. I would love to see Tobias back again. I'd like to see Tobias living for a purpose of helping others. I wish the cops and EMT's showed up for poor Clara Lille who really didn't deserve to die. Oh well, its what it is. Thanks for a great franchise UBI.

SofaJockey
12-09-2019, 01:19 PM
I'm sure there will be some sort of cameo, even if only a document or audio collectible.

AnimusLover
12-11-2019, 04:29 AM
Let's be honest, AIden is not a respected figure. At least with Marcus Ubisoft were totally self aware by making fun of his character and people who are consumed by geek culture. With Aiden the character actually takes himself too seriously and comes across like a generic wannabe Batman.

LegendOfGta
12-12-2019, 02:40 AM
Let's be honest, AIden is not a respected figure. At least with Marcus Ubisoft were totally self aware by making fun of his character and people who are consumed by geek culture. With Aiden the character actually takes himself too seriously and comes across like a generic wannabe Batman.

Disagree.

Aiden reminds me of Max Payne. Whereas Aiden lost his niece, Max lost his daughter AND wife. Driven by revenge, like Aiden, Max goes to the greatest extremes to pursue those responsible for his family's murder. Where Aiden has technological skills, Max uses his traits as an NYPD detective to gather clues and infer what happened and who was responsible. Both characters are very similar if you ask me, but Aiden did become more a Batman archetype than Max.

Are we all forgetting about the silohouette teased in the pre-order pack for Legion? It's very hard to argue that one of them is not Aiden Pierce. I believe he'll be an unlockable character after completing his random encounter mission.

If Aiden does end up in London, that would mean he most likely had to flee the U.S. since, at this point, he was probably being hunted by Blume and the Bratva.

Noob_Number_15
12-16-2019, 01:39 AM
But it could very well be a skin of the character for your agents. Or it could even be Aiden's nephew (forgot his name). You never know.

LegendOfGta
12-16-2019, 04:12 AM
But it could very well be a skin of the character for your agents. Or it could even be Aiden's nephew (forgot his name). You never know.

Jackson. Depends what year it is in WD: L. Good point.

istolethis
12-19-2019, 10:35 PM
I'd rather see Marcus make a comeback along with that hilarious personality of his.

secretzrus
12-19-2019, 11:41 PM
Aiden was a personality sinkhole and Marcus leaned way too hard on the opposite side of the spectrum. If neither showed up in Legion, not a thing would be lost, IMO.

GuRuAsaki2098
12-23-2019, 04:42 AM
If it was me?

I'd have Aiden Return for a Reunion of some kind at the End of Watch Dogs 3...

Of some kind, sorta like he takes the stand at the US Government White House, with possibly Marcus?

The two of them are Welcome by the Government for the help, & the Government gives them funding
for the Group they have...

& Watch Dogs 4, goes back to the US, for at least the Beginning Portion of the Game,
maybe incorporate some kind of thing where it starts in the US, & then goes to another location,
maybe, or stays in the US, not really sure... Maybe possibly? Take Place in Washington DC?

Aiden to me would prob act like John Connor in the Terminator Franchise, Marcus would bring the group together,
but Aiden would be the one to lead them...

Maybe, I dun really know...

& they setup like a giant Statue of Aiden to help those remember what they are fighting for?

Not really sure...