PDA

View Full Version : Can't play my own tracks

MadMotoMan
11-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Bought the game a month ago today and have searched the web and forums with no avail for a solution to this.
I will give as much info as I can to help pinpoint this issue.
I can create tracks and test play them in the editor, but cannot find or play them in Track Central.
Tracks I've played online or downloaded show up in TC (even when in offline mode)
I play mostly offline but connect every few days for a bit.
I have tried creating a new track while online, but it doesn't show up either.
I have the game installed to a secondary D:Drive (not C:Drive)
I am running Windows 7 and Nvidia GPU with specs well beyond minimums.
I have changed firewall setting to allow full in and out communications with the game.
I have tried disabling virus protection temporarily.
I've found my maps in "My Documents..." - Even tried to copy the map files to the location where downloaded maps are that do show up in TC.
I've tried launching the game from both the U-Play launcher and from the exe file.
I've tried Finalizing and attempted to "Share" maps online, only to get the "Bad Language Detected" error. (even though the description is only "Easy Map")
I have installed (automatically) the latest (Nov.4) update.

This is not my first Ubisoft game but is my first U-Play purchase and while I absolutely love the game, I'm really frustrated that I can't properly use the main feature I bought it for.
Saving and playing tracks should not be a complicated issue. Obviously at this point I am not very excited to buy another U-Play game, but I'd like to be.

MadMotoMan
12-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Nothing? Sure would be nice to share or even play my own tracks.

UbiDork
02-06-2020, 10:50 PM
MadMotoMan: Hey there! Are you still having issues with locating the tracks you created within the public listing?

MadMotoMan
02-07-2020, 04:36 PM
No. The issue seems to have been resolved in another topic. Had to do with a cache clearing issue that was resolved in an update.

UBI-Froggard
02-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Glad to hear it's sorted already :) Enjoy the rest of your day!

MadMotoMan
02-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Thanks

UbiDork
03-06-2020, 01:22 AM
MadMotoMan: Sure thing! :D

MadMotoMan
03-11-2020, 02:34 PM
The problem is actually not solved. The cache clearing did not help in my case, even after last update patch - but the issue is being dealt with in another topic so this one can be closed if you like.

Ubi-Viral
03-11-2020, 06:18 PM
The problem is actually not solved. The cache clearing did not help in my case, even after last update patch - but the issue is being dealt with in another topic so this one can be closed if you like.

OK thank you for letting us know this. I will close this topic.